Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2009 6:59 PM

Dec 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yet another exciting chapter of DragonBall- CG! Oh, wait...
Is he trying to fill an entire volume's worth with this game or what? He needs to hurry it up so the anime can move forward!
The last chapters feel weird because it seems like it was more about the character interactions before rather than focusing on the baseball.
Dec 1, 2009 4:40 PM

Mar 2009
kuropon said:
Yet another exciting chapter of DragonBall- CG! Oh, wait...
Is he trying to fill an entire volume's worth with this game or what? He needs to hurry it up so the anime can move forward!
The last chapters feel weird because it seems like it was more about the character interactions before rather than focusing on the baseball.

Relax, the anime is heaps far away.

As for your comment on the character interactions - this is Adachi's style, if you've read like H2, Rough, Katsu! etc.. you'll know he focuses more on relationships/comedy than the actual sport.

In fact he often draws himself in the manga to make reference to that, like in H2 where the characters go "that's the mangaka that seems to be more focused on relationships rather than the actual sport!"

So.. so far so good, good chapter, like a cliffhanger - because I want to know what's in those diaries :)
Dec 1, 2009 6:59 PM

May 2009
sukari said:

So.. so far so good, good chapter, like a cliffhanger - because I want to know what's in those diaries :)

I'd like to know myself. Season 1, Season 2. LOL. Aoba's consistent. Gotta love it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Game Chapter 170 Discussion

Laevantein - Feb 15, 2010

41 by TitanInsane »»
Apr 11, 8:55 PM

Poll: » Cross Game Chapter 153 Discussion

Ishmael - Aug 11, 2009

3 by Zooincle »»
Oct 6, 2023 2:22 PM

» Question before starting to read the manga

Kushna - Oct 3, 2023

3 by zckfox »»
Oct 3, 2023 8:34 AM

» Cross Game volumes

raabyray - Oct 25, 2021

0 by raabyray »»
Oct 25, 2021 1:13 PM

» Final chapter?

NotDolphy - Nov 14, 2012

2 by alinadc »»
Jun 22, 2021 2:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.