Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 2015 12:49 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol reincarnation. The premise sounds really generic but funny so far.

Also, seems like his new self is a bit...eh different. Not sure how I feel about this so far tbh. I mean, in this new world, there is potential with this new development?
May 17, 2015 11:37 PM
Sep 2010
Is this the one in Re:translations?
May 18, 2015 9:40 PM
Mar 2012
Stark700 said:
Lol reincarnation. The premise sounds really generic but funny so far.

Also, seems like his new self is a bit...eh different.

Reincarnation is pretty much its own genre now, we got MF Bunko (which this series is a part of), busting out new light novel series at an astonishing rate, and Syosetsu, serving as the breeding ground for public web novels of that trope (where this series originally started). At this point, you can even classify series based on reincarnation in subgenres. Calling reincarnation generic is like calling all series that have a high school setting generic. Unless you mean the setting, I don't see how a guy reincarnating as a butler with the power to control flames in an innovative manner "generic," this series is the first I've seen it done. Nor do I find it funny? And yeah, of course he's different, he reincarnated after all lol.

But anyways, a really strong introduction to the series, the personalities and roles of each character have been well established, and I really enjoyed the plot twist of how this reincarnation series turned into one of the hybrid subgenre when Souji's classmates are summoned to the world many years after he reincarnated. I'm greatly looking forward to them reuniting with the reincarnated Souji, it'd be quite the surprise for both parties. Mayuki and Sheila, however, are definitely on Souji's trail.

binocular0 said:
Is this the one in Re:translations?
If you mean the web novel translations, then yes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Souen no Historia: Shintaku Shoujo no Biblion Web Volume 3 Discussion

-Karoshi- - May 18, 2015

0 by -Karoshi- »»
May 18, 2015 9:46 PM

Poll: » Souen no Historia: Shintaku Shoujo no Biblion Web Volume 2 Discussion

-Karoshi- - May 18, 2015

0 by -Karoshi- »»
May 18, 2015 9:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.