Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 11, 2015 1:18 AM
Dec 2014
I see people flippin' cause an MC that the show made out like being dead was instead alive.

That's pretty common in mecha anime. So I want to ask why the difference in opinions? I mean most people took it rather well that some characters remained alive,

ex. Kira after fighting Athrun, and after fighting Shinn
Setsuna after the S1 final battle
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 11, 2015 1:25 AM

May 2012
azurestratos said:
I see people flippin' cause an MC that the show made out like being dead was instead alive.

That's pretty common in mecha anime. So I want to ask why the difference in opinions? I mean most people took it rather well that some characters remained alive,

Some people don't like to enjoy things, and they always look for something to complain about. It's the whole vocal minority thing all over again. Either that or it's:
1. The slaine lovers are complaining
2. the so called "critics" who think they can decide what good and bad writing is.
Jan 11, 2015 2:48 AM

Jan 2014
-There was no character development in first season
-"Everyone" who "died" in the last episode remained alive for "reasons"
-You dont even have to watch first season,its just optional,nothing important happened,really,just think about it...

About this being usual for mecha shows...I only watched Guilty Crown which people tend to hate much much more than this and even in that people mostly died when they are killed...So now im glad im not watching more Mecha shows if you are right....

Its still watchable tho,average show with good soundtracks.And Yandere role will suit Slaine,it will give him a character at least...
Jan 11, 2015 3:07 AM

Jul 2014
LonelyWizard said:
-There was no character development in first season
-"Everyone" who "died" in the last episode remained alive for "reasons"
-You dont even have to watch first season,its just optional,nothing important happened,really,just think about it...

About this being usual for mecha shows...I only watched Guilty Crown which people tend to hate much much more than this and even in that people mostly died when they are killed...So now im glad im not watching more Mecha shows if you are right....

Its still watchable tho,average show with good soundtracks.And Yandere role will suit Slaine,it will give him a character at least...

No one died though in the last ep. they were just shot.
Jan 11, 2015 3:09 AM

Nov 2012
because it would be so much better if inaho stayed dead
idc about the princess
Jan 11, 2015 3:11 AM

Jul 2014
silverwalls said:
idc about the princess

He was never dead to stay dead. he was just wounded.
Jan 11, 2015 3:27 AM

Mar 2011
Everyone being alive after that is bad. Even the count survived after being shot multiple times. He is not even a main character.

This is like dragonball I won't even care if someone dies because they will be resurrected after a few episodes. I rarely watch mecha so I'm not used to characters surviving like that. The princess being alive is fine but as for Inaho and the count its really lame.
Jan 11, 2015 3:30 AM

May 2012
goodbyedays said:
Everyone being alive after that is bad. Even the count survived after being shot multiple times. He is not even a main character.

This is like dragonball I won't even care if someone dies because they will be resurrected after a few episodes. I rarely watch mecha so I'm not used to characters surviving like that. The princess being alive is fine but as for Inaho and the count its really lame.

How exactly is it lame? I mean besides personal opinion, everything that happened makes sense. It's all explained.
Jan 11, 2015 3:33 AM

Dec 2013
Okashi_sama said:
silverwalls said:
idc about the princess

He was never dead to stay dead. he was just wounded.

Then it would have been better if he died. :)
Jan 11, 2015 4:00 AM

Jan 2014
I think our problem is we're taking this show too serious and we need to look at it with the same mindset as if we're watching Space Dandy since characters can die and just come back the next episode.
Jan 11, 2015 4:06 AM

Jul 2014
Mugen24 said:
I think our problem is we're taking this show too serious and we need to look at it with the same mindset as if we're watching Space Dandy since characters can die and just come back the next episode.

i sound like a broken record now.

They were never dead to just come back next episode.
Jan 11, 2015 4:12 AM
Oct 2013
KamiAlice said:
goodbyedays said:

How exactly is it lame? I mean besides personal opinion, everything that happened makes sense. It's all explained.

What the relevancy of "everything is explained" to being "lame"?

If you disagree that it's lame, then give us your own example of lame from another anime?

And it's just as you said, it's his "personal opinion" so why are you arguing about it in the first place? Seriously?
ExplodingGirlJan 11, 2015 4:17 AM
Jan 11, 2015 4:16 AM

Jul 2012
Shooting 2/3 main characters in the head and make the viewer believe they are dead is worse than coming back to life for me it's just feels like they desperately wanted people to watch season 2. Well duh ofc they want but they couldn't have done it in an lazier way than they did)

And OP where did you get that from Seed Destiny or something? I've seen a great amount of mecha anime and once a character is dead he is dead.

