Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2014 1:00 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Heh, a game called 'New Communicate Online'. Kinda lame for a name if you ask me.

Oh well, at least it has some gimmicks right. I'm hoping for some plot twists that could throw readers off soon.
Oct 4, 2015 3:41 PM
Mar 2014
read about half of it (can't find translations for rest)...stereotypical premise about MC teleported/transferred to another world. Unique story though...I don't think I've read anything like it and I've read alot of novels/manga about a alternate world transfer (arifuerta, wordmaster, TNY, Tensei Shitara Slime, Depriving the Deprived...etc). Pretty hilarious actually, the world is so broken XD. especially "repenting man" part lol
Dec 6, 2018 11:17 PM

Jun 2012
First, the synopsis looks uninteresting to me. A survival game-like isekai setting just gets tiring too at some point but I still will give it a try to see if there's anything to this novel. And so..

Surigly, a bugged world is something I've never read yet and being a fifth of me who's a core gamer as well and have played a shitty game like that too, I'm slightly interested now...Though I kinda disliked how the details and background of "Nekomimineko" are more longer than the actual events going around Souma. But anyway, it's impressive how the author can make a very long setting like that. I just hope that it balanced out next time.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Sekai ga Game da to Ore dake ga Shitteiru Volume 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Jun 19, 2016 4:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.