Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ai Shite Night Episode 23 Discussion

Sep 6, 2014 5:10 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yaeko's indecisiveness is nerve breaking. She's leading them both while keeping an air of innocent victim of circumstance!?! This is something that women often do for better or for worst. Without Meiko this stalemate could last forever until she figures out what she really wants.

May 14, 4:24 PM
meneope said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yaeko's is nerve breaking. She's leading them both while keeping an air of innocent victim of circumstance!?! This is something that women often do for better or for worst. Without Meiko this stalemate could last forever until she figures out what she really wants.

Hey, Men do the exact same thing. In this show Satome is a good example. He's known Meiko for a long time but never returned her feelings. He never put his foot down and told her "No, I don't think or feel about you in that way." He continuously allowed her to plant kisses on him and hang all over him even AFTER he claimed to "love" Yakko. He didn't even know/talk to Yakko for like a day before claiming he loved her.

Also, Meiko's behavior is toxic. You do NOT practically throw your life away just to get some guy to notice you. In reality that would be a toxic relationship and good friends would tell him to stay away and find someone else. Satome was also immature with his jealousy and temper tantrums but I'm glad he seems to have moved on from that. Yakko is also immature but she seems to be growing too. Meiko is still immature and doesn't seem to have learned anything about her behavior at all. No man or woman should EVER behave like Meiko. Being a creepy, minipulative, scheming, obsessive, possessive and aggressive person is not okay. It's dangerous and toxic. (adding to list Ep.24: reckless, selfish, spoiled and really f'ing stupid. Satome can do SO much better and should but shows like these don't follow common sense. Just because you have a romantic obsession for someone, it doesn't mean you should have your way or be "rewarded" for horrible behavior. You learn nothing that way.)

Yes, that last bit is me venting about her terrible behavior. I made it through 22 episodes until this one without commenting. It was just that bad. I don't even think anything was resolved yet, either. Go seems to be the only mature one in the main group (not the band).
Modified by Vivir, May 14, 5:12 PM