Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 17, 2015 3:07 AM

Aug 2014
WrongPriest said:
Anyone else wanna help me figure out who AltAcc is?

Is it Lala's cat? I haven't seen him around.

Is it Lala?

.....Nah.
Jan 17, 2015 3:10 AM
Jan 2015
Insertanamehere said:
WrongPriest said:
Anyone else wanna help me figure out who AltAcc is?

Is it Lala's cat? I haven't seen him around.

Is it Lala?

.....Nah.

Mwahahahahaha =3
Jan 17, 2015 3:24 AM

May 2014
Lala wouldn't have commended Kami or reacted to that Saber pic.

But her Cat would...

I don't think I've seen him around since yesterday. Dunno why he'd be banned tho.
Jan 17, 2015 3:41 AM

Sep 2014
Might want to change that to NSFL. I threw up a little
Jan 17, 2015 3:53 AM

May 2013
Read Fate.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jan 17, 2015 4:52 AM

Aug 2009
tsudecimo said:
I honestly find her better here. While she has no personality or anything, it's at least better than her bland and insufferable self in F/Z.

Good move by Ufotable!
She isnt any different from your badass boy Kiritsugu in FZ.

Take off those bias glasses you are wearing.
Jan 17, 2015 5:58 AM

Aug 2009
Keywords:bland and insufferable.
Especially compared to Kerry.
Jan 17, 2015 6:02 AM

Dec 2013
Saber is okay. Her background is interesting and she is the only reason why I want to read the Fate route.
Jan 17, 2015 6:07 AM

Dec 2012
SpaceHamster said:
Pretty sure tsudec knew that, he was just commenting on how he liked her better here (which I also personally do).

I hate to admit it, but she was cute in the batting cages >.>
Jan 17, 2015 6:09 AM

Aug 2014
HentaiPriest said:

She does come off as a little bland within Fate/Zero itself, though.
Jan 17, 2015 6:13 AM

Jul 2007
Insertanamehere said:
HentaiPriest said:

Blame urobuchi for turning her into a CHIVALRY!(!) plot device.
Jan 17, 2015 6:35 AM

Aug 2009
Insertanamehere said:
HentaiPriest said:

Both her and Kerry have tunnel vision, never listening to others.

Both can be annoying depending on what you prefer, chivalry or "kill first question later" attitude.But calling her bland and fanboying over Kerry?Sorry but no.
Jan 17, 2015 6:37 AM

Jul 2007
Except that Saber is NOT defined by chivalry and she DOES do a lot of "kill first question later" that's how she won all of her wars, tbh.

The only difference between them is that one wears coat and other LOVES food and lions. That's why they were so pissy at each other.
Jan 17, 2015 6:47 AM

Aug 2009
How she acted in wars and how she acts in the HGW is different.Even in FSN she does display the chivalry she talks about.It's just that there is no Derpmud to make her care so much about it.
Jan 17, 2015 7:03 AM

Jul 2007
HentaiPriest said:
How she acted in wars and how she acts in the HGW is different.Even in FSN she does display the chivalry she talks about.It's just that there is no Derpmud to make her care so much about it.

Tell that to Taiga.

She only displays chivalry against Sasaki. Otherwise she pretty much acts like a weapon.
Jan 17, 2015 7:12 AM

May 2014
Tbh Saber wasn't really 2000% chivalry in Zero, It's just the only thing you see of her other than being Shat on by other members of the cast.

Which is why it's literally the 1 thing everyone remembers of Saber from fate/zero. The one thing you see of her when not in battle form was her being a "Knight" for Iri.

None of these things are really ooc for Saber, but when it's all you see of her it's hard for people to see her as anything different.
Jan 17, 2015 7:29 AM

Sep 2014
WrongPriest said:
Tbh Saber wasn't really 2000% chivalry in Zero, It's just the only thing you see of her other than being Shat on by other members of the cast.

Which is why it's literally the 1 thing everyone remembers of Saber from fate/zero. The one thing you see of her when not in battle form was her being a "Knight" for Iri.

None of these things are really ooc for Saber, but when it's all you see of her it's hard for people to see her as anything different.

