Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Feb 15, 2015 6:41 AM
Feb 2015
mangalicker94 said:
Damn, that cliiffhanger at the end. I am so looking forward for Hime-san's ranging in the next ep. ^^ when she finds out what Slaine-bastard have done/doing she won't be happy. That's for sure. ^^

anyways, nice ep. I must say that right eye of Inaho is really useful for him. It makes the ep. more interesting, though I think it's sad because he looked much smarter when he not half robot and used only his brain. but I guess some changes gotta be done.

overall it gets a 5/5 from me because of the ending. I knew my feeling were right that she will wake up in this ep. :D

Well I am also looking forward to Slaine and Asseylums reunion as well. Of all the scenarios that I thought of. This is one of the few that I missed.
Feb 15, 2015 6:42 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Tokoya said:
I'd much rather she call him out on his bullshit than to go through that

Slaine needs more conflict in his life and her going against him would surely put him like really over the edge

Oh I fully agree. It would be delicious Karma if that were to happen.

haha, I know right. Just thinking about his lameass face when he hears that. :P
Feb 15, 2015 6:45 AM

May 2014
MonadoRudra said:
Disappointing how glasses kun got the weekly villain treatment. His Kat was the most OP by far I thought with its ridiculous attack range and city block+ level DC.

I like how Slaine struggled a lot this episode. A kat with just standard weapons and no special powers other than being able to see a few seconds into the future was frankly fairly unimpressive compared to what some of the other Martian Kat could do, and this episode displayed this little fact pretty well with Herschel pressuring the Tharsis for most of the fight.

Really wish Lemrina actually pulled the plug at the end of the episode, we don't need such a terrible character back honestly.

Someone gonna make some drama right. And it would be very dangerous for her if she were to do that. i am afraid that Slaine if not kill her, imprison her. that's for sure. and that would be a tragedy for herself. ^^
Feb 15, 2015 6:51 AM

Dec 2013
I dunno what'll happen now snow white has awoken from her 6 episode slumber. It'll cause a bit of havok and uncertainty, but, if the writers can finally pull something together and know how to execute this in a better way than constant cliffhangers, it may make my score of the show go up. I'm not convinced the princess was purposefully put into a coma for Slaines plan, it doesn't really add up. Not to mention it hasn't been specified as of yet the link between lemrina pressing the buttons and asseylum waking up. I'm guessing next episode will fill us in.

Is it true urobuchi is going to be involved in a few more episodes this season? I'm unsure if I've seen any of his work (barring the first season of AZ) so I don't know what to expect.
Feb 15, 2015 6:53 AM

Jan 2015
for those who like more research.
I looked and looked, I went back to look more did not see where it is Slaine ;x

Viktor_Otaku said:
TBH, the duel between Slaine and the count. While its not poor, its not particularly stunning seeing how it is use and reused in Gundam. I prefer to watch Slaine in how he interacts and further his goals.

that interactions, so he see telling lies, one behind the other. And a sick plan, extermination of the Terrans.
What your goals, break into the house of others, plunder their land and resources. And found a dictatorship,
You ta dreamed that the Terrans will intregar the planet earth, Slaine and the Martians, after the genocide and destruction they caused.
This is not a shoujo manga, where the character makes shit all the time, and the end is forgiven and has a happy ending.
Feb 15, 2015 7:01 AM

Jan 2015
mangalicker94 said:
Damn, that cliiffhanger at the end. I am so looking forward for Hime-san's ranging in the next ep. ^^ when she finds out what Slaine-bastard have done/doing she won't be happy. That's for sure. ^^

anyways, nice ep. I must say that right eye of Inaho is really useful for him. It makes the ep. more interesting, though I think it's sad because he looked much smarter when he not half robot and used only his brain. but I guess some changes gotta be done.

