Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 21, 2014 10:33 PM
Jul 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Episode 4 was purely just crap, they hardly showed any good scenes. This show had high potential but became pure crap
Nov 21, 2014 10:42 PM
Mar 2014
COMPLETELY agree with you, i was expecting a good ep based on the others, but pure crap... so disapointed....
Nov 21, 2014 11:33 PM
Jul 2014
That scene were that tentacle was eating Aishwarya Ray from the inside was so disturbing, it gave me stomach aches. Whats even worse is they made it look like she was feeling good from it. Bullshit, she would be screaming in pain and dying almost instantly from shock if that happened. Not only that, but she was saying "It feels so good" as her organs were being devoured. She wouldn't feel good, she would be screaming in pain. Then she gets eaten and the red head gets an axe in her face. Then the dude at the end is magically no longer inside that place and looking around at the end. Even by hentai standards this was bad. From now on, if I see Ziz or Lillith on something, I am avoiding it.
LegendzeroxNov 21, 2014 11:45 PM
Nov 22, 2014 2:40 AM

Jul 2008
One of my most fav series until the last episode derail it >.< why just why :(
Nov 22, 2014 3:16 AM

Nov 2014
Yeah i kinda expected a big blow out from it to satisfy everyone but instead it had the opposite effect. x3
Nov 22, 2014 4:38 AM

Oct 2009
ShanaFlame said:
One of my most fav series until the last episode derail it >.< why just why :(

Haven't seen the episode so far since I am waiting on the subs, but I must say that I didn't like it much from the beginning. The sex scenes were "meh" to me, the only thing I cared about was the storyline which was slightly better than your average hentai, but it seems they screwed up even that

I also hoped for a good end, but I already got used to this crap so I'll be able to live with it
Nov 22, 2014 7:25 AM

Jun 2012
Man the ep was pure crap, it was like "hey we're burning money here lets just finish everything as fast as we can and move on to the next series". Something must have happened cause the 1st two eps were done with better animation and had a better storyline then all of a sudden stopped, was pretty happy when they decided to continue the series but with this shit ending I just wish they let it stay dead. It would have been a different story if the h-scenes were really hot but they weren't, it became more of an action horror anime than hentai lol.

Lilith itself has made a lot of great H-game/animation Taimanin Asagi, Tentacle and Witches which were great and all made by other production companies. I think we need to be looking at ZIZ, and whatever made them go downhill with this series.
azvaldNov 22, 2014 7:33 AM
Nov 22, 2014 7:50 AM
Aug 2014
The first two episodes were the ones that got me into the series but episode 3 and 4 were absolute garbage...also hoped for a good end but got the shitty one with no great H-scene to compensate.

also will there be an episode 5 or is that it for this series? as the ending didnt address the immortal dude's fate
Nov 22, 2014 12:25 PM
Dec 2010
Originally I was happy when I heard they were going to finish it.....but now I wished they'd just left it at 2 eps
Nov 22, 2014 1:10 PM
May 2014
thank god i didnt watch this after hearing these comments. at least my mind stays pure ( i think)

now lets move on to vanilla yaaay!
Nov 22, 2014 1:17 PM
Mar 2014
SKYflare said:
thank god i didnt watch this after hearing these comments. at least my mind stays pure ( i think)

You're better off that way, worst ending ever.
Nov 22, 2014 1:40 PM
Apr 2011
Dharator said:
SKYflare said:

Well I am in the same boat as both of you. It looks like the bad end everyone is predicting and she says probably what we think she will say BUT I had to prepare myself for this, and I didnt even watch ep 3. I still hope for a vanilla end ep 5 or bonus(I know that probably wont happen, Shion was a rare case with the bonus) As far as I am concerned I am leaving it at the end of ep2 becuase at least the first 2 eps were AMAZING quality and story but these last two are complete and utter shit.

"Now lets move on to vanilla yaay!" I actually dont feel bad and I am happy with the conclusion I have made for myself o7
Nov 22, 2014 5:00 PM

May 2014
Show went downhill when Ray was introduced, even though she was the reason I wanted to watch this in the first place. Annoyed that she died, and slightly disturbed because of the tool of destruction, so to speak.

