Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 20, 2009 5:31 AM

Jan 2009
tl;dr Yuka dies, everyone's happy, kthnxbai
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 20, 2009 5:45 AM
Sep 2009
tachibana needs more airtime, she's the most interesting character there imo
Nov 20, 2009 6:27 AM

Jun 2009
Cool episode. Best part is Yuka's awakening, but do not like her Kakeru "thing". What's up with Yukiko? She is a really different person when her glasses are off
Nov 20, 2009 9:59 AM

Sep 2009
Oosran said:
Yuka should die.

Maybe we should put this on our profile XD
Nov 20, 2009 10:32 AM

May 2008
So Takahisa actually likes Yukiko...interesting....
Yuka's awakening was truly "twisted" but the wrong way. Like they show panties unnecessery moments or name the bad guy Scolastica. This series is really going in the wrong way.
Nov 20, 2009 10:34 AM

Jan 2008
Nov 20, 2009 10:47 AM

Oct 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
Oosran said:
Yuka should die.

Maybe we should put this on our profile XD

No it should be more
Yuka should marry Kakeru and have kids with him
Paul said:

Hey that is nice!

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 20, 2009 11:14 AM

May 2008
francismeunier said:

No it should be more

You sure are idealistic.
Nov 20, 2009 1:55 PM

Sep 2009
Shiori is a tough one. Was that black knight a doll or she transformed her into one?

The anime is close to the end, she has to appear more :D
Nov 20, 2009 2:54 PM

Oct 2009
sayami said:
francismeunier said:

No it should be more

You sure are idealistic.

Why not? Is better than her dying.

Nov 20, 2009 3:50 PM

Sep 2009
francismeunier said:
sayami said:
francismeunier said:

No it should be more

You sure are idealistic.

Why not? Is better than her dying.

Actually it might be worse than her dying , welll if kakure and Yuka have kids and the kids turn out to be like Yuka , and those have kids ,which possess the Yuka genes..get it get it , its like a never ending process...and what if the Yuka-alikes get into anime shows...for sureit will be like death for the anime industry due to lack of viewers....XD
Nov 20, 2009 4:57 PM

Jun 2008
What I don't understand, is why do people hate Yuka so much? I haven't been following the threads for 11Eyes, so it's kind of a surprise to me. She's not my favourite character, not even close, but don't hate her. She hasn't done anything. :p

Well, she has done something now in the last episode. Snapping and going insane that is, but that makes her all the better. :p
Nov 20, 2009 5:24 PM

Jul 2009
alamarco said:
What I don't understand, is why do people hate Yuka so much? I haven't been following the threads for 11Eyes, so it's kind of a surprise to me. She's not my favourite character, not even close, but don't hate her. She hasn't done anything. :p

Well, she has done something now in the last episode. Snapping and going insane that is, but that makes her all the better. :p

~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~ OHHHHH SHUT UP!!!!!

Random pink panties showed up at inappropriate times....YEs we get it!!! WE already know her panties are pink and cute, and seriously, is it me or she wore the same pair of panties over and over again? ~Ewwww...

Go emo for some trivial things....Okay, I admit seeing your dream man having a woman on his genitals is serious but what? Doesn't she have that lousy mouth of her that always shouts "Kakeru-kun" ? Why not ask him honestly what's going on instead of demand him to suck her tongue? She, like totally, looked
like a horny freak to me at that moment LAWL

I don't know about some guys' fetish but seriously, do all guys like a 24/7-on-your-arm gal like that for girlfriend? I know for fact that Oosran doesn't, unless he is playing the Tsundere... ~_+

So want more? I can keep this going as long as you want =D

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Nov 20, 2009 5:54 PM

Jul 2009
BitchMaster said:

I don't know about some guys' fetish but seriously, do all guys like a 24/7-on-your-arm gal like that for girlfriend? I know for fact that Oosran doesn't, unless he is playing the Tsundere... ~_+

No way..me want privacy
Nov 20, 2009 5:59 PM

Jun 2008
Haha, points taken! :D

Though it's not Yuka's fault the wind is always blowing hard up her skirt. :p

Also I think any girl would react to that situation the way Yuka did. If you're in love, you never want to see something like that. Even if you trust your partner, the doubts will not disappear. You'll always be thinking if they were lying. No matter how much you trust someone, seeing something like that just plays with your mind.