overall it gets a 5/5 from me because of the ending. I knew my feeling were right that she will wake up in this ep. :D

what do you think will happen. the episode with this title
第 21 話 夢幻 の 彼方 -The Fortune's Fool-
is a suggestive title for Slaine,
to think of in 2 cases
1-He gets all the power and titles, and is without Asseylum.
His 2-Farcas and lies are discovered, and he ends up with nothing, goes mad and attacks the Earthlings
Feb 15, 2015 7:05 AM

Apr 2014
seujair31 said:

>Research
>Anime Trending
>Facebook

Top kek
Feb 15, 2015 7:16 AM

Jan 2015
Z4k said:
seujair31 said:

>Research
>Anime Trending
>Facebook

Top kek

http://pantip.com/topic/33232989
This also does not account
Feb 15, 2015 7:43 AM

Aug 2013
Asseylum awakes and lays the smack down? Or will she not remember a thing.
My Candies:
Feb 15, 2015 7:50 AM

Jan 2015
Coma Prognosis

Comas can last from several days to several weeks. In more severe cases a coma may last for over five weeks, while some have lasted as long as several years. After this time, some patients gradually come out of the coma, some progress to a vegetative state, and others die. Some patients who have entered a vegetative state go on to regain a degree of awareness. Others remain in a vegetative state for years or even decades (the longest recorded period being 42 years).[18]

The outcome for coma and vegetative state depends on the cause, location, severity and extent of neurological damage. A deeper coma alone does not necessarily mean a slimmer chance of recovery, because some people in deep coma recover well while others in a so-called milder coma sometimes fail to improve.

People may emerge from a coma with a combination of physical, intellectual and psychological difficulties that need special attention. Recovery usually occurs gradually—patients acquire more and more ability to respond. Some patients never progress beyond very basic responses, but many recover full awareness.[19] Regaining consciousness is not instant: in the first days, patients are only awake for a few minutes, and duration of time awake gradually increases. This is unlike the situation in many movies where people who awake from comas are instantly able to continue their normal lives. In reality, the coma patient awakes sometimes in a profound state of confusion, not knowing how they got there and sometimes suffering from dysarthria, the inability to articulate any speech, and with many other disabilities.

Predicted chances of recovery are variable owing to different techniques used to measure the extent of neurological damage. All the predictions are based on statistical rates with some level of chance for recovery present: a person with a low chance of recovery may still awaken. Time is the best general predictor of a chance of recovery: after four months of coma caused by brain damage, the chance of partial recovery is less than 15%, and the chance of full recovery is very low.

if after four months, the chance of partial recovery is only 15%, and above that is too small.
Imagine princessesa which is two years in a coma.
Feb 15, 2015 7:52 AM

Sep 2011
Earth battle > Space battle...
Kon'nichiwa!
Ogenkidesuka?

For those who play 3DS, please add my Friend Code
0662-3506-8849
Feb 15, 2015 8:04 AM

Jul 2009
KamiAlice said:
So basically you're complaining for the sake of complaining. Also unless you are saying time travel/future prediction doesn't fall under science fiction, then slaines ability doesn't break the genre

seujair31 said:
Also seujair31, you’re here defending the fact future seeing is super OP when i never said it wasn’t. Seeing the future is a crazy awesome ability but its only becomes useful if you have the brains/reaction ability to do something with this new knowledge. The only disadvantage we’ve seen so far about Inaho’s eye is that it might turn his brain to mush. Which would happen AFTER he’s already used the eye to win, there’s nothing fundamentally wrong with the eye itself.
InugirlzFeb 15, 2015 8:09 AM
Feb 15, 2015 8:11 AM

Jul 2007
mangalicker94 said:
Z4k said:
Inb4 she doesn't remember anything.

and slowly the memories comes back. nah, screw that shit.

I will rather see drama.xD

Not slowly
She does not recognize Slaine or anyone
Mazuurek mentions Inaho.
Suddenly Princess regains memories due to that name.

