Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Love me, my Knight
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2014 4:33 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hard to believe this was Japan 1980s -! In less than 30 years all these ideas about marriage, traditional values and the family has all but eroded away! Where do you hear girls go about dreaming about marriage nowadays? Or parental permission sought? Or people crying in weddings like it's once in a lifetime thing!?! From a western point of view I have to say this is really making me seeing life in a way I'd never have imagined - in a way perhaps only older generations were able to conceive.
Jun 27, 2019 8:34 PM
Aug 2017
meneope said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hard to believe this was Japan 1980s -! In less than 30 years all these ideas about marriage, traditional values and the family has all but eroded away! Where do you hear girls go about dreaming about marriage nowadays? Or parental permission sought? Or people crying in weddings like it's once in a lifetime thing!?! From a western point of view I have to say this is really making me seeing life in a way I'd never have imagined - in a way perhaps only older generations were able to conceive.

I hope you mean that in a good way. That change is good especially when it means moving away from such a backwards sexist mentality.
Sep 6, 2020 9:54 AM

Nov 2018
I think that manager's idea that Yakko should break up with Go is way too exaggerated. I cannot make any sense out of it. The only thing I can think about is that things were going just too well and there was a lack of inspiration for a new event that could stir things up a little bit.
"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aishite Knight Episode 42 Discussion

stand - May 24, 2017

1 by Daviljoe193 »»
Apr 17, 2023 4:16 PM

Poll: » Ai Shite Night Episode 41 Discussion

meneope - Dec 12, 2014

1 by Daviljoe193 »»
Apr 17, 2023 3:51 PM

Poll: » Ai Shite Night Episode 1 Discussion

meneope - Jul 2, 2014

5 by SnowxFlower »»
Mar 20, 2023 9:20 AM

Poll: » Aishite Knight Episode 31 Discussion

Culex - May 15, 2018

2 by Daviljoe193 »»
Feb 13, 2023 5:15 PM

Poll: » Ai Shite Night Episode 23 Discussion

meneope - Sep 6, 2014

2 by Daviljoe193 »»
Nov 7, 2022 9:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.