Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Oct 22, 2014 5:26 AM

Apr 2008
[quote=MineFTW]
Darklight0303 said:
BeatzMe said:

Just as there was no way for her to stand against Esdeath and Budou for even a second? Now see where that logic lead us. As suika said, Mine will survive if that's what the author intends to do and you view on the matter doesn't change that. There's no rule stating that she can only survive X death flags before dying, either. So stop getting so worked up over this and wait what the author will throw at us, for better or worse.

She hasn't done any damage. Throwing a guy through a wall doesn't count and cutting down some ice doesn't either since Esdeath can make more with the snap of a finger.

A couple of lucky hits don't win you a fight.

MineFTW said:
Yeah but he still was flying so he will not show up soon he have to walk the way back or accidently got punshed into a weapon shop xD would be stupid death.....yeah it was a joke now here to my points that can happen next 2 chapter

1 Mine vs esdeath is going well Mine use here trump card or what ever najenda was talking about (Mine is the key....)
and beat esdeath up in a hard battle

2 Mine vs esdeath good and epic fight and Mine is close to death or maybe is dying would be stupid to lose 2 nr member in 2-4 chapter so im saying she s close to death totally beaten up Esdeath wants to kill her but than back up shows up and tatsumi is free taking teigu and turns into badass he should have be from start of the manga because of teigu rage mode......something like this than tatsumi vs esdeath and all are escaping maybe esdeath dies because at this point u really can say its possible that esdeath dies

3 Mine just buying time for back up to save him quiet and stealthy and than all are escaping possible because mine can handle esdeath as we could see

4leone and najenda sneeking in palace to look after lubo or assasinate pm
akame is backing up Mine what would be awsome because this means possible
1hiting esdeath with akames teigu

5we see same old stuff what happend with suu would be lame so im saying this one is shit just was writting it because many want this 2 happen but im not seeing this happening after what happend so far because Mine is now even stronger than suu so just forget point 5.....

my favorite would be 1 maybe 2

btw most likelly seeing war soon between revo and empire
because the revo army is standing infront of some gate if i was reading it correctly

For some ungodly twist of fate my ignore plugin doesn't work on you so I am forced to see your posts no matter what =_=

Back on topic, the Revolutionary army is actually reached a deadlock at the fortress Budou is in charge of and their intent to cause an uprising in the capital as well has not worked out all that much.
Oct 22, 2014 5:32 AM

Jul 2013
The one month wait s going to be hard,

Ofcourse Mine will die or get wounded
It will maybe enrage Tatsumi and will make incursio to evolve once more.
Cause it's either Akame or Tatsumi who will kill Esdeath.
Oct 22, 2014 5:38 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=MineFTW][quote=Darklight0303][quote=MineFTW]
Darklight0303 said:
BeatzMe said:

Just as there was no way for her to stand against Esdeath and Budou for even a second? Now see where that logic lead us. As suika said, Mine will survive if that's what the author intends to do and you view on the matter doesn't change that. There's no rule stating that she can only survive X death flags before dying, either. So stop getting so worked up over this and wait what the author will throw at us, for better or worse.

She hasn't done any damage. Throwing a guy through a wall doesn't count and cutting down some ice doesn't either since Esdeath can make more with the snap of a finger.

A couple of lucky hits don't win you a fight.

MineFTW said:
Yeah but he still was flying so he will not show up soon he have to walk the way back or accidently got punshed into a weapon shop xD would be stupid death.....yeah it was a joke now here to my points that can happen next 2 chapter

1 Mine vs esdeath is going well Mine use here trump card or what ever najenda was talking about (Mine is the key....)
and beat esdeath up in a hard battle

2 Mine vs esdeath good and epic fight and Mine is close to death or maybe is dying would be stupid to lose 2 nr member in 2-4 chapter so im saying she s close to death totally beaten up Esdeath wants to kill her but than back up shows up and tatsumi is free taking teigu and turns into badass he should have be from start of the manga because of teigu rage mode......something like this than tatsumi vs esdeath and all are escaping maybe esdeath dies because at this point u really can say its possible that esdeath dies

3 Mine just buying time for back up to save him quiet and stealthy and than all are escaping possible because mine can handle esdeath as we could see

4leone and najenda sneeking in palace to look after lubo or assasinate pm
akame is backing up Mine what would be awsome because this means possible
1hiting esdeath with akames teigu

5we see same old stuff what happend with suu would be lame so im saying this one is shit just was writting it because many want this 2 happen but im not seeing this happening after what happend so far because Mine is now even stronger than suu so just forget point 5.....

my favorite would be 1 maybe 2

btw most likelly seeing war soon between revo and empire
because the revo army is standing infront of some gate if i was reading it correctly

For some ungodly twist of fate my ignore plugin doesn't work on you so I am forced to see your posts no matter what =_=

Back on topic, the Revolutionary army is actually reached a deadlock at the fortress Budou is in charge of and their intent to cause an uprising in the capital as well has not worked out all that much.