Slaine goes insane from that fact.
Feb 15, 2015 8:17 AM

Jan 2015
Inugirlz said:
KamiAlice said:
So basically you're complaining for the sake of complaining. Also unless you are saying time travel/future prediction doesn't fall under science fiction, then slaines ability doesn't break the genre

seujair31 said:
Also seujair31, you’re here defending the fact future seeing is super OP when i never said it wasn’t. Seeing the future is a crazy awesome ability but its only becomes useful if you have the brains/reaction ability to do something with this new knowledge. The only disadvantage we’ve seen so far about Inaho’s eye is that it might turn his brain to mush. Which would happen AFTER he’s already used the eye to win, there’s nothing fundamentally wrong with the eye itself.

reviewed the videos, you ever thought that the power of tharsis, can be stop time for a few seconds, or slow motion, so is how quickly he deviates from progetis, they are in slow motion, and tharsis diverts nuva speed, surprising, that that esplicaria bluish glow.
seujair31Feb 15, 2015 8:21 AM
Feb 15, 2015 8:22 AM

Apr 2008
ANGRY2011 said:
Viktor_Otaku said:

Please don't feed the troll known as seujair. He is already active enough on most pages without giving him extra food.

QFT!
I shall know no fear as I am fear incarnated
Feb 15, 2015 8:28 AM

Apr 2008
CookingPriest said:
mangalicker94 said:

and slowly the memories comes back. nah, screw that shit.

I will rather see drama.xD

Not slowly
Mazuurek mentions Inaho.

Oooo god I hope that happens~
Feb 15, 2015 8:28 AM

Jul 2009
seujair31 said:
reviewed the videos, you ever thought that the power of tharsis, can be stop time for a few seconds, or slow motion, so is how quickly he deviates from progetis, they are in slow motion, and tharsis diverts nuva speed, surprising, that that esplicaria bluish glow.

How about you review the episode that JUST happened. Slaine couldn't beat the count just by using the Tharsis' power alone, even if he saw him attack in slow motion, he had to have a plan. It's not all-powerful. Cheap yes, but defeatable. Watch, Inaho is going to rekt him.
Feb 15, 2015 8:34 AM

Jan 2013
So Asseylum is waking up? And why did Lemrina decide not to kill her in the last minute? What actually did she do to her then?

Feb 15, 2015 8:40 AM

Apr 2008
jdbe said:
I dunno what'll happen now snow white has awoken from her 6 episode slumber. It'll cause a bit of havok and uncertainty, but, if the writers can finally pull something together and know how to execute this in a better way than constant cliffhangers, it may make my score of the show go up. I'm not convinced the princess was purposefully put into a coma for Slaines plan, it doesn't really add up. Not to mention it hasn't been specified as of yet the link between lemrina pressing the buttons and asseylum waking up. I'm guessing next episode will fill us in.

Is it true urobuchi is going to be involved in a few more episodes this season? I'm unsure if I've seen any of his work (barring the first season of AZ) so I don't know what to expect.

It actually makes sense to keep her in coma during the conflict. There is a faction among orbital knights who wishes for conflict and tried to kill off Asseylum. The only reason why imposter Asseylum is accepted is because she preaches war.

Slain probably thought it would be safer for her to remain in the tub meanwhile he conquers the Earth for her. Then he wakes her up and tells her, they are husband and wife, have a kid and her grandpa fleet is about to arrive to destroy them.
Feb 15, 2015 8:41 AM

Apr 2008
ZingFreelancer said:
jdbe said:

It actually makes sense to keep her in coma during the conflict. There is a faction among orbital knights who wishes for conflict and tried to kill off Asseylum. The only reason why imposter Asseylum is accepted is because she preaches war.

Slain probably thought it would be safer for her to remain in the tub meanwhile he conquers the Earth for her. Then he wakes her up and tells her, they are husband and wife, have a kid and her grandpa fleet is about to arrive to destroy them.

And that's what makes him insane. She would never thank him or reward him with her love for that.
Feb 15, 2015 8:49 AM

Apr 2008
Maledict said:
I liked this episode. I'm really glad they didn't do the whole "Inaho comes and saves the day'' routine this time, though he was the star player yet again.