Definitely agree though, it seems like every other word Yuka mentions is Kakeru-kun. I love the way you put it though, good laugh. :)

I can see why some people hate her, though personally not big factors for myself.
Nov 20, 2009 6:01 PM

Nov 2007
Yuka still sucks. Way to make things more difficult for everyone by cancelling out their powers too! Although I must admit a crazy/almost yandere Yuka is way better and will make me keep watching this until the series ends.

Also: lol @ ending of this ep, Kakeru is really fucking slow.
Nov 20, 2009 8:56 PM

Jan 2009
I'm really hoping that Yuka and Kakaru (sp) die. I hate both of them so much, and have the girl with the swords be severly injured. And it takes everyone In this show 4x longer to realize stuff. Like how Kakaru (sp) just connected the dots about the note about him awakening the demons and the girl that doesn't talk.

*prays that those two die*
Nov 20, 2009 11:25 PM
Nov 2009
lol wow lot's of Yuka haters
Nov 21, 2009 2:16 AM

Oct 2009
BitchMaster said:
alamarco said:

BitchMaster said:
~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~Kakeru-kun~ OHHHHH SHUT UP!!!!!

Oh come on you would say the same thing if you had a girl you loved if not then in your dreams.
BitchMaster said:
Random pink panties showed up at inappropriate times....YEs we get it!!! WE already know her panties are pink and cute, and seriously, is it me or she wore the same pair of panties over and over again? ~Ewwww...

No she has many panties...the color is just pink all the time. Anything happens to her I will make you responsible along Oosran for this wish thing.
BitchMaster said:
Go emo for some trivial things....Okay, I admit seeing your dream man having a woman on his genitals is serious but what? Doesn't she have that lousy mouth of her that always shouts "Kakeru-kun" ? Why not ask him honestly what's going on instead of demand him to suck her tongue? She, like totally, looked

That makes no sense at all. Yuka is just shy, she can't any of that you mention above.
BitchMaster said:

Oosran would love to have a nice girl like Yuka to watch with him anime and make him not bored in class. Would you not think so?
BitchMaster said:
So want more? I can keep this going as long as you want =D
Sure same here but I don't think this is the right place, make a new thread and we will keep on going!

Nov 21, 2009 3:39 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
BitchMaster said:

Oosran would love to have a nice girl like Yuka to watch with him anime and make him not bored in class. Would you not think so?

Would you please die francis?
I'd rather kill myself than having a girl like Yuka.
Or even better, I'd kill her. No serious, I would.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 21, 2009 3:43 AM

Jun 2008
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:

Of course you'd have to kill her. She's yandere - if you don't kill her she will kill you...
Nov 21, 2009 4:06 AM

Oct 2009
1jzSC said:

Probably because she's ridiculously annoying.
Nov 21, 2009 4:07 AM

Jul 2009
Lol i found this thread more enjoyable than the anime itself
Nov 21, 2009 4:25 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
BitchMaster said:

Why would I die when I have a farm to take care of and to feed people with it. Kill yourself than having a girl like Yuka? I would never think of that. You would kill a girl? That is mean...I would rather learn and love her if I had to. Good thing I have Sawako. :D
Proselyt said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:

Of course you'd have to kill her. She's yandere - if you don't kill her she will kill you...

Really Proselyt? I don't think she would kill you if you love her or show her you care for her. If you cheat on her...yes she would kill you.

Nov 21, 2009 5:02 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
BitchMaster said:

Why would I die when I have a farm to take care of and to feed people with it. Kill yourself than having a girl like Yuka? I would never think of that. You would kill a girl? That is mean...I would rather learn and love her if I had to. Good thing I have Sawako. :D

Learn to love someone like Yuka? Impossible.
francismeunier said:
Proselyt said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:

Really Proselyt? I don't think she would kill you if you love her or show her you care for her. If you cheat on her...yes she would kill you.

Thus, killing her is the better option.
Nov 21, 2009 5:20 AM

Sep 2009
I think in this thread everyones pms-ing...,
You know if we would all live in Iraq or Afganistan we would either be in jail or be dead by now XD.
(no offence to anyone)
ValentilnNov 21, 2009 5:30 AM
Nov 21, 2009 5:43 AM

Oct 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
You know if we would all live in Iraq or Afganistan we would either be in jail or be dead by now XD.
(no offence to anyone)

rofl are you serious? Really? I think we would be dead for seeing a pig in anime too. You know muslim religion says.....many things.