They're not really ooc. But they are OOC for her specifically to do in a war. She's been through battles, I'm sure she knows how to act by now ~.~
The sun is a deadly laser
Jan 17, 2015 7:52 AM

Aug 2009
CookingPriest said:
HentaiPriest said:

Tell that to Taiga.

She only displays chivalry against Sasaki. Otherwise she pretty much acts like a weapon.
She also hates it that Archer,according to her,didnt give his all during day3.Or after Rider's death in UBW when Archer makes fun of Rider.

She still has her bs chivalry(although we have to admit that it helped in cases like the temple incident in UBW)but there is no one to draw it out of her,either because they too are like her or they make fun of her..

mira-lala said:

She acts the same. Zero is the one that changes that. We see that at the beginning of Fate, she is like a machine and tool, like her memories described.
~
Ofc she doesnt act alike a moeblob from the beginning.It is after Shirou enters the kitchen that she starts to show her other side, her gluttonous power character trait.

mira-lala said:
WrongPriest said:

They're not really ooc. But they are OOC for her specifically to do in a war. She's been through battles, I'm sure she knows how to act by now ~.~
BUT the HGW isnt like the wars in Britain.Unlike back then she doesnt have to sacrifice anyone other than the Masters but there is Shirou to stop her.Unlike during the war in Britain, sacrificing townspeople doesnt give her an advantage other than magical energy but 1)This time it is only her, there are no knights of hers to care about 2)There is Shirou to object even is she was willing to sacrifice townspeople for her magical energy.

The situation isnt the same as in her country.
Jan 17, 2015 8:02 AM

Sep 2014
HentaiPriest said:
CookingPriest said:

Tell that to Taiga.

She also hates it that Archer,according to her,didnt give his all during day3.Or after Rider's death in UBW when Archer makes fun of Rider.

She still has her bs chivalry(although we have to admit that it helped in cases like the temple incident in UBW)but there is no one to draw it out of her,either because they too are like her or they make fun of her..

mira-lala said:

She acts the same. Zero is the one that changes that. We see that at the beginning of Fate, she is like a machine and tool, like her memories described.
~
Ofc she doesnt act alike a moeblob from the beginning.It is after Shirou enters the kitchen that she starts to show her other side, her gluttonous power character trait.

Yes, but she wasn't a moeblob in the VN at that point.

HentaiPriest said:

mira-lala said:

BUT the HGW isnt like the wars in Britain.Unlike back then she doesnt have to sacrifice anyone other than the Masters but there is Shirou to stop her.Unlike during the war in Britain, sacrificing townspeople doesnt give her an advantage other than magical energy but 1)This time it is only her, there are no knights of hers to care about 2)There is Shirou to object even is she was willing to sacrifice townspeople for her magical energy.

The situation isnt the same as in her country.

Ofc, it isn't the same. I meant acting like the way she did with Iri.

She does have to sacrifice people. Or rather, she will have to sacrifice people. It's still a war, she's ready to sacrifice Taiga.

It seems you didn't understand my post. My point is that she's acting like it's fun and games in a war between Magi. We see that in Zero, then she enters Fate completely different. Her character is inconsistent from Zero to Fate.

Okay, it could be that she changed when she was on the hill. But it doesn't rule out the fact that she was not human when she was a King, then she suddenly starts playing Knight and Princess in her most serious/dangerous war yet.

Iri being Iri, doesn't change this fact. She had people like Kay and Gawain, everyone has a laugh from time to time. That doesn't change her character, however. She had Gwen...no change.
mira-pyonJan 17, 2015 8:06 AM
Jan 17, 2015 8:07 AM
Jan 2015
mira-lala said:

Lala has a new Kohai, *rejoices*

Do you now...
Jan 17, 2015 8:22 AM

Nov 2013
AltAcc said:
mira-lala said:

Lala has a new Kohai, *rejoices*

Do you now...
Gods of Death
Jan 17, 2015 8:23 AM

Aug 2009
Taiga is the one time she has,as Arturia, to kill some irrelevant person in the whole HGW.