There are very few people who can calculate shells trajectory in their heads, without pen and paper. Computers on the other hand, when fed necessary data can achieve that in a nano second. Hence why I think that Inaho eye is useful, all he needs to do is input correct data and get necessary trajectory for ships cannons.

Maledict said:

Didn't really understand what Lemrina and Slaine are aiming to do, but i guess it'll be explained in detail next time. Don't really understand whether or not she actually likes Slaine or just wants everything her sister has.

Lamrina hates her family, Slain believes Aldnoah monopolization is root of all evil. Lamrina wants to harm her family, Slain believes giving Aldnoah, the energy source that can wipe out entire cities, to the people will make everything better.

Maledict said:

Asseylum is awake now, and they better not pull any amnesia crap, that'll be beyond stupid.

I think she will fake sleep until she can get 1on1 with Eddelrittuo. Or perhaps Eddelrittuo comes in for the daily cleaning routine and finds her princess awake, then explains everything and helps princess to escape, while she stays behind to buy her some time.
On of the worse options is amnisia or that Asseylum tries to wrestle control from Slain and Lamrina. Both of option pretty much implies she stays at the moon base, waiting to be rescued by a knight in orange armor.
Feb 15, 2015 8:50 AM
Jul 2014
Lichtspiel said:
So Asseylum is waking up? And why did Lemrina decide not to kill her in the last minute? What actually did she do to her then?

In this moment, he has to use his head. With Asseylum, he will only find treason, she will never approve his methods. In change, Lemnrina, she shares his dreams and want to break the system in Vers, they are two person that system rejects and both of them raise with Zaaz' ideals.
Feb 15, 2015 8:51 AM

Apr 2008
Darklight0303 said:
ZingFreelancer said:

And that's what makes him insane. She would never thank him or reward him with her love for that.

Yeah, am pretty sure if that is the route he is taking, Slain is aware that he will be punished when Asseylum wakes up. Or as you said, he is bat-shit-crazy insane.
Feb 15, 2015 8:54 AM

Apr 2008
Personally I'd love to see all of the captured castles come back online under Earth control and then they just launch them at what is left of the moon and either break it into even smaller pieces or just use them as super bombs. Sadly that's not likely going to happen but a guy can dream
Feb 15, 2015 8:57 AM

Jan 2015
Inugirlz said:
seujair31 said:

How about you review the episode that JUST happened. Slaine couldn't beat the count just by using the Tharsis' power alone, even if he saw him attack in slow motion, he had to have a plan. It's not all-powerful. Cheap yes, but defeatable. Watch, Inaho is going to rekt him.

I have reviewed, man is so you look in all the battles Martians start winning, al hits the syndrome of self-sufficiency, and they leave singing the victory, and lose concentration and lose. It is the first time we see a Martian mecha, with firepower with multiple shots.
more in the case Slaine had piloting a mecha equal Sleipnir, Slaine could not stand 10 seconds into the fight.
  most shot he turned, are tharsis skills, he can endure. to use your plan, plus a gary-stu upgrade, which Slaine won the second season, cunning and intelligence.
Feb 15, 2015 9:04 AM

Jan 2015
ZingFreelancer said:
jdbe said:

more than 4 months in a coma, there is the likelihood of the patient are partial recovery of 15%
more four months the chanses, become very small.
The princess this for two years in a coma, we see the damage that the princess suffered.
Feb 15, 2015 9:06 AM

Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Personally I'd love to see all of the captured castles come back online under Earth control and then they just launch them at what is left of the moon and either break it into even smaller pieces or just use them as super bombs. Sadly that's not likely going to happen but a guy can dream

Wouldn't that cause a second Heavens Fall? pretty sure they don't want to do that xD
Feb 15, 2015 9:09 AM

Apr 2008
Knight-Artorias said:
Darklight0303 said:

Wouldn't that cause a second Heavens Fall? pretty sure they don't want to do that xD

I don't think it would. If the moon broke into small enough chunks the pieces would burn up before they smashed into earth. The moon as it is at this point I doubt really controls much of the tides anymore with how much mass was lost during the first Heaven's fall. Plus if it were the bomb route then a good chunk of the mass would be obliterated in the initial blast.
Feb 15, 2015 9:12 AM

Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Knight-Artorias said:

I don't think it would. If the moon broke into small enough chunks the pieces would burn up before they smashed into earth. The moon as it is at this point I doubt really controls much of the tides anymore with how much mass was lost during the first Heaven's fall. Plus if it were the bomb route then a good chunk of the mass would be obliterated in the initial blast.