NVM you did lol
MaorJan 11, 2015 4:43 AM
הלב שלי כבר מת
Jan 11, 2015 4:27 AM

May 2009
They made midseries finale too sensational.
Jan 11, 2015 4:28 AM
Oct 2013
azurestratos said:

You know what's un-common? 3 people, again, 3 people that got shot came out alive. As Forum said, 2 were shot in the head, and 1 was shot multiple times, and none of them even died. That's quite an un-mecha move.

I feel like I'm watching Guilty Crown 4th season by watching this anime. Well Guilty Crown was okay until its 2nd season started airing. Well this anime is doing the same "lameness" as GC now that it's starting it's 2nd season.
ExplodingGirlJan 11, 2015 4:35 AM
Jan 11, 2015 4:49 AM

Jul 2012
If I remember correctly only one or two bullets hit Saazbaum and not in the critical area (his arm)
I still wonder who saved him.
הלב שלי כבר מת
Jan 11, 2015 5:26 AM
Oct 2013
Not sure about the "multiple times" too. From what I can remember, he got shot atleast 2 times. Please cmiiw.

He was saved by Slaine. It's on the SE02EP01's flashback.
Jan 11, 2015 5:30 AM

Jul 2012
Shot him and then save him......okay.

Yeah I haven't seen ep 1 yet.
הלב שלי כבר מת
Jan 11, 2015 5:57 AM

Sep 2014
KamiAlice said:
goodbyedays said:

They explained nothing. Yes, the bullet for Inaho went through a regoin of his brain that wouldn't leave him dead immediately. They would still need a Tenma-level doctor to miraculously save him. But they didn't mention that at all. All that happened was that he was carried from the underground to the ship and then use him to power the ship and fly away. For the princess they didn't even go that far to explain how a head shot and a shot through the lung didn't kill her immediately. She just survived what I guess were like 10-15 minutes before she was put into that life-saving someting. Don't be delusional, this is just bad writing. Reminds me very much of 20 year old battle shounens.

And it's pretty generalising to say that all people that "hate" on this are either slaine lovers or incompetent critics. What are you then that you can decide it's good writing? Lets face it. Only because there is bad writing in some shows and people criticise it doesn't mean they are hating. There can't be only good shows, otherwise they couldn't be called good when there is nothing that is bad in comparison. The outrage about this is only this big because it was so badly done. Leaving a huge cliff hanger with the huge headline "Hey, we have the balls to kill two main characters before season 2, be hyped!" at the end of season one to then revert it without any real explanation (like some aldnoah powers that kept them alive just long enough to be saved by explained life-saving technology). That's like in invation for people to call you out.
Jan 11, 2015 6:23 AM

Mar 2014
Well I considered killing three major characters a bold move. The ending to S1 shocked me, and made me feel a bit sad, even though I kinda hated Inaho

But looking back now, I feel like I've been fooled. "Nyaha, fooled you into watching more" Not a single character really died, even though their injuries were really serious. The reason I dislike Inaho is because this guy was defeating these martian generals with so much ease, without a shred of actual battle experience, and with a pokerface to boot. Every single thing seemed to be going his way, so his "swift death" at the end of S1 was kind of a big deal to me. But now it seems he even cheated death, I mean how much plot armor can you get?

The princess is alive after being "killed" TWICE! And I was sure Saazbaum was finished. Episode 12, in retrospect, was just....a waste of my time, my emotions, it feels cheap. It all feels so meaningless now, there's no actual consequenses, NOTHING changed, nothing progressed.

And yes, I've liked Slaine since the beginning. I just hate what the writers did to him in episode 12 (helping Saazbaum is something I still don't understand)
LauraBirdieJan 11, 2015 6:28 AM
Jan 11, 2015 6:35 AM
Oct 2013

They explained nothing. Yes, the bullet for Inaho went through a regoin of his brain that wouldn't leave him dead immediately. They would still need a Tenma-level doctor to miraculously save him. But they didn't mention that at all. All that happened was that he was carried from the underground to the ship and then use him to power the ship and fly away. For the princess they didn't even go that far to explain how a head shot and a shot through the lung didn't kill her immediately. She just survived what I guess were like 10-15 minutes before she was put into that life-saving someting. Don't be delusional, this is just bad writing. Reminds me very much of 20 year old battle shounens.

