Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2015 2:38 PM

Aug 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Quite a lot of jumping around between random scenes.

It's clear that Kei's memories were not just simply dreams.
Apr 10, 2015 6:15 PM

Feb 2013
lol eva clone... but harem this time.

Not very coherent... were they trying to be psychological like eva? Kind of failed... Still, interesting enough to keep watching.
Jun 17, 2017 2:59 PM
Nov 2015
ummm.. weird thats all what i can say for now ... because from story cant understand wtf is going on. some random dude with chick randomly join some weird military force and control some humanoid type robots ( who bleed )... about amalias story sequence i even not start to talk ... only some random images without any explanation . but still its interesting anime overal because all time you keep guesing wtf is happening now ( every minute of it) ... and this is main fuel of interest in this anime
Jun 21, 2017 8:07 AM

Jan 2017
it´s obviously try to give an Evangelion feels... but, for me, would be better if really use the "freedom" of an OVA and show the truly terror / gore, or the erotism that seems to explode at every moment (but don´t happen).
May 15, 2023 6:13 PM

Jun 2011