I imagine half of the moon was lost during HF so if they do manage to break them into small enough chunks it could work....just fill the LS with nukes that should work.
Feb 15, 2015 9:21 AM

Apr 2008
Breaking up the remaining half of the moon will cause all sort of natural disasters on earth surface.
Feb 15, 2015 9:27 AM

Apr 2014
Darklight0303 said:
CookingPriest said:

Not slowly
Mazuurek mentions Inaho.

Yeah I can't wait to see Slaine kill her off.

God that would be a glorious day.
Feb 15, 2015 9:29 AM

Apr 2008
Z4k said:
Darklight0303 said:

That part is not going to happen.
Feb 15, 2015 9:31 AM

Apr 2008
Knight-Artorias said:
Darklight0303 said:

I imagine half of the moon was lost during HF so if they do manage to break them into small enough chunks it could work....just fill the LS with nukes that should work.

Alternatively they could be used the same way the martians used them as troop transports. None of the VERS base defenses would be able to shoot those giant crafts down. But again that would require the castles be reactivated by someone. Most likely the princess once she escapes.
Feb 15, 2015 9:31 AM

Apr 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Z4k said:

Why not? Slaine is capable of doing some insane stuff so killing her off because of envy wouldn't be so unrealistic.
Feb 15, 2015 9:32 AM

Apr 2008
Z4k said:
Darklight0303 said:

Why not? Slaine is capable of doing some insane stuff so killing her off because of envy wouldn't be so unrealistic.

You mean the same way he killed Inaho. Slaine is only good when he's inside Tharsis and it's special magic power. Outside of that he's nothing. His pistol skills are Storm Trooper level of bad.
Feb 15, 2015 9:33 AM

Oct 2014
Z4k said:
Darklight0303 said:

What's the point of having her in a coma just so she gets slained after she wakes up O_o
Feb 15, 2015 9:33 AM

Apr 2008
Knight-Artorias said:
Z4k said:

What's the point of having her in a coma just so she gets slained after she wakes up O_o

Don't bother with him. He just doesn't like the princess and cares nothing about logic.
Feb 15, 2015 9:39 AM

Jul 2009
seujair31 said:
I have reviewed, man is so you look in all the battles Martians start winning, al hits the syndrome of self-sufficiency, and they leave singing the victory, and lose concentration and lose. It is the first time we see a Martian mecha, with firepower with multiple shots.
more in the case Slaine had piloting a mecha equal Sleipnir, Slaine could not stand 10 seconds into the fight. most shot he turned, are tharsis skills, he can endure. to use your plan, plus a gary-stu upgrade, which Slaine won the second season, cunning and intelligence.

So it's our first time seeing the mecha that has firepower with multiple shots, see how the plot was conveniently able to give us a machine that can face off against the Tharsis? Well the plot can do that again. Purely for plot convenience of course. Maybe a machine that can teleport or some shit fast than the Tharsis can predict. So the Tharsis will never be uncontested. Hell they could devise a plan where the Tharsis is surrounded by firing guns and win that way. If theres a will, theres a way.
Feb 15, 2015 9:54 AM

Apr 2008
Inugirlz said:

So it's our first time seeing the mecha that has firepower with multiple shots, see how the plot was conveniently able to give us a machine that can face off against the Tharsis? Well the plot can do that again. Purely for plot convenience of course. Maybe a machine that can teleport or some shit fast than the Tharsis can predict. So the Tharsis will never be uncontested. Hell they could devise a plan where the Tharsis is surrounded by firing guns and win that way. If theres a will, theres a way.