But she doesnt have to act like the perfect king anymore.She doesnt have to hide her gender or anything else.Even with Shirou she starts trying putting on the mask of the perfect king again when she starts having feelings for him.

Arturia was still human.But like Kerry she was shutting off her own emotions.Kerry had the thought of running away in the middle of his most important battle, for his family, for his own happiness.

Gwen is the one person in her entire kingdom that wouldnt EVER cause Saber to laugh or have fun simple because Saber wouldnt allow herself to have fun because of Gwen, after she sacrificed her life as a woman for her.
Jan 17, 2015 8:24 AM
Jan 2015
StrayBotato said:
AltAcc said:

Do you now...
Gods of Death

love apples
Jan 17, 2015 8:46 AM

Sep 2014
HentaiPriest said:
Taiga is the one time she has,as Arturia, to kill some irrelevant person in the whole HGW.

But she doesnt have to act like the perfect king anymore.She doesnt have to hide her gender or anything else.Even with Shirou she starts trying putting on the mask of the perfect king again when she starts having feelings for him.

Arturia was still human.But like Kerry she was shutting off her own emotions.Kerry had the thought of running away in the middle of his most important battle, for his family, for his own happiness.

Gwen is the one person in her entire kingdom that wouldnt EVER cause Saber to laugh or have fun simple because Saber wouldnt allow herself to have fun because of Gwen, after she sacrificed her life as a woman for her.

1)I meant that metaphorically.

2) Hey, she doesn't necessarily have to sacrifice people. I didn't say she has to. It's only if the situation called for. She only sacrificed that one village, because the situation called for it. If she had to sacrifice lives in the future for her goal, ofc she would. She's gonna create a paradox anyway, so they won't end up dying by her hands.

3) She doesn't have to act like the perfect King, doesn't mean she doesn't have to act like a tool. She treats herself like a tool throughout Fate, until Shirou teaches her otherwise. Even after being a servant, she still threw away her emotions. Not because she's a perfect king, but because if she went by her emotions, worst things would happen. She can't deal with her emotions if she just decided to sacrifice 100 people ~.~ Like she said, she's a servant before she's a woman. A tool before she is a human. So she doesn't need her emotions. But this, which is said in Fate, is completely contradicted in Zero with Iri.

4) Yes, but Kerry is different. Even Shirou thought of running away at the end of Fate. But they are not Arturia. Not once is it said that she wanted to give up, or run away. That would be betraying her ideals and her country, and it's out of character for her. Like Archer she doesn't stray away from her ideals. Apart from that one time with Caliburn. She's not gonna play Castle when she has a country that needs saving.

5) Yes, she couldn't laugh around Gwen. But thats really just an off handed comment. She had all her other knights, who I'm sure like to throw around jokes from time to time, all of them cared for her, more than Iri ever did. It makes no sense for them not to be able to get to her, but Iri can. Yes, Iri is fun and light hearted, but who says that there was no such knight like that? We know Gawain can be a fun person. We know that Mordred is like a pet, and Kay is caring and there for her. She had them throughout her reign as King, but no change.

But then again, Yuri ftw.
Jan 17, 2015 8:51 AM

Jul 2007
HentaiPriest said:

Did you somehow miss Seiba bitching for half the fate route that Shirou insists that killing masters is wrong?

And then frollicking out on her own to get owned by Sasaki?

If Canon Seiba was in Zero she would whine that Kerry took TOO LONG to off Kayneth, thus prolonging suffering of irrelevant sacrifices. Or that she did not get to do it because it is her job as a weapon to handle that.

As for chivalry - it IS just Sasaki(she was so shocked at his skill level that she could not help but respect him in similar way on how Shirou is in awe of Archer) - in most of cases if you look at her fights - she is looking how to end it FASTER with no interest in fights themselves.
With Archer it is more about hurting her pride that the dude did not take her seriously.
AhenshihaelJan 17, 2015 8:57 AM
Jan 17, 2015 9:02 AM
Jan 2015
In Fate she says she'll allow Shirou to use command seals to force her to absorb humans for mana. She said she wouldn't agree willfully because of her honor, but was willing to become a monster if Shirou insisted on it.

