Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 17, 7:51 AM

Aug 2012
Reply to Noboru
H-A-M-M-Y said:
That's a very good question! So, I used to be phobic towards mouth-to-mouth kisses. Now, I lean more towards aversion. Maybe around the time I starting to identify less as aro-ace and more as striaght. And well, I'll probably consider doing it if a strong relationship has been established. Cuz relationships require sacrifices and such to work and if my future partner does want a kiss, I will have to oblige at some point.
Thanks! I wish you much success in either overcoming your aversion (at least partially) or finding someone who is okay with little to no kissing

edit: @H-A-M-M-Y You're welcome! :)
@Noboru

Hahaha! Thanks for the wishes. Means a lot. :D
Apr 17, 11:00 AM
Nov 2019
My first kiss was with my two bestfriends the last day of middleschool. I took them by surprise and pecked them both on the lips really fast. My reasonning was that it's better if our first kiss is between us bestfriends than with a random person that we will probably not spend our life with. They didn't really cared and I was the most embarassed at that moment. We are still bestfriends and it will last while they both have dated and broke up with theire date (I win !).
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » If we eat the mermaid's tail, is it cannibalism or is it fish meat?

Absurdo_N - Apr 24

26 by Kwanthemaster »»
32 seconds ago

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - Apr 24

22 by Kwanthemaster »»
1 minute ago

» Does knowing how MAL user looks like change how you see/treat them?

barababas - 5 hours ago

17 by LenRea »»
2 minutes ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - Apr 25

23 by Starchaser »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

25 by Kwanthemaster »»
2 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.