Nov 21, 2009 5:49 AM

Sep 2009
francismeunier said:

I think we would be dead for seeing a pig in anime too. You know muslim religion says.....many things.

Well it would be banned from airing in few arab countries , well the religion doesnt say much about the pig issues , its just that muslims arent allowed to eat , the muslims themsleves make a huge deal about it dont know why..
Nov 21, 2009 5:52 AM

Jul 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
francismeunier said:

I think we would be dead for seeing a pig in anime too. You know muslim religion says.....many things.

Well it would be banned from airing in few arab countries , well the religion doesnt say much about the pig issues , its just that muslims arent allowed to eat , the muslims themsleves make a huge deal about it dont know why..
Huh? really? we are discussing anime right? pig? nothing wrong with watching it..why it turned out to be a religion's discussion..strange
Nov 21, 2009 6:06 AM

Sep 2009
hey francis started it *pointing at him*....oh god i feel like 5..
Nov 21, 2009 9:00 AM

Oct 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
No it was Oosran who started it first.

Nov 21, 2009 9:23 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Linalee-Stratos said:
No it was Oosran who started it first.

Hey what did I do? I only stated the obvious: Yuka must die.
Nov 21, 2009 10:04 AM

Jun 2008
Linalee-Stratos said:
(no offence to anyone)
What do you mean by that and how is this in any way related to 11eyes?
Nov 21, 2009 10:27 AM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
BitchMaster said:

Oh come on you would say the same thing if you had a girl you loved if not then in your dreams.

I'm afraid that's not gonna happen in my case for various reasons~ ;)

BitchMaster said:

No she has many panties...the color is just pink all the time. Anything happens to her I will make you responsible along Oosran for this wish thing.

Sorry Oosran, but may I ask you this since you're a guy? Would you like your gf to wear the same damn pink panties everyday and flash those in your faces every 2 sec? No matter what you feel, like when you get fired from work, step in dog's poo.... and you see her panties, what would you do?

And what would you make me do if that happens? ~I'm, like totally, scared, boohoo~

BitchMaster said:

That makes no sense at all. Yuka is just shy, she can't any of that you mention above.

How can that makes no sense? And you just basically repeat what I said about why she's annoying: shy. Yup, one of the reasons that makes people hate her is because she's shy and drag the GDODAMN story on and on about her emo issue. We, or rather, I, don't care about this kind of" because"; all I know is that her personalities suck, thus why I won't like her.

BitchMaster said:

Oosran, once again, would you mind giving francis a list of gals that you think is cool for him to compare and contrast, or rather, only contrast? Around 10 would be the best... Instead of repeating about the same thing over and over?

Proselyt said:

Nope, not all Yandere(s) should be killed. I know for fact that I will never ever hurt a strangle of Yuno Gasai's hair ;)

francismeunier said:
Good thing I have Sawako. :D

And good thing she will get it on sooner or later with Kazehaya, if you know what I mean 8-)
BitchMasterNov 21, 2009 10:40 AM

Nov 21, 2009 10:46 AM

Oct 2009
I love all of the Yuka-centric bickering. I just love it.
Nov 21, 2009 11:08 AM

Aug 2009
Wow, it's finally getting a story and kinda enjoyable.
Because of this episode, it's raised from a 6 to a 7.
Nov 21, 2009 11:23 AM

Jul 2008
On a scale of 1 to YANDERE I vote Yuka to be BECOMING CRAZY.

I can't wait to see where that goes. :O

I am the senpai that notices you.