F/Z Saber would have thrown a tantrum if Kerry even suggested doing such a thing.
Jan 17, 2015 9:10 AM

Aug 2014
I'm pretty sure she was saying that in the sense of "I'll only do it if you force me to" not "i'm willing to do it if I have to"
Jan 17, 2015 9:11 AM

Aug 2009
mira-lala said:
HentaiPriest said:

1)I meant that metaphorically.

2) Hey, she doesn't necessarily have to sacrifice people. I didn't say she has to. It's only if the situation called for. She only sacrificed that one village, because the situation called for it. If she had to sacrifice lives in the future for her goal, ofc she would. She's gonna create a paradox anyway, so they won't end up dying by her hands.

3) She doesn't have to act like the perfect King, doesn't mean she doesn't have to act like a tool. She treats herself like a tool throughout Fate, until Shirou teaches her otherwise. Even after being a servant, she still threw away her emotions. Not because she's a perfect king, but because if she went by her emotions, worst things would happen. She can't deal with her emotions if she just decided to sacrifice 100 people ~.~ Like she said, she's a servant before she's a woman. A tool before she is a human. So she doesn't need her emotions. But this, which is said in Fate, is completely contradicted in Zero with Iri.

4) Yes, but Kerry is different. Even Shirou thought of running away at the end of Fate. But they are not Arturia. Not once is it said that she wanted to give up, or run away. That would be betraying her ideals and her country, and it's out of character for her. Like Archer she doesn't stray away from her ideals. Apart from that one time with Caliburn. She's not gonna play Castle when she has a country that needs saving.

5) Yes, she couldn't laugh around Gwen. But thats really just an off handed comment. She had all her other knights, who I'm sure like to throw around jokes from time to time, all of them cared for her, more than Iri ever did. It makes no sense for them not to be able to get to her, but Iri can. Yes, Iri is fun and light hearted, but who says that there was no such knight like that? We know Gawain can be a fun person. We know that Mordred is like a pet, and Kay is caring and there for her. She had them throughout her reign as King, but no change.

But then again, Yuri ftw.

3.In Fate Shirou is obviously charmed by her and insists to treat her like a girl so she has to act like a tool.
In UBW and HF(before THAT) she acts more like a person,more like she did with Iri.

4.I didnt mean that as her only choice.It was an example.Like Kerry(and Shirou in different routes/bad ends)she DOES act differently depending on her environment ad those around her.

5.But that would be in line with what she thought would be a perfect and ideal king.In the HGW,especially the 5th, she isnt a king anymore,she doesnt want to be a king anymore and she doesnt have to act as that king anymore.

CookingPriest said:
HentaiPriest said:

Did you somehow miss Seiba bitching for half the fate route that Shirou insists that killing masters is wrong?

And then frollicking out on her own to get owned by Sasaki?

If Canon Seiba was in Zero she would whine that Kerry took TOO LONG to off Kayneth, thus prolonging suffering of irrelevant sacrifices. Or that she did not get to do it because it is her job as a weapon to handle that.

As for chivalry - it IS just Sasaki(she was so shocked at his skill level that she could not help but respect him in similar way on how Shirou is in awe of Archer) - in most of cases if you look at her fights - she is looking how to end it FASTER with no interest in fights themselves.
With Archer it is more about hurting her pride that the dude did not take her seriously.

Yes I did notice it I also mentioned how Shirou was stopping her

Sasaki is an enemy Servant.Irrelevant.She did the same in FZ with Caster.

In any other part of the story,where Derpmud isnt involved,like the first fight, yes I agree.But her problem was killing them after them were made incapable of fighting back.There wasnt even a 0.000000001% chance of Kayneth even thinking about coming close to him again not to mention that if the Grail could grant his wish, "world peace" would stop Kayneth from doing anything.

Chivalry,honor and pride are all the same for Saber and other "knights.Remember the second fight with Lancer in FZ.

AltAcc said:
In Fate she says she'll allow Shirou to use command seals to force her to absorb humans for mana. She said she wouldn't agree willfully because of her honor, but was willing to become a monster if Shirou insisted on it.

