Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2015 2:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A fight for the future huh? Oh wait, I think they mentioned something about the Mahou Shoujo coming from the future..

How interesting. This chapter also had an absurd amount of crazier dialogues.
Mar 2, 2015 1:56 PM
Apr 2014
And he gets saved.

So the Mahou Shoujo came from the future? Then how did Tsukune get them....
Dec 14, 2016 10:13 AM

Mar 2015
Wohoo a goddamn badass. Also damn, so mahou shoujo came from the future! Now that I think about it, it make sense why there's some futuristic tech coming in play and why those two people are overseeing things to save the future apparently.

Aug 17, 2018 9:50 AM

May 2016
Yoruka survived the initial crush only to be pulverized into messy chunks of flesh ;~; If there's one thing that will piss off Akuta even more than he already is, it's destroying the very body he strived to take advantage of and turn it into something unrecognizable. I'm super pissed off as well.

He got magical girl dust infused into his flesh and now he's practically one of them but not bound to kill all humans. If it works in a similar way for other humans, that could very well be the secret weapon no one knew they can use but at this rate, he's the only one who can pull off that time travel plan so I hope he manages to do that. Torturing that magical girl and cleverly get some answers while brutalizing it was merely a consolation prize for him but at least he knows that these monsters are from the far future and are controlled by a split personality. He might even end up traveling to the future at this point.

Kogami's being put under an MRI scan so I wonder who's the one who is doing this and I wonder if Tsukune actually got shot by Sayano.

Jan 19, 2023 5:27 AM
May 2020
so theyre from the future
Mar 7, 4:42 PM
May 2018
This is turning into a time travel manga and I'm digging it.
So the one that brought them from the future was adult tsukune and the objective is plainly stopping her in this present?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo of the End Chapter 63 Discussion

Kajo_Senpai69 - Aug 8, 2019

5 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 8, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo of the End Chapter 60 Discussion

Stars-Soul - Apr 30, 2020

1 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 8, 7:21 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo of the End Chapter 46 Discussion

Natrius - Jul 31, 2016

3 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 8, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo of the End Chapter 47 Discussion

Natrius - Aug 1, 2016

3 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 8, 3:40 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo of the End Chapter 48 Discussion

Natrius - Aug 1, 2016

4 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 8, 3:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.