Nov 21, 2009 12:22 PM

Jan 2009
..wait when did I get involved in this anyway? I just expressed my hatred towards Yuka D:

What I'd do in that such a situation, huh? I'd most likely tell her to stop being so Yuka-ish and go change those damn panties. Although if she'd insist on behaving like Yuka.... She's a lost case ┐(-。ー')┌

Wait.. wat? 10 girls that I think're cool? Oh lol, you just made my day into something more advanced than random hating towards Yuka O.o
No idea really, although Senjougahara ([url=http://myanimelist.net/character/22037/Hitagi_Senjougahara]this chick here) tops the list : D
Huh... other random cool chicks would be... Yin, C.C., Horo, Shana... Alice, Nymph, Mio, Kotone/Akari, Minatsu, Noloty, Tomoyo, Misuzu.. (took some randoms that I like from various anime that I've seen : >)
I d'no lol ¯(°_o)/¯
Whoever they are though, Yuka has earned her rightful place at the very bottom of the female character list, since I can't think of any character that's worse than Yuka.
Please continue to feed my pool of hatred towards Yuka
Nov 21, 2009 1:42 PM

Sep 2009
Proselyt said:
Linalee-Stratos said:
(no offence to anyone)
What do you mean by that and how is this in any way related to 11eyes?

Well i meant that if the word "KILL" is heard , ppl are punished or if they hear things like "YUKA MUST DIE" they over react about it..
Its sort of hard to explain things you say it out of sarcasm....
Nov 21, 2009 1:56 PM

May 2008
Laevantein said:
Lol i found this thread more enjoyable than the anime itself

I laughed a lot while reading.....And I don't like Yuka....
Nov 21, 2009 3:12 PM
Nov 2009
nii-nii said:
1jzSC said:

not as ridiculously annoying as Asuka Langley Soryu !
Nov 21, 2009 3:16 PM

Jan 2009
1jzSC said:
nii-nii said:
1jzSC said:

not as ridiculously annoying as Asuka Langley Soryu !

Asuka ain't annoying at all : o P.S. Yuka should die.
Nov 21, 2009 4:19 PM
Sep 2009
Okay, let's all calm down here folks and focus.

On Tachibana and Misuzu that is ;)
Nov 21, 2009 4:27 PM

Jan 2009
Divinity_123 said:

Misuzu, sure thing, but.. who's Tachibana again? Oh right, her! xD...
Nov 21, 2009 5:09 PM
Sep 2009
Oosran said:
Divinity_123 said:

Misuzu, sure thing, but.. who's Tachibana again? Oh right, her! xD...

lmao

She needs more screentime!
Nov 21, 2009 5:13 PM

Jul 2009
Superbia needs more screen time now that I have a rough idea of who she is 8-9

Nov 21, 2009 5:20 PM

Apr 2009
The episode was fine.
LOL. Yandere Yuka ♥ Still annoying, but at least her powers got awaken xD
Yeah, needs more Kukuri <3333 ♥

"Free Falcon Punch for Everybody!"|Nani?|MCC Badge|
Nov 21, 2009 7:41 PM

Nov 2007
Rofl, reading the Yuka hate in this thread is more fun than watching Yuka herself. I dislike her up till now but her yandere-ness is making me dislike her even more. Yuka, you're still lightyears and several reincarnations away from ever being likeable, let alone a properly awesome yandere.

So... lemme get this straight, Yuka's power is the ability to bring everyone around her down to her level of uselessness? Fantastic skill to have when you're fighting in a group. At least people like Misuzu and Yukiko have natural fighting skills if that were to happen (except Misuzu needs to get a normal sword first) and Takahisa can street brawl. This leaves Kakeru to randomly swing whatever stick he finds and Kukuri to... stay silent.

You know what would make this show even great? Yuka turns out to be the last boss with her "Kakeru-kun is mine!! *hissssss* stay back from us!! Kakeru-kuuuuuuuun!!!" and the team has to put her down for good. I bet even while dying she'll be spewing "Kakeru-kun" to the power of infinity.
Nov 21, 2009 8:03 PM

Nov 2009
alamarco said:

THANK YOU. SERIOUSLY.
Nov 21, 2009 11:33 PM
Oct 2007
All thanks to Yuka, Yukiko's immortality is now gone. It looks like she won't be able to heal herself anymore, which sucks. I'd like to see more Takahisa x Yukiko.

Shiori's finally made an appearance in the Red Night and it was her who defeated Scholastic, I think?

So far, no definite answers to all the conflicts but the plot is going somewhere and everything's coming together. 5 more episodes to go.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Dec 22, 2009

316 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:42 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Dec 8, 2009

197 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:10 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 24, 2009

148 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:30 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 10, 2009

110 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:38 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 3, 2009

109 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.