Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 23, 2015 8:28 AM

Aug 2013
Just had to watch the 11 episodes because of a lost bet. Oh gosh that was bad. I really really REALLY hope people understand how bad this anime is.
Mar 23, 2015 8:40 AM
Jul 2018
jin15 said:
Found some error

Lmao I wasn't noticed it

froggy25 said:
Just had to watch the 11 episodes because of a lost bet. Oh gosh that was bad. I really really REALLY hope people understand how bad this anime is.

It wasn't that bad IMO. :|

On-Topic : TFW Maya was very missed Moroha and the others were cheering her up. <3 It was kinda sad when I saw Maya shed her tears out.
Mar 23, 2015 9:06 AM

Dec 2014
ahahaa, rusya'nın haritası değişti :D
Mar 23, 2015 9:21 AM

Mar 2015
To be honest it's really a surprise but this anime is surprisingly fun.
And that ancient dragon is showing up now huh? Really curious about the ending.
Mar 23, 2015 10:02 AM

Jul 2009
One of the things that bothers me is...

Don't you just love how reincarnation makes everything a pain to follow!
Mar 23, 2015 2:11 PM
May 2013
froggy25 said:

I feel your pain man. But the final episode is near. We have to make it through even if this anime sucks balls.
Mar 23, 2015 7:45 PM

Jan 2011
Yo man that car got crushed and it didn't even blow up it just vanished they were like" we ant got time to animate that!"
Mar 24, 2015 3:23 AM
Jul 2012
Sauna and pillow fights? Yes please.

Really though, Maya does need more love.

Japan S-Rank is useless. Also since the S-Ranks (at least Edward and Ando) seem to know just how terrifying this dragon is, shouldn't the other S-Ranks (besides Edward who will probably show up late) try to show up and stop it since it's so dangerous? Oh no it's ok, we'll let some kids stall it and let the city get rekt because we all know Haimura is going to appear at just the perfect time and save everyone.

OP Dragon is OP, that being said however....

Honestly, this episode felt really underwhelming to me. I get this is the final boss and all, but we all know Haimura is just going to "I REMEMBER!" some super secret Dark Arts step Lvl 15 (13 is the highest, no?) limit break SSS rank badass OP move and kill it. I just don't feel any immediate danger or threat, the outcome is just too predictable for me. This has been a pretty average anime for me, so I hope I'm wrong and the last episode does something unexpected, not getting my hopes up though.
No I don't read manga. Why? Because according to MAL manga readers, all anime is either: too rushed, too slow, anime original, or a terrible adaption. I like to enjoy anime for what it is, anime.
Mar 24, 2015 4:24 AM

May 2010
katsu044 said:
Yo man that car got crushed and it didn't even blow up it just vanished they were like" we ant got time to animate that!"
Yeah. Unless the dragon or something else teleported the car away before it landed for some reason... XD Or perhaps the real mess up was putting the car there by accident/forgetting to take it out.
BocchiMar 24, 2015 4:34 AM
Mar 24, 2015 6:05 PM
May 2014
kyled00m said:

Well, next episode's title is apparently "Beyond two lives"...

She didn't say that he was "Ancient Dragon", she said "You're an Ancient Dragon, aren't you?".
In other words, she used it as a classifying(?) term just like they use the words Savior or Metaphysical.
konatachan80Mar 24, 2015 6:09 PM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Mar 24, 2015 7:28 PM

Jul 2009
konatachan80 said:
kyled00m said:

She didn't say that he was "Ancient Dragon", she said "You're an Ancient Dragon, aren't you?".
In other words, she used it as a classifying(?) term just like they use the words Savior or Metaphysical.
I like how you explained it, but at the same time it doesn't disprove the possibility of him having the dragon as a past life... I guess the big question that it brings up is can humans have metaphysical past lives? I'm excited to see what direction the series will take... but I can tell it's not likely to have a second season so most of the questions the series brings will never be answered...
Mar 24, 2015 7:53 PM
May 2014
kyled00m said:
konatachan80 said:

I like how you explained it, but at the same time it doesn't disprove the possibility of him having the dragon as a past life... I guess the big question that it brings up is can humans have metaphysical past lives? I'm excited to see what direction the series will take... but I can tell it's not likely to have a second season so most of the questions the series brings will never be answered...

I assume a past life means the person/whatever has to die somewhere inbetween, so probably not that one.