It's really a shame that it ended like this, I really hoped it'd turn out good, but oh well. Better stuff will be out eventually.

EDIT: I had totally forgotten Ray was introduced in the first episode. It had been a while and I only remember seeing her in the 3rd episode prior to the 4th one.
lolsmasherNov 23, 2014 11:07 AM
Nov 22, 2014 5:37 PM
Jul 2014
So yeah... Guess what guys? I fapped to Aishwarya Ray dying. I figured I would see if I could, and it felt very exciting.
Nov 22, 2014 5:46 PM
Dec 2010
well this sux, this WAS one of the best quality hentais I'd seen in a while....at least until episode 3 starting taking things downhill.

I'd move on but I don't know what to watch next or anywhere good to keep track of new stuff coming out, so while this may not be the place for it any help on that would be appreciated.....I think I need to sorta forget this ep even happened
Nov 22, 2014 5:52 PM
Jul 2014
stangace20 said:
well this sux, this WAS one of the best quality hentais I'd seen in a while....at least until episode 3 starting taking things downhill.

I'd move on but I don't know what to watch next or anywhere good to keep track of new stuff coming out, so while this may not be the place for it any help on that would be appreciated.....I think I need to sorta forget this ep even happened

Watch the second half of this. https://www.subdesu-h.net/yokujou-bazooka-01/
Nov 23, 2014 4:14 AM

Jul 2014
Well, that's one way to ruin the ending episode of a good show.
Nov 23, 2014 1:29 PM

Mar 2010
4th episode totally failed it for me. The internal ejaculation scenes were the only thing this show had going but what can you do?

* It featured a male lead who had been beheaded, turned into a zombie, femdomized, and brutalized if he doesn't follow orders.
* It featured a bitch maid who talks down to him and butchers him up.
* Annerose herself has an annoying personality. (Maybe being pregged by orcs would make her a nicer person. But hey.)
* The only likeable person herein was Ray. She lets the male lead dick her, humiliates May Feng, and they kill her? Seriously?!

Like... Said male lead couldn't save her by going Super-Sayan like in Episode 2 or some shit? Save Ray at the very least?

It DID take an eon between episodes 2 and 3, did they? They rushed through ep 4 and hardly give any good H-scenes for May Feng.

I guess that's it, though. PixilIZ is only capable of doing hopeless and depressing monster rapes. (It makes the company feel better about themselves, it makes fans of that crap feel better about themselves knowing that they can atleast bring down good characters, powereful characters, and White Knights.) Fuck them.
Nov 24, 2014 12:14 AM
Jul 2014
The 4th Episode really annoyed me. I expected more than that kind of crap... If anyone haven't seen ep 4 yet, I recommend you NOT to, It will give you nothing but some bitter and sh**ty feeling.
Nov 24, 2014 3:55 AM

Aug 2014
So..... basically...... Episode 3 & 4 doesn't exist, yeah?

Seriously though. I loved how this series started out, but finishing off with a bad end wasn't a smart idea. If anything, it makes me think that they have something else in mind, maybe an OVA with a good end so they can get more money out of this.

Well, fucking hell I really hope they redeem themselves one way or another. This one's a major fuck-up. (Seriously, I want more moe-blob Annerose)
Nov 25, 2014 2:29 AM
Feb 2012
Yeah this one really fucked up bad... killed the entire series for me, and others it seems. If you haven't seen it, and don't like watching sexy dark skinned women eaten alive, or worst-case endings, just turn around and leave, return to what you were doing and let this series end at Ep 2.

This series has been an absolute up and down roller coaster, but Episode 4 just made my stomach turn and made me want to shove my head into a meat grinder. I'm definitely not a vanilla ending only fan but the last episode felt like PixilIZ decided the absolute worst, most soul-crushing ending imaginable was the best way to go. Seriously, everything that could go wrong or bad, did.

Frankly, the vore(consuming/eating) and first 10 minutes made me want to puke. Not only did they kill off one of the sexiest and coolest character in the series, they did it in quite possibly the most gruesome and grotesque way I've ever seen done in anime. Even the fans of the VN who knew she died really had to question the decision making there, and even admitted this was unnecessarily over the top.

