Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Ace of the Diamond
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 5, 2017 12:03 PM

Sep 2015
No matter how good he is , I just can't like this guy , He's not funny when he wants to be funny , and he's not epic when he wants to be epic , this kind of character irritates me the most. I rarely like Mcs but Sawamora is a good MC and he's funny ! I really love his comments while playing ..etc

Anyway this show went downhill once they lost in the finals . The 3rd years were carrying the show to me
Jan 27, 2018 12:47 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Furuya started very nice this training match, but i suppose that he will not arrive at the 9 innings!!!
Sawamura, i am waiting for the returns of this kid!!!
Aug 23, 2018 7:52 PM

Dec 2013
Furuya keeps talking about pitching the entire match but he’s clearly exhausted. He’s done well for how many innings tho.
Dec 6, 2018 8:29 AM

Apr 2014
making it this far in this series i can really say and been saying it this whole time that furuya should just be the main i mean even in the new ending he's wearing the number 1 so guessing that already says he is the ace or rather soon to be

as for Eijun idk at this point it seems like the most bs happens only to him lol which is kinda annoying but if anything what i would rather have is for him to leave the team and go to another and instead play against furuya

buuut i know that's not gonna happen would be nice though but yeah i am still far behind so idk whats gonna happen later on but yeah just how im feeling about the 2 at this point
"one step at a time"
Feb 22, 2019 12:46 PM

Feb 2017
Furuya really needs to struggle more.
Apr 5, 2019 4:55 AM

May 2015
Somehow practice matches after losing big time aren't as exciting as practice games before the tournament. No point in making up all the pressure, it just doesn't compare. Or maybe I just miss all the senpais, this new team so far is not the team I came to like through all these 60+ episodes.

Furuya... I don't have much against him. But this guy is written one-dimensionally and we're supposed to believe he's so great. He might be really good in terms of talent but as a character, he's quite boring. When he talks, 9 out of 10 times it's "I want to pitch". Well, MC has to have a rival, I get it, but the whole situation is a bit irritating.

The new coach is also kinda annoying.
Jun 10, 2019 5:47 PM

Oct 2015
Furuya is really on the roll and that pisses Sawamura off! Bring told that he was a reliever by the coach took a final blow on him.

Can't wait what's going to happen!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 31, 2019 6:49 PM

Oct 2017
Furuya to getting the ace possition it's the most expected thing since Tanba will be not more in the team, but it pisses me the same.
And if I have something to say about Sawamura it will be the same stuff but all it is his fault.
He barely was trully trying to be the ace, I really love him but since the last official match with him being a coward I' am dissapoint about his attitude and low seriousness to solve his weakes points.
So, at the end even though Furuya it is boring or annoying sometimes with his manners too, he has the attitude to deserve be the ace at this point more than Eijun.
-¡Give yourself to me!
Nov 26, 2019 5:25 AM
Dec 2009
The new players aren't as interesting as the seniors. Furuya's screen time is also killing the enjoyment for me. Sadly this is going on a downward slope, I hope it picks up soon.
Malloween Candies (2023):
6 main candies
May 24, 2021 11:59 AM
May 2021
The crowd liking Furuya pitches cause he has a strong fastball and unstoppable pictches... But it still bland and boring cause his character showing little emotion...

Some questions :
so we can be a pitcher as long as we got a fast and strong pitch even though has little control over it?
Oct 30, 2021 1:59 AM

Jul 2015
Wow low of Haruichi to aim at the pitcher, he's quite dark on the inside.

Didn't expect a boring pitching game as during the summer tournament it was a more exciting batting game. Furuya certainly is reliable but Eijun being called a relief pitcher hurts.

Dec 15, 2022 10:09 PM

Oct 2015
Get that 20th consecutive win, Yakushi! Wanna see my boi Raichi hit a home run soon! :D

And oh man... here we go. Furuya no Ace. My boi Eijun... use that frustration to grow, son. It'll be really tough from this moment on especially

But just keep going! I assure you...

So for now, keep going. :)
   HuaLian <3
Jul 9, 2023 12:59 PM

Aug 2019
When are we going to see Eijun’s progress? It just seems like he’s practicing nonstop and not improving at all. On the other hand, Furuya’s just keeps getting better and better. Also, he never makes any mistakes, but Eijun, oh, he has to mess up in everything that he does. 

I get that this is all part of their writing, but this is getting exhausting
Jul 30, 2023 6:52 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Yeah idk if Zono is that guy… I think Miyuki should bat higher
I’m still not even convinced that Zono should be first string. But I know the show will slowly make him better

This assistant coach is so smug
Got that know-it-all vibe 😑
Jul 30, 2023 6:54 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Furuya a beast!! Love seeing him do well, even tho it aint great for my boy Eijun
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Episode 74 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

34 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Apr 21, 9:15 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Episode 71 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

59 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Apr 21, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Episode 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2015

55 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Apr 21, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2015

101 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Apr 21, 4:18 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Episode 63 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

128 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Apr 17, 10:57 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.