F/Z Saber would have thrown a tantrum if Kerry even suggested doing such a thing.
Lets not mention every other thing Kerry did to her.

Even during the summoning she made sure to make it clear that he was satisfied with the age and gender of King Arthur.

She would throw a tantrum about anything.

And how many lines from Saber,Rin and Ilya are like that?Saying something just to test Shirou?

Jan 17, 2015 9:13 AM

Sep 2014
AltAcc said:

You're making me imagine a chibi Seiba throwing a tantrum while Kerry be like "Ignore...."

Still. That wasn't how it was. She was not willing to become a monster, whether or not Shirou insisted. While she has lots of chances of getting the Grail, those people only have one chance at life. If he did use a command seal....*cough*Super BA MR*cough*
Jan 17, 2015 9:15 AM

Jul 2007
Pride comes not from her chivalry ut from her self-respect and belief in her own powers.(See the discussion about her narcissism in question thread)

SABER SACRIFICED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHO WERE UNABLE TO FIGHT BACK. She bluntly states in fate route that those unable to fight back can only die or try to run away when facing their enemies. In Zero She would bitch that Kayneth and co did not get a quick death, but otherwise she WOULD accept it as a acceptable loss. Did I need to remind on how she spent good half a day saying that Illya should be killed or left alone because even if berserker is gone she is still a master?
Jan 17, 2015 9:23 AM

Sep 2014
3) Good point but, really, moeblob, is my problem. I don't know how I dragged Iri into this ~.~

Oh Lala...

4) Everyone acts differently around different people everyone does. I didn't say otherwise. But from what we saw, she didn't leave her ideals in her life before the HGW, nor in the 4th HGW.

5) She isn't a King, and doesn't want to be, doesn't contradict with what I said. She acts differently as King, but her actions are certainly similair.

Also, MWAHAHA, reverse psychology.
Jan 17, 2015 9:25 AM

May 2011
CookingPriest said:
Pride comes not from her chivalry ut from her self-respect and belief in her own powers.(See the discussion about her narcissism in question thread)

SABER SACRIFICED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHO WERE UNABLE TO FIGHT BACK. She bluntly states in fate route that those unable to fight back can only die or try to run away when facing their enemies. In Zero She would bitch that Kayneth and co did not get a quick death, but otherwise she WOULD accept it as a acceptable loss. Did I need to remind on how she spent good half a day saying that Illya should be killed or left alone because even if berserker is gone she is still a master?

which was not the case for Kayneth and Sophia ri... Exactly because Kerry made sure that they won't be after this. not by killing them but by signing the contract.
Jan 17, 2015 9:28 AM

Sep 2014
CookingPriest said:

I don't see what this has to do with anything. Every King sacrifices. Yes, if they can't fight, they can only die or run away. See Shinji in Fate. he can't fight anymore. He tries to run away and he's killed. Literally proving her point.

In addition to that, she was brought up to think that way. Every other knight thinks the same way, it's not a flaw of only her.

Ahaha, her narcissism. Oh gah, I'm gonna die laughing. In what way is she narcissistic? Hmm? She doesn't give two facks about what happens to her. She only cares for her country. In no way does she show loves herself. Quite the opposite. Being a woman almost hindered her from helping her country.
Jan 17, 2015 9:32 AM
Jan 2015
mira-lala said:
AltAcc said:

You're making me imagine a chibi Seiba throwing a tantrum while Kerry be like "Ignore...."

How is there no fan art of this!?
mira-lala said:

Still. That wasn't how it was. She was not willing to become a monster, whether or not Shirou insisted. While she has lots of chances of getting the Grail, those people only have one chance at life. If he did use a command seal....*cough*Super BA MR*cough*

So you're saying that she wasn't serious when she told Shirou she'd only absorb people through a command seal?
Jan 17, 2015 9:36 AM

Aug 2009
CookingPriest said:

How do all of those exactly prove that she has to be heartless in the HGW and that "cute" moments dont fit?

mira-lala said:
3) Good point but, really, moeblob, is my problem. I don't know how I dragged Iri into this ~.~

Oh Lala...

