Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2015 7:37 PM
Mahou☆Shoujo

Apr 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice sports episode.

Though this guy would beat them all in tennis ;-)
Mar 16, 2015 12:55 AM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
Not a bad episode. Haruka's relationship with that guy reminded me of Love and that other guy from Fresh Precure.
Mar 16, 2015 5:45 AM

Oct 2014
.. For some reason, I can't stop myself from shipping Haruka X Yuuki. I hope Toei doesn't let a character like that go to waste. D:
fuwa-fuwa~
Mar 16, 2015 7:40 AM
Sep 2007
Oh shit, not Mana again...
Can't they realize that she sucks?

Also, Regina (another anoying character) is back too even though she isn't Precure?

Anyway, about this, and next episode...
It seems this is starting to be Haruka-only show.

Too bad.
Mar 16, 2015 8:42 AM

Oct 2011
Good episode!! Liked the Haruka development and how she decided to WRECK Yuuki for mocking her dream until she realized that he was also working towards his dream and she should help him out.
I hope they stay friends and there isn't any romance, but that's probably because I'm afraid they'll handle it HORRIBLY like they did in HappinessCharge. If they do it right, then I'll be fine with it.

By the way, the opening is showing sequences where there are past Precures... Are they clips from a new movie?

I'm also iffy about next week's episode being another Haruka episode, but it's MUCH too early to say that this is starting to be a Haruka-only show. She needs to be developed and so does Minami. I hope that after Haruka's, there'll be some Minami episodes and then Kirara.
However, I fear that the second half of the show will shove Minami and Kirara into the corner to make Haruka the sole protagonist, like the terrible final episodes of HappinessCharge did.
I REALLY hope that this show develops all these main characters consistently, without giving Haruka all the spotlight in the end. It's okay if she gets to be a bit more important (she is the main character after all) but Minami and Kirara should still fight with her and get their own development.
Mar 16, 2015 11:33 AM

Dec 2010
I liked this episode. There was a good bit of character development for Haruka, and it introduced Miss Shamour's human form. (Seriously her powers seem helpful)

I don't mind another Haruka centric episode, I'm sure the others will get theirs in due time. Plus Haruka was really cute in this one!

If there is any romance in this series, it won't be Haruka and Yuuki, it will most likely be Haruka and Kanata, since that's being built up quite a bit. But, Yuuki will probably return!
Mar 16, 2015 12:32 PM

Oct 2013
Garfild said:
Oh shit, not Mana again...
Can't they realize that she sucks?

Also, Regina (another anoying character) is back too even though she isn't Precure?

Anyway, about this, and next episode...
It seems this is starting to be Haruka-only show.

Too bad.

Actually, I don't mind the Haruka episodes because I need her to be developed to find her likeable. I'm sure that Kirara and Minami will get theirs soon.

(what's with the Regina and Mana hate, they are not that terrible?? plus I'm pretty sure the kids love them)

I hope they don't do romance in this series.

Ryuu_Hou-ou said:

By the way, the opening is showing sequences where there are past Precures... Are they clips from a new movie?

Yes, the movie Haru no Carnival!!
The past isn't important. What is important is whether or not you can smile right now.
Mar 17, 2015 12:40 AM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
Ryuu_Hou-ou said:

I'm also iffy about next week's episode being another Haruka episode, but it's MUCH too early to say that this is starting to be a Haruka-only show. She needs to be developed and so does Minami. I hope that after Haruka's, there'll be some Minami episodes and then Kirara.
However, I fear that the second half of the show will shove Minami and Kirara into the corner to make Haruka the sole protagonist, like the terrible final episodes of HappinessCharge did.
I REALLY hope that this show develops all these main characters consistently, without giving Haruka all the spotlight in the end. It's okay if she gets to be a bit more important (she is the main character after all) but Minami and Kirara should still fight with her and get their own development.

To me it feels like it's going to be a Fresh Precure case. Since we know there will be a Cure Scarlet, probably the second part will be about her and Haruka. But, Kirara is already popular, so it would be strange to toss her aside.
Mar 20, 2015 11:32 PM

Feb 2013
An alright episode.
The training part with Miss Shamour was pretty fun and get to see in her human form now.
Mar 21, 2015 8:33 PM

Jan 2012
Crying because the Queens of Precure (Cure Black & White) looked so good in the opening. Also, Cure Black kicking ass like always :)

Gotta admit Cure Black and White are the strongest Precure characters like they should be.

Now I will actually watch the episode....
Apr 2, 2015 4:24 PM

Jul 2011
This was a good.

Got some Haruka development and we got to see Miss Shamour in her human form. Fight was pretty good to.
Apr 26, 2015 9:34 AM

Jul 2008
I want to see that movie lol.

So far I like all of the precure characters, but I am also scared about the show focusing too much on Haruka. After DokiDoki and (I haven't finished it yet) what I heard from HappinessCharge, it seems like a real possibility. And the OP song seems to have a connection between the violin girl and Haruka, which could mirror Mana/Regina BS from DokiDoki. For now though, I will stay optimistic.

I also agree with people who say that Haruka does need development. So I have no issue with episodes about her, but I just want the series to stay balanced.
Mar 28, 2017 4:27 AM

Nov 2011
That opening animation is just cheating since I came off of watching Heartcatch Precure! recently. x.x

I think the criticism of Haruka-centered episodes is coming waaaaay too early. She still needs plenty of development, so they will be welcome for quite awhile yet. Episodes for Megumi and Kirara will probably come soon.

Keeping in mind that I haven't seen Happiness Charge, I wouldn't mind some romance. It would be pretty interesting to see Haruka x Yuuki, but Haruka x Kanata is probably a lot more likely if this series does end up having romance.
Mar 22, 2019 2:59 AM

Mar 2017
I don't mind that this episode (or more in the future) focuses on on Haruka. I really like her as a character! My favorite is still Kirara, so I hope she gets some more spotlight too, of course. Overall this episode was pretty good. I liked seeing the cat-thingy as a hot tennis teacher. I think it's cool that they have what basically amounts to a holodeck, to get all kinds of training. I hope they use this creatively in the future, too!
Aug 7, 2021 6:17 AM

Feb 2020
Pretty average episode, but at least there was some nice character development for Haruka.

Miss Shamour's human form was beautiful. :)
Jan 5, 1:26 AM

Jul 2016
The story between Aihara and Haruka, with tennis? Favorite episode so far. :)
Feb 8, 7:49 PM
Jul 2023
its peak............

More topics from this board

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 21 Discussion

Kaengel - Jun 28, 2015

9 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 9:27 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 16 Discussion

Ryuu_Hou-ou - May 18, 2015

10 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 14 Discussion

silverwalls - May 4, 2015

13 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 12 Discussion

megmica - Apr 18, 2015

16 by pendr4gonz »»
Feb 20, 5:54 AM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 4 Discussion

ihateeveryone - Feb 21, 2015

24 by pendr4gonz »»
Feb 5, 9:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.