Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 15, 2017 7:57 PM

Jan 2014
Pretty fun episode. This show is certainly getting more interesting!
Sep 1, 2017 4:42 AM

Oct 2014
great episode. I need more.
Sep 16, 2018 2:22 AM
Mar 2018
God, the first half of the episode really angered me. So turned out our innocent, violence hating Mary Sue is a medieval version of a pimp who is capable to created her own sex slaves. This succubus has to fuck for free with dozen high-ranking commanders our protagonist points at, who look like an average ugly bastards from hentai, with a noble goal - to stop war. Not that she seems to be against it but it doesn't make this idea look any better. The way she brags with lip licking about how many dicks she has sucked over night, like it some kind of heroic deed for the greater good, is disgusting. I'm not against prostitution per se but attempt to portray it as something noble, especially in the medieval setting, looks ridiculous. Author took anti-war slogan "Make love, not war" way too literally and blow it out of proportion. The whole idea of stopping war this way is unbelievably stupid. All she does is prolong war instead. What more disgusting was scene where they bring that boy. Our innocent and kind Maria who hate to watch people suffering were pretty ok when that giant fag was going to rape him. Is that supposed to be funny?

I hate this succubus and her design. What with her lips? Is that supposed to be a constant reminder for viewers that she is a slut? It’s probably the first time side character irritate me so much after only 2 fucking episodes. This idiotic outfit is completely out of place in this setting. She is succubus so she has to look like this, because, y’know, she is succubus, dude. This attire fit in Konosuba but definitely not in this show. And the funny thing is that we know that she is a succubus only because author told us that. Apart from this she in no way resembles a succubus. Maria created her from a fucking owl, she is a mere familiar. I’m pretty sure that author made this shit up only to justify her ridiculous, out of place design and the job she is doing. Absolutely useless one-dimensional character that takes considerable part of screentime with the sole purpose to draw attention of horny teenagers with cheap fan service which is completely unnecessary to the plot.

As for the plot itself… There is not much to talk about since first two episodes were oversaturated with forced bawdy jokes about virginity, dicks and prostitution and divert attention from the main theme. Well, it’s only second episode, maybe things will get better in the future but I won’t get my hopes up too high at this point.
Feb 11, 2020 4:09 PM

Nov 2016
Some stuff shown was just so wrong lol(that's a good thing)

Funny episode, especially the bits with Artemis and the inccubus. Just needs more ecchi imo.

And though I went into this series not expecting much from the plot, it's surprisingly engaging.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 27, 2022 4:17 AM

Mar 2013
So I finally found a series where fictional angels exists. What's more, witch vs angel is rather interesting but there's so many sexual jokes... lol

The ED is wonderful though.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Adoption

sandwich-boy - Oct 18, 2023

2 by Animaticide »»
Oct 18, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Junketsu no Maria Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2015

79 by EmperorThor »»
Jul 24, 2023 6:42 AM

Poll: » Junketsu no Maria Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2015

193 by WatchTillTandava »»
Jun 18, 2023 11:21 PM

Poll: » Junketsu no Maria Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2015

87 by Sarakitteh »»
May 25, 2023 9:18 PM

Poll: » Junketsu no Maria Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2015

93 by Assassin2112 »»
Sep 13, 2022 10:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.