Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 17, 7:51 AM

Aug 2012
Reply to Noboru
H-A-M-M-Y said:
That's a very good question! So, I used to be phobic towards mouth-to-mouth kisses. Now, I lean more towards aversion. Maybe around the time I starting to identify less as aro-ace and more as striaght. And well, I'll probably consider doing it if a strong relationship has been established. Cuz relationships require sacrifices and such to work and if my future partner does want a kiss, I will have to oblige at some point.
Thanks! I wish you much success in either overcoming your aversion (at least partially) or finding someone who is okay with little to no kissing

edit: @H-A-M-M-Y You're welcome! :)
@Noboru

Hahaha! Thanks for the wishes. Means a lot. :D
Apr 17, 11:00 AM
Nov 2019
My first kiss was with my two bestfriends the last day of middleschool. I took them by surprise and pecked them both on the lips really fast. My reasonning was that it's better if our first kiss is between us bestfriends than with a random person that we will probably not spend our life with. They didn't really cared and I was the most embarassed at that moment. We are still bestfriends and it will last while they both have dated and broke up with theire date (I win !).
Apr 30, 10:10 AM

Nov 2019
Not good, regretful and way too overrated. I guess depends on how you view the other party I guess but didn't mean much to me.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» is 200k the limit?

YukiTheAlmighty - 12 hours ago

7 by BitChilly »»
20 minutes ago

» what would you do if you had infinite money? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Apr 5

63 by JaniSIr »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » is marriage compulsory? ( 1 2 )

FruitPunchBaka - May 10

64 by JaniSIr »»
1 hour ago

» To those who peaked their anime watch time during the pandemic, what are you guys doing now?

rlyvtei - May 8

20 by Hitagi__Furude »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » will there be any zombie outbreak in the near future?

FruitPunchBaka - May 10

10 by ST63LTH »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.