And it's pretty generalising to say that all people that "hate" on this are either slaine lovers or incompetent critics. What are you then that you can decide it's good writing? Lets face it. Only because there is bad writing in some shows and people criticise it doesn't mean they are hating. There can't be only good shows, otherwise they couldn't be called good when there is nothing that is bad in comparison. The outrage about this is only this big because it was so badly done. Leaving a huge cliff hanger with the huge headline "Hey, we have the balls to kill two main characters before season 2, be hyped!" at the end of season one to then revert it without any real explanation (like some aldnoah powers that kept them alive just long enough to be saved by explained life-saving technology). That's like in invation for people to call you out.[/quote]

Well said. Very well said. *stands* *applause*

I'm not a Slaine lover nor a critic. I'm just your casual viewer but I find this writing really bad.

"They" just used their death to make a hype or shock factor so that people would watch or wouldn't drop it once season has started.
Jan 11, 2015 6:45 AM

Aug 2014
It's just uneventful really. Out of the three characters who got shot the only one who got a big blow was the princess who's being cared for and protected ((by Slaine--best guardian ever amirite?)). Inaho came out of it with even more power ((waiting for that eye to start controlling people...)) and Saazy got a crutch ((wasn't exactly the most mobile character to begin with)). I don't mind that they all lived even though it was highly unlikely ((don't start bringing up the whole "it's happened irl" argument, heard it, understand, still unlikely that all three lived)) but the lack of repercussion from the whole thing makes it feel like they were going to do something big after the end of season one and instead they took the easy way out after seeing the public backlash. The first episode of season two just makes the end of season one feel cheap and meaningless for me.
Jan 11, 2015 6:49 AM

Mar 2011
I take back what I said about the count I rewatched episode 12 he was only hit in the arms and the other bullets hit the wall.

The thing is Inaho if he can survive something like that I wouldn't be surprise even if they drop a nuclear bomb at him and he gets out of it unschated. No matter what happens to him or whoever he is up against you won't even worry about him losing. The next time they make it look that he is dying or when he is in trouble theres no feels anymore it would just look like a joke.
Jan 11, 2015 7:06 AM
Oct 2013
This. Using the exact same move would be really disappointing. Inaho dying is no longer an option now and him having another near-death experience seems like a joke. If this ever happens, I'm gonna drop my rating from 8 to 6.
Jan 11, 2015 7:18 AM

Jan 2014
KamiAlice said:
goodbyedays said:

Other than shitty shooting skills of everyone, everything makes sense
Jan 11, 2015 9:36 AM

May 2012
Miragee said:

They explained nothing. Yes, the bullet for Inaho went through a regoin of his brain that wouldn't leave him dead immediately. They would still need a Tenma-level doctor to miraculously save him. But they didn't mention that at all. All that happened was that he was carried from the underground to the ship and then use him to power the ship and fly away.

I'm sorry what? They explained they had the staff and personnel in an underground facility that they were going to take him to. Are you telling me they have to explain the entire medical procedure to you for it to make sense? No they don't, this isn't neurosurgery medical school, it's a story that's as far as it needs to go.

For the princess they didn't even go that far to explain how a head shot and a shot through the lung didn't kill her immediately. She just survived what I guess were like 10-15 minutes before she was put into that life-saving someting. Don't be delusional, this is just bad writing. Reminds me very much of 20 year old battle shounens.

Implying you ever saw where she was shot at, rewatch the episode, we can't even tell if she was hit in the head. We could only tell she was hit in the back and we're not even sure where exactly the bullet went through.
Plus you do realize in most cases it takes an ambulance around 30 minutes to arrive in an emergency right? How do you explain people who survive there?

Don't be delusional, that's bad criticism.

And it's pretty generalising to say that all people that "hate" on this are either slaine lovers or incompetent critics. What are you then that you can decide it's good writing? Lets face it. Only because there is bad writing in some shows and people criticise it doesn't mean they are hating. There can't be only good shows, otherwise they couldn't be called good when there is nothing that is bad in comparison.

There is no such thing as good or bad writing, writing is an art form and all writing is subjective. You don't decide what bad writing is, you only decide what you like or dislike.
Plus you just generalized anyway, way to contradict yourself.