Then with the things that happen with the other characters, it felt like the guys at the development studio decided this series was a sinking ship and thought it'd be funny to drive it straight into the ground as hard as they could.

Ultimately this was single handedly the worst hentai episode I've ever seen, yes the art was at least descent and better than others, but damn did the last episode's events kill it. I'm with many others hoping there will be an Episode 5 or Bonus episode rewriting not exactly a *vanilla* end, but at least making a better quality ending that isn't so fucking terrible.
Nov 26, 2014 5:29 AM

Jul 2014
Tayau said:
Vanilla fans here so naive to the nature of ZIZ or Lilith, much lols.

Really, this was expected all along, I'm just sad that they didn't show the entire bad end. psht

My advice to all of you- don't bother with any Lilith hentai if this kind of stuff puts you off, you'll just end up bitter and sour as you did here. I don't say this to offend you but rather as a warning, none of this should have been a surprise to you, they were sticking to the source material (though not the true route)

tl;dr - One girl gets eaten by tentacle-chan and the others become slaves, typical lilith fashion (quite mild for lilith/ZIZ really, there were worse endings in the original VN than this. Please, lol.

I'm not bothered by the story at all. This episode was pretty lackluster quality wise and "action" wise and that's why it wasn't that good for me personally. I can see why vanilla lovers would be mad about it tho.
Nov 26, 2014 7:29 PM

Feb 2013
A little behind last week.

Quality feels a bit deteriorated from past titles of similar themes, as in tentacles and giant monsters, or maybe that's just me. I do enjoy myself this kind of stuff but this one just didn't seem to do it for me, I guess maybe the scenes were just too short with 3 different girls and it just didn't really get into it very much.

I did like the tentacle scene in the beginning, the killing didn't bother me as long as it didn't dive into the guro department. Disappointed they didn't more with Fleuretty, she could have used some monster action too.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Nov 27, 2014 1:05 PM

Jun 2012
I thought this episode was great. Hit right on point with a few of my fetishes.
Nov 27, 2014 6:16 PM
Nov 2014
i wait a good ending for long time

not bad end of this series

i play this game and get a "good ending" and i thing

i stun....
Dec 1, 2014 3:11 AM
Nov 2014
@Jerichow
Those three female characters end up dying in the game regardless of which ending you get. The thing that differentiates the normal ending (there's no good ending) and the bad endings is what happens to Annerose by the end. She can either defeat the bad guy and have a final sex scene with Rikurou or end up defeated, raped, and made into a sex slave (bad endings). So they would have died regardless of the ending they chose. People keep thinking that those three dying are avoidable scenarios but it's actually part of the story.

The game version of the bad end had more scenes and was preferred by the majority of people who played the game in japan. This ending was just done terribly by the animators and directer who were put in charge.

They rushed it and skipped a sex scene that involved Annerose being used as a prostitute and gangbanged before the Orc scene. This bad ending also has NTR elements in which it's supposed to have the MC return to rescue her only to find out that she had already given into the lust and now pregnant with her new orc husband's child. They cut out a lot of stuff for this episode that should have been there.

The "good" ending only has one sex scene which is with the MC and Annerose at the very end. It's boring compared to the bad endings in the game.

The adaptation just didn't do it justice.

cp456Dec 1, 2014 4:20 AM
Dec 1, 2014 3:30 AM
Nov 2014
@Tayau
I agree. The people who wanted the bad ending played the game and know how boring and lackluster the "good" ending is in comparison. The animators and directors just didn't do the bad end justice since they skipped out on a LOT of scenes for episode 4 that really should have been there.

