Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 6, 2015 11:48 AM

Mar 2013
I believe it would be nice if every user would have an option to choose in which order do anime and manga lists display in on default (meaning when accessing the list). Currently, the alphabetical order of list entries is the default one to everyone, with users having to then proceed to change it on their personal preference by either clicking on the options on the list or manually editing the URL.

I suggest we have the ability to choose which order we would want lists to display in on default/at the moment we access them, simply to save time with constant clicking and editing (if one surfs a lot of lists around, it can get unnecessarily tedious). For example, I would find much more use in lists being ordered by a score given on default than in alphabetical order, as I can use the browser search function if I want to search anything up in specific already.

Thank you for reading; please, do share your thoughts on the matter.
Mar 6, 2015 12:56 PM

Oct 2009
http://greasyfork.org/scripts/8434
Tell me if it works or no
I did not bother with making the order optional, since you are only interested in scores. But if you or anyone else asks me, I can do that
Mar 6, 2015 2:33 PM

Aug 2013
This should be the default.

More topics from this board

» Could MAL match users with the most similar watched anime and ratings?

mur_koshka - Apr 7

8 by Dr_Stoned »»
12 hours ago

» Correction Slice of life definition

aule10 - May 12

3 by fluffycow17 »»
Yesterday, 8:50 AM

» Add Volume tab for Manga, like the Episode tab for Anime

Readerio - May 11

0 by Readerio »»
May 11, 2:35 PM

» re-watched titles

macmetric - May 10

1 by hacker09 »»
May 10, 8:15 PM

» Are there any plans to revamp mal on mobile?

Akuya - May 10

2 by Alexioos95 »»
May 10, 9:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.