The outrage about this is only this big because it was so badly done. Leaving a huge cliff hanger with the huge headline "Hey, we have the balls to kill two main characters before season 2, be hyped!" at the end of season one to then revert it without any real explanation (like some aldnoah powers that kept them alive just long enough to be saved by explained life-saving technology). That's like in invation for people to call you out.

You realize vocal minority is still the vocal minority right? There are just as many or more people defending the show in the sub forums as there people trying to bash it.
It was explained, ignoring it because you don't like the explanation doesn't really mean much. Aldnoah was foreshadowed from the very beginning, the "kiss" were emphasized many times throughout the first half. It was pretty much a given that both Slaine and Inaho would have the rights to activate it.
Just because things didn't go the way you wanted them to doesn't mean anything.
It's faulty criticism based on personal bias and personal preference.

The show has many flaws, but they are mainly in character development.

LonelyWizard said:
KamiAlice said:

Other than shitty shooting skills of everyone, everything makes sense

Thank You
KamiCityJan 11, 2015 9:51 AM
Jan 11, 2015 10:29 AM

Jun 2008
I think it's mostly because it seems like the writers wanted to do something controversial in the last episode of S1 to make people wait for S2, but they didn't want to deal with the consequences of losing three main characters. It cheapens both the impact of the scene and the weight of viewers' emotions, as well as the dramatic factor of all future death (and near-death) scenes. No wonder people feel cheated.
I'd been genuinely curious how the series would resolve the aftermath of such risky decision, but now I think everything was just for pure shock value.
ReiteJan 11, 2015 11:03 AM
Jan 11, 2015 1:44 PM

Mar 2014
Reite said:
I think it's mostly because it seems like the writers wanted to do something controversial in the last episode of S1 to make people wait for S2, but they didn't want to deal with the consequences of losing three main characters. It cheapens both the impact of the scene and the weight of viewers' emotions, as well as the dramatic factor of all future death (and near-death) scenes. No wonder people feel cheated.
I'd been genuinely curious how the series would resolve the aftermath of such risky decision, but now I think everything was just for pure shock value.

This, this is how I feel. I feel like I've been tricked into watching more. The ending of S1 doesn't seem to have any effect on the rest of the show now.
Jan 11, 2015 2:06 PM
Apr 2008
It not just because not a single person died. It's also the weird change in character in Slaine.
He's the princess' loyal dog.
Why would he not kill the traitor?
Why would he fight earth even though he knows perfectly well how the princess feels about war.
Continuing the fight at that point was the weirdest decision Slaine could have made. The sensible decision would have been to kill Saazbaum, ( try to save the princess if she really wasn't killed), end the war.

It's like they want to make a continuation and they need everyone to be alive so they bent the "explanation" to reach the starting point for season 2 that they wanted no matter what.
I mean two people who should have been dead on the spot and one with that many bullets in his torso left bleeding for 15 mins plus whatever time it took them to flee and get medical help, all ending up being alive AND a 180 degree turn of mind make this feel really cheap.

Even Gen Urobuchi distances himself from that last episode.
"Aldnoah's final episode isn't my fault. In my original scenario, the final episode saw Inaho and Asseylum 'becoming lovers' before she gets taken away by Slaine."
Jan 11, 2015 4:00 PM

Sep 2014
KamiAlice said:
There is no such thing as good or bad writing, writing is an art form and all writing is subjective. You don't decide what bad writing is, you only decide what you like or dislike.

Oh, you are one of those people that refuse to acknowledge that professional (aka objective) critics exist. Lets quit this discussion then, we won't get on the same wave-length.
Jan 11, 2015 4:31 PM
Aug 2011
I't would be much better if there would be any consequences, but new season is almost like last scene didn't happen. I wouldn't mind resurecting Inaho if he would at last have scar or something, but that new eye even looks the same. And besides it looks that these season will be all about flying robots. As always ultimate evolution of giant robots is ability to fly (look CG). I can only hope that these idiotic writers actions will help them make something better in next episodes.
Jan 11, 2015 4:58 PM

Jun 2013
its called being a survivor lol people can survive bullets to the head and still live u know
Jan 11, 2015 5:04 PM

Apr 2008
Kaneki22 said:
its called being a survivor lol people can survive bullets to the head and still live u know

Thats not the problem viewers have. Its that it ends on a cliffhanger that makes it really seem as if they died. This happened to the princess how many times? Many feel its a cheap way to make viewers want to continue the show.

azurestratos said:

That's pretty common in mecha anime.

