Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 14, 2022 11:03 AM

May 2008
- I love beach episodes, it seems like every high school anime has one and this was one of the best.

- Its interesting to see Julie and Lilith getting along, but are they just trying to keep each other away from Thor?

- The harem grows! But poor Miyabi... was that a premonition? A memory of a future event? and what was with the ending credits? To me it shows Miyabi being shot down and saved by Tomoe who also seems to want in to the harem

- Do all Japanese girls grab boobs in the onsen? I'm asking for a friend.

- The GI Joes are back, this is going to be interesting
May 19, 2022 10:45 PM
Sep 2021
A Fine episode, sad for Miyabi and there is an attack done by the people who attacked Lilith last time.

I give this episode 6/10.
Jul 30, 2023 4:55 AM

Dec 2022
Tooru is one lucky bastard. Just look at what he woke up to.

Did the students getting shot at the end there die, I wonder.

Shaded Horizon

Oct 8, 2023 11:38 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to Akanezora
Thank you based mizugi episode.
Tor is a pussy though.
@Akanezora He is way beyond a pussy at this point... there are few other anime mc that go full mega coward sissy bitch mode and starts squeeling like a female pig if he so much as hears about tits... and half kills himself to put distance between him and a half naked chick scared like a bitch wide eyed freaking out...

I am honestly starting to think all these never ending pussy mc's insanely skeered of girls are all just gay AF on the inside they just havent realized it which is the only explanation as to why they are so opposed to the opposite sex.
Oct 8, 2023 11:45 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to Ashhk
Tor is so much a bad MC wow I just want to slap him so bad
@Ashhk Its like the anime creators are on a hardcore mission to see how much of beta bitch skeered fucking perma-virgin they cab create them to be.

Tor is on the upper end of the skeered lil bitch who goes full blown mega coward if he so much as hears about tits and then half kills himself trying to get away from them if they get within 2 meters.

Then take into account that even after being a cowardly uptight lil bitch he turns out to be a total fucking asshole on top of that... not only does he screw Miyabi over with a shitty blunt dickhead like rejection he never so much as even attempted to take responsibility for her being gone when it was his fault she ran off into fuck knows where and said mehhh she will find her own way and just acted like a dick about it acting like it never happened all the way to the end of the series. All the while simpin over the character that looks like she cant be older that around 8-9yrs old. Nothing is likable about this douche wad...
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2015

120 by Zwavel »»
Mar 18, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2015

114 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Mar 2, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2015

219 by Rudyanto13 »»
Feb 27, 7:03 AM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2015

156 by Matheus_henriwue »»
Nov 13, 2023 12:53 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

89 by collins_nwuda »»
Oct 2, 2023 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.