Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2015 8:58 AM

Feb 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Very nice episode. Mattia's musical genius has been hinted at before but it's great to have it confirmed now. Not sure if I should be sad or happy that he decided not to hone his skills further, but I guess from a viewers perspective it's better to see them continue to travel together. I really admired Remi's decision though. But it was probably all too sudden for Mattia.
On another note I'm really enjoying all the antics of that mischievous 'new' Joli Coeur. He adds some great comedic value to the show.
I probably regret this post by now.
Sep 20, 2015 2:10 AM
Nov 2014
I'm glad Mattia decided to stay with Remi in this journey for now, he makes the series even better than before. I didn't realise that Mattia has such a talent and liking towards music though, certainly didn't see that one coming.
Aug 9, 2018 9:11 AM

Sep 2011
A privileged little brat full of himself went out of his way to crush the confidence of our boys, especially Mattia's. Asking questions he already knew the answers for, only to assert his superior knowledge in theory over them was so low, he was just a kid, but so are Remi and Mattia and it doesn't excuse him completly because he was clearly ill-intentioned.

I'm glad they were able to find a sensible person that made them realize again that music is an art and that you have to play with your heart, something they've been doing so far. Of course theory is important and it would be great if they could learn it, but it alone won't take them anywhere, that might be one of the reasons Vitalis didn't teach Remi it all, only how to play true to himself.

It was great to see Mattia's talent being recognized again, but I've got to admit, Remi is different from before, he's now able to make quick decisions, which can be a double-edged sword. Of course he was thinking about Mattia's future when he decided to leave him there, but he didn't take Mattia's will or wishes into account and this is bad.

But I loved that last scene though, Mattia calmly catching up to him trying not to be mad over it. And he wasn't able to put it into words, but he's right when he says he knows what's most important in this world. Great episode!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ie Naki Ko Episode 11 Discussion

Alcoholicide - Mar 7, 2015

10 by ANDy342 »»
Jan 18, 11:00 PM

Poll: » Ie Naki Ko Episode 9 Discussion

Alcoholicide - Mar 6, 2015

6 by ANDy342 »»
Jan 18, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Ie Naki Ko Episode 3 Discussion

Alcoholicide - Mar 6, 2015

9 by ANDy342 »»
Jan 16, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Ie Naki Ko Episode 2 Discussion

Seabury - Jun 5, 2012

12 by ANDy342 »»
Jan 16, 8:40 AM

Poll: » Ie Naki Ko Episode 1 Discussion

Seabury - Jun 1, 2012

9 by ANDy342 »»
Jan 15, 9:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.