However, it wouldn't surprise me if he was one at some point, alternatively that
he killed its mate or something several lives ago (which would be a very good reason for revenge).
Maybe both.
konatachan80Mar 24, 2015 7:59 PM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Mar 24, 2015 8:27 PM

Jul 2009
konatachan80 said:
kyled00m said:
I assume a past life means the person/whatever has to die somewhere inbetween, so probably not that one.

However, it wouldn't surprise me if he was one at some point, alternatively that
he killed its mate or something several lives ago (which would be a very good reason for revenge).
Maybe both.
I believe the dragon can time travel. It doesn't come up a lot, but with time travel, it is possible for the original to meet it's reincarnated self.

I like your killed the mate idea; but you could also look at it as the dragon wanting to die a warrior (from loneliness or whatever reason), and sought out strong people through time travel in an attempt to rest in peace, only to be disappointed by Shu Saura and Flaga.
edit: said:
That isn't to say that your idea is bad, just that it doesn't matter who killed his mate, just that the mate has passed on being a nice part on its own. :)

So many juicy stories in the list of endless possibilities! I almost feel like drooling!!!
kyled00mMar 24, 2015 8:33 PM
Mar 24, 2015 9:18 PM

Oct 2011
Final Battle and Finale.
Mar 25, 2015 8:22 PM

Apr 2014
Meh episode.
Nothing happen until near the end of the episode.
Next episode will be epic fight against a dragon.
Mar 28, 2015 8:34 AM
Jul 2018
Just watching this because of Maya and the BGM.

Nightsworn said:
Go Sakabe is a fucking beast.
Mar 29, 2015 12:22 AM

Jan 2015
I didn't expect the first part of this episode to be so light hearted but it was fun. Kind of. The first part was kind of pointless but it sure did make me laugh.
The dragon appears. Let's see what happens next. I really want to know about Satsuki and Shizuno's past lives. Let's see if we get any more details in the next episode.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Mar 29, 2015 3:02 PM

Feb 2014
The last boss "The Ancient Dragon" appears

How useless that one s-rank is ? Everytime enemy appears aaah too painful can't fight.

Oh and
suomi mainittu torilla tavataan
Apr 6, 2015 4:07 AM

Oct 2013
That was a good episode.

- Sauna fanservice!
- Moroha remembered!
- Finland mentioned!
xD
Apr 8, 2015 12:46 PM

Dec 2014
Best of luck, the Ancient Dragon!

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Apr 16, 2015 11:56 PM

Jan 2012
Well the sauna and sleepover scenes certainly made for a jarring tonal shift when the ntr dragon arrived! :D
Jan 31, 2016 6:25 AM

Jul 2013
Maya is trying too hard man. It's annoying especially her -desu -desu crap.

That Ando the male loli. How come he's the Japan branch's S-class when everytime a monster appears, he gets sick. That's like useless really.

Look guys it's here again. The same goddamn formula. Metaphysical shows up. Students try to do everything but they can't do shit and adults are nowhere to be found. Moroha remembers something, uses his saratigay and saves the day.

The hell are metaphysicals anyway? What are they exactly? Where do they come from? And how do they get here? Did they explain these stuff? No. I don't think so because the director is shit and this show is shit. I really regret watching this.
Sep 6, 2016 9:45 AM

Jun 2013
you could hear the "oh yeah!" sound effect during the sauna scene, which is used in plenty other anime
Apr 26, 2017 2:39 PM

May 2015
This is why I hate the execution of the "lets show the last scene of the series in the first episode to get people excited" trick... The idea is a good one/clever one but when executed badly (showing to much) in reality it just spoils everything and we all know what happens now anyway... Kind of spoils it :/

Sep 20, 2018 1:19 PM

Apr 2013
Well the SoL part of this episode was one of the best things about this whole season really. Maybe I'll actually score this a 2/10 instead of a 1/10.
Jul 22, 2019 5:41 AM

Sep 2012
kyled00m said:

hes called that cause he beated it before just not permenently

Mar 2, 2023 7:57 AM
Jan 2021
Kekonyolan 2 bocil 😆
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

61 by Nekoburger »»
Sep 24, 2023 9:16 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2015

78 by Nekoburger »»
Sep 24, 2023 1:48 PM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2015

156 by LemonSvk »»
Jul 26, 2023 5:36 AM

» The spells

Estatia - Dec 15, 2016

1 by UTSGhost »»
Apr 14, 2023 5:42 AM

Poll: » Seiken Tsukai no World Break Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2015

97 by tanaymulik_ »»
Apr 2, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.