Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2014 1:50 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
UGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! So much angst! So much drama!
I really hope there's a happy ending for Sacchan & Ruki :(
Dec 15, 2014 3:12 PM

Jul 2010
sarroush said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
UGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! So much angst! So much drama!
I really hope there's a happy ending for Sacchan & Ruki :(

You said it! I want them to have a happy ending so bad. I really want Sacchan, and Fuu, Asuna, and Meru for that matter, to all figure out what they really want and learn how to love another person properly. Right now, Remi could jump off a cliff into a hole to the center of the earth and burn in a pool of hot magma! I am almost positive she lied to Sacchan and she did do something to her when she was drunk, which is rape, damn it!

Sacchan is too afraid of other people and has far too little self esteem. She really needs Ruki as much as Ruki needs her, I think.

At least Sacchan didn't end up in bed with her ex. I was really afraid that would happen when they met again, just because she can't say no.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi no Sekai wo Kousei suru Chiri no You na Nani ka. Chapter 14 Discussion

sarroush - Mar 30, 2015

16 by Yuri_book_club »»
Jul 27, 2023 1:08 AM

» Being licensed in Spanish.

plutomutt - Nov 3, 2018

1 by plutomutt »»
Nov 3, 2018 10:14 AM

Poll: » Watashi no Sekai wo Kousei suru Chiri no You na Nani ka. Chapter 13 Discussion

Animekid3 - Feb 22, 2015

9 by LeeTailor »»
Nov 2, 2017 3:08 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Sekai wo Kousei suru Chiri no You na Nani ka. Chapter 12 Discussion

sarroush - Feb 4, 2015

3 by mado_2ki »»
Jan 15, 2017 7:50 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Sekai wo Kousei suru Chiri no You na Nani ka. Chapter 7 Discussion

billybob300c - Jun 3, 2014

1 by sailormean »»
Mar 21, 2016 8:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.