Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Nov 17, 2020 6:55 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Okay, honestly, it tooks a long time for me before reaching this. Because i am kinda scared with this spin-off to confused my current standing over Haruhi's greatness. I don't wanna disturbed my loveness to Haruhi. But alas, i can't lie. Yuki was so damn adorable with all of her top-notch shyness that became a legendary at her golden precious time. But this one, hell, she was more expressive, but kept her shyness at her best! Well, as expected for me from the first time remembering these series, the plot reused the movie part where everything started at the christmas disturbance. And Kyon, with Sugita voices tickling me so much with his dogeza at a washing machine scene, its relatable much to these kind of show: Dogeza de Tanondemita . Lol.

Okay, so the ultimate goals for these spin-off to let Yuki confessed to Kyon, i guess. I wonder if Kyon accepted her; as knewing their sweet scene at the end of the movie part where the dissapearance of Haruhi Tsuzumiya the happened, its made me high. Or i wonder if Yuki had a gut to do that! Ah, that scene, by knewing these series continuating those scene as a main line. If they both started a normally life without a damn superpowers, and supernaturals thingy, it would be calm like that. Well, these series spin-off first episode surprisingly good at my honest heart.

Let me continued then! For the real plot!
badabassNov 19, 2020 6:30 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 26, 2021 7:23 PM

Jun 2014
The character designs in this are certainly different from previous Haruhi anime, but it's not too bad.

Also, this time plane isn't too surprising to those who watched the movie.

Mar 14, 2023 11:37 AM

Nov 2010
I really love Haruhi with longer hair. I hope she will not cut it in this show.
I like the new character design for Tsuruyu, Asakura, and Mikuru. They are prettier.
Jun 8, 2023 4:12 AM

Dec 2007
i understand that fans loved the nagato from the alternate timeline from the disappearance movie. but it's just feeling taking it too far lol.

more over, as a shouju, this could have much better story. but what we have here is kinda thin story about making club party and turkey. i mean, what?

never the less it was pretty funny.
at times at least.
Jul 16, 2023 8:55 AM
Jul 2023
This seems to be what happened after the Dissapearance of Haruhi Suzumiya but if Kyon chose the altered world over the original one. It's definetly weird, but sweet seeing Nagato not being a super powerful alien. I'm not sure whether to be suspicious of Asakura or not. It's definetly a lot different from the main series. The characters are a lot, well, let's say "nicer" than in the main series. It's not a masterpiece, but I'm interested to see Haruhi and Koizumi in the later episodes.
Sep 16, 2023 9:50 PM

Dec 2020
Reminiscent but off.
The style makes kyon look the most different out of everyone.
Yuki pretty sure has the same VA but the personality change makes it sound way different. Overall for an alternate timeline/universe these are all fitting for it.
Jan 13, 1:57 PM

Apr 2023
who are you and what have you done with nagato yuki
Jan 31, 8:49 PM

Dec 2019
Mmmhh, this one not being by KyoAni makes it feel really off. The characters look slightly different, more detailed, sure, but they just don't feel like the original ones. Seems to be more of a romcom in this case. I just hope the episodes from here on out are enjoyable.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2015

138 by Shaka-bun »»
Mar 7, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2015

181 by Pitt83 »»
Mar 4, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2015

82 by Pitt83 »»
Feb 17, 11:06 AM

Poll: » Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2015

90 by Pitt83 »»
Feb 15, 7:49 AM

Poll: » Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2015

140 by Hashiriya_weeb87 »»
Nov 18, 2023 8:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.