4) Everyone acts differently around different people everyone does. I didn't say otherwise. But from what we saw, she didn't leave her ideals in her life before the HGW, nor in the 4th HGW.

5) She isn't a King, and doesn't want to be, doesn't contradict with what I said. She acts differently as King, but her actions are certainly similair.

4.I didnt say she left them.But she changed her approach a bit because of those around her.Her ideal is about Britain not about Iri,Shirou or Kerry.She still wants to reach that ideal(even tho SHE was the perfect king) but she doesnt have to put on an act for the entire kingdom anymore.

5.Wasnt this about her opening up to her knights and Gwen?
CookingPriest said:
Yeah honor bs dont play a role at all.For a knight.Ok
Jan 17, 2015 9:38 AM

Jul 2007
Cute moments FIT, we are talking about how her personality in Zero DOES NOT FIT hence the confusion. Saber would NOT be as stuck up about chivalry and the best thing Zero should have done was to draw clear parallels to Saber and Kerry's lives and methods.Butcher did not do that.
Jan 17, 2015 9:41 AM
Jan 2015
CookingPriest said:
Cute moments FIT, we are talking about how her personality in Zero DOES NOT FIT hence the confusion. Saber would NOT be as stuck up about chivalry and the best thing Zero should have done was to draw clear parallels to Saber and Kerry's lives and methods.Butcher did not do that.

Cause then he'd either need to have Kiritsugu get beat on for having similar ideals, or have saber not get thrashed throughout the show.

Both of which would be unacceptable to Uro.
Jan 17, 2015 9:42 AM

Aug 2009
Ah so the problem is that Nasu and Gen didnt take the approach you wanted.

Again maybe that could have happened if not for FZ Lancer.She doesnt give a shit about what Kiritsugu would do in ep5, even though the only thing he can do is kill Kayneth.Dont tell me she wouldnt know.There is no other way for the situation to change.
But either way FZ wasnt about Saber.
Jan 17, 2015 9:45 AM

Sep 2014
Sorry, but if Dia was in FSN, there'd be a love triangle between her, him, and Archer

I'm speaking facts, babeh.
HentaiPriest said:
CookingPriest said:

How do all of those exactly prove that she has to be heartless in the HGW and that "cute" moments dont fit?

mira-lala said:

Oh Lala...

4.I didnt say she left them.But she changed her approach a bit because of those around her.Her ideal is about Britain not about Iri,Shirou or Kerry.She still wants to reach that ideal(even tho SHE was the perfect king) but she doesnt have to put on an act for the entire kingdom anymore.

5.Wasnt this about her opening up to her knights and Gwen?
CookingPriest said:
Yeah honor bs dont play a role at all.For a knight.Ok

I don't even know anymore. My original point was that she was being a moeblob, too early. And that she has been given no dimensions so far.
Jan 17, 2015 9:45 AM
Jan 2015
Let's not start the argument over how much control Nasu had over Uro again.

Just thinking of it gives me headaches.
Jan 17, 2015 9:47 AM

Nov 2010
AltAcc said:
CookingPriest said:

Cause then he'd either need to have Kiritsugu get beat on for having similar ideals, or have saber not get thrashed throughout the show.

Both of which would be unacceptable to Uro.

Well, there is a moment when Saber called Kiritsugu on for having similar ideals. Kiritsugu couldn't respond.
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
Jan 17, 2015 9:47 AM

Aug 2009
Pre FZ vs FSN Wars:
"Nasu did 90% of FZ he was telling him what to write.You filthy secondary."

FZ vs FSN Wars:
"lol Nasu barely did anything"
Jan 17, 2015 9:51 AM
Jan 2015
AltAcc said:
Let's not start the argument over how much control Nasu had over Uro again.

HentaiPriest said:
Pre FZ vs FSN Wars:
"Nasu did 90% of FZ he was telling him what to write.You filthy secondary."

FZ vs FSN Wars:
"lol Nasu barely did anything"

y u doing dis?

Aurioch said:

Well, there is a moment when Saber called Kiritsugu on for having similar ideals. Kiritsugu couldn't respond.

Y-Y-Yeah, but-but.......Kerry totally PWNED her!!
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2751 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.