The Annerose game was never about a the vanilla content to begin with. It's more akin to the Taimanin Asagi series (same universe btw) in which the game is 80% about it's hardcore sex scenes. The good ending of this game literally only has one Sex scene with the MC and Annerose. All three other female characters die regardless of which ending you choose because their deaths don't actually happen in the endings. They're deaths are a part of the plot. It's a darker story and more hardcore hentai that all you vanilla lovers should have realized already.
cp456Dec 1, 2014 4:27 AM
Dec 2, 2014 1:40 AM
May 2012
See, this is why I don't give a shit about the stories in H anymore. The stories will just ruin shit!!
I just focus on the ecchi scenes......and damn, this episode has disgusting scenes. Episode 3 is better.
Dec 3, 2014 4:47 AM
Oct 2013
Legendzerox said:
That scene were that tentacle was eating Aishwarya Ray from the inside was so disturbing, it gave me stomach aches. Whats even worse is they made it look like she was feeling good from it. Bullshit, she would be screaming in pain and dying almost instantly from shock if that happened. Not only that, but she was saying "It feels so good" as her organs were being devoured. She wouldn't feel good, she would be screaming in pain.

Well she was feeling good from it because she was drugged with an aphrodisiac that causes her to feel only pleasure as explained by the villain. Keyword: "biyaku"="aphrodisiac". At least she didn't die painfully.

As for me, I am a bit indifferent to the bad end but perhaps the large gap between episode 2 and 3 is a cause for that so I was not too invested in the story.

I did enjoy the h scenes as they were more hardcore than previous episodes with good use of internal views. The innards-devouring was not gory in the least.

I am not dissatisfied with this episode despite the rushed crazy wtf story development.
Dec 4, 2014 2:08 AM

Dec 2008
lol, vanilla lovers, there is still something in between I think.

I actually don't like too hard stuff (for example when the girls are tortured too much), but I like these darker fantasy settings with demons and oversized XD creatures.

I didn't finish the episode yesterday... but watched a bit. Too bad Ray had to die, she was prettier than Annerose and a lot hotter, well I actually wasn't that sad about it, it felt more like it was a waste to kill her like in a bad horror movie.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2014 1:24 AM
Sep 2007
Enjoyed it.
Dec 18, 2014 6:20 AM
Sep 2010
I was disappointed in the last episode hopefully the will make another that is better then the last and the main character turns out to be a badass.
Jan 12, 2015 7:14 AM

Jul 2011
Canon wise or not the final 2 episodes I wasn't feeling as much and a crappy end of a series that felt like it was gonna be a little bit more entertaining from the build up of the first two. Episode 3 & 4 sex scenes were so brief or boring (or both), probably the result of the whole episodes themselves being shorter than previous 2. Felt like I blinked and the episodes were over with. Was hoping for better scenes of Aishwarya Ray (tan lady) and anything with Mayfeng (Chinese dress lady) as the "victim". Her and Ray were just as good looking as Annerose, what a waste.

Some people ragging on the Aishwarya Ray getting "eaten out" scene but that thing that made this series stood out sex scene wise in the end for me and actually live up to the Lilith type of dark hardcore.

I barely remember Fleuretty involvement and Miki got lolKilledOff so quickly she made as well not existed.

Orc/troll/goblins/etc in Lilith series usually make for the most fierce sex scenes but the final with Annerose was kind of lacking.
Feb 19, 2015 6:03 PM

Sep 2012
You guys shouldn't blame the studio for fking these last 2 episodes up. Its just how the hentai industry is. The studios don't have that high of a budget and of course the quality decreases and it becomes more rushed as they run out of money. Money is the #1 reason why the series got ruined.
FlamingMangosFeb 19, 2015 7:44 PM
Feb 21, 2015 8:34 PM
Feb 2014
oh f*ck... I expected a good scene with the tan girl...
anyways this episode is not on par on the first 2...
Mar 26, 2015 10:09 AM
Mar 2015
Dharator said:
SKYflare said:

