Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 6, 2015 11:48 AM

Mar 2013
I believe it would be nice if every user would have an option to choose in which order do anime and manga lists display in on default (meaning when accessing the list). Currently, the alphabetical order of list entries is the default one to everyone, with users having to then proceed to change it on their personal preference by either clicking on the options on the list or manually editing the URL.

I suggest we have the ability to choose which order we would want lists to display in on default/at the moment we access them, simply to save time with constant clicking and editing (if one surfs a lot of lists around, it can get unnecessarily tedious). For example, I would find much more use in lists being ordered by a score given on default than in alphabetical order, as I can use the browser search function if I want to search anything up in specific already.

Thank you for reading; please, do share your thoughts on the matter.
Mar 6, 2015 12:56 PM

Oct 2009
http://greasyfork.org/scripts/8434
Tell me if it works or no
I did not bother with making the order optional, since you are only interested in scores. But if you or anyone else asks me, I can do that
Mar 6, 2015 2:33 PM

Aug 2013
This should be the default.

More topics from this board

» An "Anime Franchise" page

_cjessop19_ - Yesterday

2 by _cjessop19_ »»
7 hours ago

» @ sign spam/attack

kuroneko99 - Apr 16

4 by traed »»
Yesterday, 9:50 AM

» Add the option to change profile favorites pictures

k1rb - Oct 21, 2022

20 by Astachanna »»
Yesterday, 9:05 AM

» Combining every season of an Anime?

Dennisss - Apr 1, 2021

17 by _cjessop19_ »»
Yesterday, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Add list setting to make notes private (on public lists)

S_h_a_r_k_93 - Nov 12, 2022

25 by anonymate »»
Apr 24, 9:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.