Just because it happens in a few recent mecha shows doesn't mean its common in the genre. Its not.
Jan 11, 2015 5:13 PM
May 2008
The reason why head wounds are so deadly is because the bullet enters through the skull, loses momentum and then proceeds to ricochet off the the back end of the skull and bounce around inside the brain. Which of course controls the functions of your other organs..

Also believe sauzbaum was shot in the heart so was assylum. It is indeed quite absurd that all 3 people survived close range shots to fatal areas of the body.

It does seem like the writers though "oh shit people liked these characters so much then we'll make sure they survive. While we're at it might as well go for broke and everyone survives fatal shots"

I also don't understand the purpose of the first season. All that happened was vers declares war on earth..Bunch of side characters died while fighting main characters came out pretty much unscathed.
Jan 11, 2015 5:24 PM
Oct 2013
To summarize everything, death is cheap in this anime.
Jan 11, 2015 6:49 PM

May 2012
Miragee said:
KamiAlice said:

Oh, you are one of those people that refuse to acknowledge that professional (aka objective) critics exist. Lets quit this discussion then, we won't get on the same wave-length.

Objective criticism exists, except no professional would make a subjective statement like "this is bad writing" and try to pass it off as objective criticism.

This is Objective criticism:
1. Objective criticism is not intended to be malicious and is instead motivated by the desire to encourage improvement.

2. Objective criticism should not include personal attacks or overly negative language.

3. Objective criticism seeks to include facts that are impossible to dispute.

4.Objective criticism seeks to use the expression of unbiased thoughts and reason rather than the expression of emotions and personal preference.

Your criticism is biased, it is full of personal preference, it was easily disputed, it was full of negative language, it didn't seek to improve anything, it was more of a rant of things you dislike than anything else. How exactly are you going to argue that it was objective criticism?

Calling something "bad writing" is NOT objective criticism.
Jan 11, 2015 7:13 PM

Jan 2014
KamiAlice said:
Miragee said:

its not bad writing,there is no such thing as objectively bad writing in the first place...But they did a "everyone is dead" kinda misleading finale to increase popularity which was lame...Some people may like it some may not but its a fact that they didnt do it for the story's sake,they did it for popularity...
Jan 11, 2015 7:45 PM

May 2012
LonelyWizard said:
KamiAlice said:

its not bad writing,there is no such thing as objectively bad writing in the first place...But they did a "everyone is dead" kinda misleading finale to increase popularity which was lame...Some people may like it some may not but its a fact that they didnt do it for the story's sake,they did it for popularity...

I have no problem with people disliking what they did, I have a problem with people saying something is bad writing just because things didn't go their way though.
I have a problem with people saying "someone should have died, this show sucks because they didn't"
I have a problem with people getting angry at something that never happened, the characters were never dead to begin with, people just jumped to conclusions. Princess was obviously still alive, sausbam was obviously still alive, the only one that most were unsure of was Inaho.
I did say back when I watched episode 12 that inaho pulling out the gun against Slaine probably saved his life. His movement would make the bullet go through his eye instead of being a clear shot through the skull.
People just can't seem to accept that fact.
Jan 11, 2015 7:51 PM

Jan 2014
KamiAlice said:
LonelyWizard said:

I have no problem with people disliking what they did, I have a problem with people saying something is bad writing just because things didn't go their way though.
I have a problem with people saying "someone should have died, this show sucks because they didn't"
I have a problem with people getting angry at something that never happened, the characters were never dead to begin with, people just jumped to conclusions. Princess was obviously still alive, sausbam was obviously still alive, the only one that most were unsure of was Inaho.
I did say back when I watched episode 12 that inaho pulling out the gun against Slaine probably saved his life. His movement would make the bullet go through his eye instead of being a clear shot through the skull.
People just can't seem to accept that fact.
Yes but thats also a fact that writers wanted people to think they died there...People mostly angry because they feel cheated,they are not angry because some characters survived...

For me,im angry because Slaine is still acting sick...But i never had any hopes to begin with so i can calmly watch this(with the help of wonderfull OSTs)
Jan 11, 2015 8:00 PM

May 2012
LonelyWizard said:
Yes but thats also a fact that writers wanted people to think they died there...People mostly angry because they feel cheated,they are not angry because some characters survived...