I wrote it somewhere else, but I believe that when the time is right, Inaho will learn how to predict Tharsis predictions and Slain's actions, then compensate in his calculations.
Feb 15, 2015 10:10 AM
Feb 2015
One way I can see Inaho defeating Slaine is by creating a paradox situation. In most of the fight scenes. Tharsis only seem to be able to predict events which are directly tied to the people who started it. So if Inaho fired a timed explosive at Slaine. Slaine might be able to predict its flight path. But he won't be able to predict that it would explode.
Feb 15, 2015 10:13 AM
Feb 2015
seujair31 said:
Inugirlz said:

more in the case Slaine had piloting a mecha equal Sleipnir, Slaine could not stand 10 seconds into the fight.
  most shot he turned, are tharsis skills, he can endure. to use your plan, plus a gary-stu upgrade, which Slaine won the second season, cunning and intelligence.

I think you are forgetting the part where he lured Herschel into a confined space which he explicitly stated that he had mapped out before the battle.
Feb 15, 2015 10:15 AM

Apr 2008
Viktor_Otaku said:
One way I can see Inaho defeating Slaine is by creating a paradox situation. In most of the fight scenes. Tharsis only seem to be able to predict events which are directly tied to the people who started it. So if Inaho fired a timed explosive at Slaine. Slaine might be able to predict its flight path. But he won't be able to predict that it would explode.

That is actually a clever way to go about it. We'll see what happens when it happens.
Feb 15, 2015 10:17 AM
Feb 2015
ZingFreelancer said:
Viktor_Otaku said:

That is actually a clever way to go about it. We'll see what happens when it happens.

TBH this is quite a textbook example on how to deal with a enemy who can predict the future. Just do something that even yourself would not expect.
Feb 15, 2015 10:20 AM
Feb 2015
ZingFreelancer said:
Inugirlz said:

I wrote it somewhere else, but I believe that when the time is right, Inaho will learn how to predict Tharsis predictions and Slain's actions, then compensate in his calculations.

Well the writers have to give Inaho a way to defeat Slaine if they are not going to give Inaho a mid season upgrade.
Feb 15, 2015 10:58 AM

Apr 2008
Good episode, enjoyed the two fights, mostly the one happening in space with Slaine disturbed by the impossible. I also liked his dialog with the three counts regarding his dual.
The marriage announcement was surprising as much as the princess awakening, well at least now she can attend her wedding.
Feb 15, 2015 11:00 AM

Apr 2008
TooFy said:
Good episode, enjoyed the two fights, mostly the one happening in space with Slaine disturbed by the impossible. I also liked his dialog with the three counts regarding his dual.
The marriage announcement was surprising as much as the princess awakening, well at least now she can attend her wedding.

She's not going to attend anything since it's not her wedding.
Feb 15, 2015 11:09 AM

Apr 2008
Darklight0303 said:

It was a joke, or what I hoped in attempting. But please do forgive, I see how it can be misunderstood by some. Pray allow me to rephrase.
Well at least now she can attend her wedding xD
Feb 15, 2015 11:10 AM

Apr 2008
TooFy said:
Darklight0303 said:

It was a joke, or what I hoped in attempting. But please do forgive, I see how it can be misunderstood by some. Pray allow me to rephrase.

It's Lemrina's wedding. Asseylum never consented to the marriage >_>
Feb 15, 2015 11:13 AM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
TooFy said:

But Lemrina is going to marry Slaine in place of Asselyum. She her bodydouble after all.

Dude the guy is clearly making a joke here. Stop being so serious about literally everything.
Viktor_OtakuFeb 15, 2015 11:20 AM
Feb 15, 2015 11:16 AM

Apr 2008
Darklight0303 said:

Sweetheart, work with me here. I wrote it as a small joke, a jest. I was trying to end my comment with a lighthearted jest.
Pages (19) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.