WAIT its the ending ??????????????
Apr 17, 2015 12:00 AM

Dec 2008
bah classic hentai to fuck you over ( lol pun) like that with a shitty cuckold like negative other dick in her ending....oh spoiler alert......=_=....6.9/10 ( lol pun)
Apr 19, 2015 8:02 PM
Apr 2015
I think that they should reopen the series and make a better episode and a better ending because this ending with the episode was just awful
Apr 30, 2015 6:58 PM
Apr 2015
I think and know that we have talented people here who can make a better end for this anime and those people should make animation and gain the ending that they want or they like.
May 1, 2015 8:40 AM
May 2015
technically it's not really the fault of the animators because the visual novel where this series was based from actually ended like this, aka default bad ending, no good ending. Its not like the animators decided, let's go ahead and kill or ntr the entire harem. And this series is set in the same universe as Taimanin Asagi, a series also made by the same animation company. Thinking back on it, if i had known this information beforehand, an ending like this can be expected. Its just like the hentai doujin series, tachibana's circumstances with a man, a series written by a known ntr author. it starts off as a vanilla harem , but all the harem girls get ntr'd in the end.
cortanahMay 2, 2015 11:10 PM
May 2, 2015 7:37 AM

Oct 2009
cortanah said:
And this series is set in the same universe as Taimanin Asagi, a series also made by the same animation company. Thinking back on it, if i had known this information beforehand, an ending like this can be expected.

Didn't Taimanin Asagi finish with a happy ending though?
May 16, 2015 11:22 PM
May 2015
Please tell me the series isn't over. 😰😰😰
May 18, 2015 10:18 AM

Oct 2009
Cato1111 said:
Please tell me the series isn't over. 😰😰😰

Deal with it
May 19, 2015 9:58 PM
May 2015
This is bull crap! It can't end like that! I'm not one to complain but what the f*** kind of ending is this?! I want another episode ASAP! You have to show what the antagonist does and what officially happens to the Heroes! I know its hentai but it should have quality! Unless you fix this shit, you have LOST my respect!!! 😡
May 25, 2015 7:15 AM

Feb 2010
a disappointment and what disappointing end to this series
May 25, 2015 12:56 PM
May 2015
Can i suggest that we should send email for ziz to add more espisode. We can make them think about this series again and try to persuade reopen or continue series. I dont want end with espisode 4. :)
May 26, 2015 2:17 PM
May 2015
vuthinhuhoa4 said:
Can i suggest that we should send email for ziz to add more espisode. We can make them think about this series again and try to persuade reopen or continue series. I dont want end with espisode 4. :)

I totally agree!
Jun 12, 2015 8:14 PM
Jun 2015
It was just disturbing annerose is getting destroyed and the other chick got killed. It was good now meh. Why the hell didn't the main character go immortal like that one time. I think annerose won't get over getting raped. This series has gone down hill.
Jun 12, 2015 8:15 PM
Jun 2015
Cato1111 said:
This is bull crap! It can't end like that! I'm not one to complain but what the f*** kind of ending is this?! I want another episode ASAP! You have to show what the antagonist does and what officially happens to the Heroes! I know its hentai but it should have quality! Unless you fix this shit, you have LOST my respect!!! 😡
it is ending
Jun 19, 2015 1:32 PM
Apr 2012
This isn't the first time I've enjoyed a hentai because of the scenes and just loving the characters, but man ep4 sucks. i'd love for there to be a ep5, but like most people have pointed out, it's based off a hentai game, and this hentai follows it pretty well.

if there is going to be a 5th one, it would have shown Amerorose getting gang raped, and raped by a ogre, along with that demon girl being killed off to open a portal. The MC and Amero use their powers to close the portal and kill the bad guy, they end up together the end. Forget that the other 3 chicks are still dead.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koutetsu no Majo Annerose Episode 3 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Oct 25, 2014

34 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 31, 2023 7:58 PM

Poll: » Koutetsu no Majo Annerose Episode 2 Discussion

Hentai - May 24, 2013

30 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 31, 2023 7:27 PM

Poll: » Koutetsu no Majo Annerose Episode 1 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Jul 27, 2012

34 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 30, 2023 8:30 PM

Poll: » Koutetsu no Majo Annerose Ep5 Fantasy ending

Lustdemon - Jun 19, 2015

33 by Nunuhaza »»
Aug 29, 2021 8:01 PM

» Koutetsu no Majo Annerose Episode 3

Verali - Aug 12, 2014

28 by returnofbeans »»
Nov 15, 2014 1:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.