For me,im angry because Slaine is still acting sick...But i never had any hopes to begin with so i can calmly watch this(with the help of wonderfull OSTs)

Thats the issue those people are saying nothing happened, and that it was all pointless ect.
Slaine now has the princess and has gone full yandere. Sausbam and Slaine are now teaming up with a new princess (that could just as well be a brainwashed girl) and are running a campaign to rile up the martians against the earth. Inaho has received 2 upgrades. The cyborg eye and the Aldnoah Drive so they can use the deucalion. Without the events of episode 12 none of this would have happened.
Princess would not be able to be captured if she wasn't knocked unconscious by whatever did it. Slaine would never be able to blackmail sausbam into letting the princess live without sausbam being near death. Inaho would have never activated aldnoah, or at least he never would know he could do it, if he had never been shot.
The events are far from pointless.

It's an enjoyable series with an amazing OST, I don't see why people like to complain so much... but oh well whatever.
Jan 11, 2015 8:39 PM

Apr 2008
mbdsquad said:
To summarize everything, death is cheap in this anime.

Cheap death, and Killing off characters who you don't remember the names of or you don't care about seems to be the in thing these days (see: Attack on Titan)

Urobuchi had much more pressing things to work on (Kamen Rider Gaim) by leaving Aldnoah to rot and quite honestly that was a lot better in every aspect. Let the Deucalion sink for good...Dropped.
Jan 11, 2015 8:44 PM
Sep 2014
KamiAlice said:
LonelyWizard said:

Thats the issue those people are saying nothing happened, and that it was all pointless ect.
Slaine now has the princess and has gone full yandere. Sausbam and Slaine are now teaming up with a new princess (that could just as well be a brainwashed girl) and are running a campaign to rile up the martians against the earth. Inaho has received 2 upgrades. The cyborg eye and the Aldnoah Drive so they can use the deucalion. Without the events of episode 12 none of this would have happened.
Princess would not be able to be captured if she wasn't knocked unconscious by whatever did it. Slaine would never be able to blackmail sausbam into letting the princess live without sausbam being near death. Inaho would have never activated aldnoah, or at least he never would know he could do it, if he had never been shot.

It's an enjoyable series with an amazing OST, I don't see why people like to complain so much... but oh well whatever.

So what your saying is that If Saazbuam Ignores Slaines Demands And Attempts to kill Asseylum again His Ass is Grass
Jan 12, 2015 12:36 AM

Apr 2008
leelee619 said:
KamiAlice said:

So what your saying is that If Saazbuam Ignores Slaines Demands And Attempts to kill Asseylum again His Ass is Grass

Don't worry. THe princess will kill Slaine anyway
Jan 12, 2015 2:02 PM
Mar 2012
mbdsquad said:
I'm gonna drop my rating from 8 to 6.

Yeah, you tell em!!!
Jan 12, 2015 2:05 PM
Mar 2012
different said:
The reason why head wounds are so deadly is because the bullet enters through the skull, loses momentum and then proceeds to ricochet off the the back end of the skull and bounce around inside the brain. Which of course controls the functions of your other organs.

And all of that is irrelevant because
a. The bullet didnt enter through the skull but through the eye socket.
b. The bullet didnt ricochet, it was a through and through shot.

Try not to be a retard next time.
Jan 12, 2015 3:03 PM
Aug 2012
mbdsquad said:

Sure man we care a GREAT DEAL about your ratings........
Dragon_Slayer_XJan 13, 2015 7:35 AM

Jan 12, 2015 3:45 PM
Mar 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
swn32 said:

Calm down, I didn't say that.
Jan 12, 2015 3:45 PM
Oct 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
swn32 said:

Do you think I care if you care a great deal about what I just said...........? And it's not "swn32 said", it's "mbdsquad said". It's funny how you tried to make yourself look cool but failed epic-ly. *Facepalm*
Jan 12, 2015 4:34 PM

Jan 2014
such rage much thread
Jan 12, 2015 5:24 PM

May 2012
mbdsquad said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Do you think I care if you care a great deal about what I just said...........? And it's not "swn32 said", it's "mbdsquad said". It's funny how you tried to make yourself look cool but failed epic-ly. *Facepalm*

That was most likely MALs fault
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.