MineFTW said:
a but they are close so war will most likelly coming soon when they cross the fortress wow awesome end of manga is coming closer...

btw just admite it Mine is strong right now so we most likelly see the first serious fight against esdeath so im not see Mine dying next because najenda would not let her go without a plan or better to say send her on a suicide trip they have a plan and it will end in a miracle just wait 1 month ....... yeah 1 month lol-,-

and about reading my messages just get over it i have to read ur hate mails as well....
Oct 22, 2014 5:57 AM

Nov 2012
i hope both mein and nazi ice bitch die here.
two most shit character.
need incrusio evolve more.
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Oct 22, 2014 6:07 AM

Feb 2014
Karinyanx3 said:

Mein will die, but I think it won't be now. It feels ill-timed if she were to die in the next couple of chapters. I know some were saying that she needs to die in order for Tatsumi to strengthen his resolve and evolve Incursio to face Esdese (or whoever else), but at this point, any one of the NR members could die and achieve the necessary result given that his is likely still emotionally unstable from Lubbock's death. I see Mein as the "last" of the NR members aside from Akame to die to give Tatsumi the final push to a level where he surpasses Esdese (or whoever else).

Right now, I feel it'll be a retreat by the sacrifice of someone else, otherwise, in my opinion, the story will lose a lot of it's impact in the future. If Tatsumi gains the strength to defeat Esdese now, then that would pretty much end the manga.(...) The deaths of the remaining NR members wouldn't carry nearly as much emotional weight as Mein's would.

^Good point. Mein death is undoubtedly the one that would hit/hurt Tatsumi the most, killing her right now would be really strange, unless a plot twist happens

Dkmariolink said:
I was still slightly hoping for Lubbock to be alive... I guess I should give it up, eh? Hes dead.

Yeah me too ;.; I mean, He did not even had a chance to use his trump card(if he had one of course) and his Teigu is my favorite one.

I love how some people keep saying that "this is what will happen no matter what" or "this is the only think that can logically can happen", no matter what angle i look at it, it seems like they are just saying this to convince themselves
SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE MONEY!
Oct 22, 2014 6:16 AM

May 2014
ItalodeM said:
Karinyanx3 said:

Mein will die, but I think it won't be now. It feels ill-timed if she were to die in the next couple of chapters. I know some were saying that she needs to die in order for Tatsumi to strengthen his resolve and evolve Incursio to face Esdese (or whoever else), but at this point, any one of the NR members could die and achieve the necessary result given that his is likely still emotionally unstable from Lubbock's death. I see Mein as the "last" of the NR members aside from Akame to die to give Tatsumi the final push to a level where he surpasses Esdese (or whoever else).

Right now, I feel it'll be a retreat by the sacrifice of someone else, otherwise, in my opinion, the story will lose a lot of it's impact in the future. If Tatsumi gains the strength to defeat Esdese now, then that would pretty much end the manga.(...) The deaths of the remaining NR members wouldn't carry nearly as much emotional weight as Mein's would.

^Good point. Mein death is undoubtedly the one that would hit/hurt Tatsumi the most, killing her right now would be really strange, unless a plot twist happens

Dkmariolink said:
I was still slightly hoping for Lubbock to be alive... I guess I should give it up, eh? Hes dead.

Yeah me too ;.; I mean, He did not even had a chance to use his trump card(if he had one of course) and his Teigu is my favorite one.

I love how some people keep saying that "this is what will happen no matter what" or "this is the only think that can logically can happen", no matter what angle i look at it, it seems like they are just saying this to convince themselves

he already use his trump card to kill syura
Oct 22, 2014 6:24 AM
Oct 2014
oh got another possible scenario Mine vs Esdeath for a while than back up comes and is saving tatsumi after this they try to escape then najenda dies dont know how.....because NR dont get any informations because of najendas death they are joining better to say going to the revo army and preparing there selfs for the final fight revo vs empire........breaking trough the fortress and so on.....wouldn t that be nice
Oct 22, 2014 6:32 AM

Aug 2013
Mine was like this so badass? Always liked her as a character, along with Chelsea, but in recent chapters she turned to me the best girl in the manga, she was confront the two strongest empire alone
I hope she survives now, but it will be hard to wait a month to see how the story will continue ..
Oct 22, 2014 6:34 AM

Dec 2011
Lol, I love how somebody keep on claiming Pumpkin overheated and is now refusing to reply to the comment pointing out his mistake.

No offence to that person, everybody make mistake but after insisting that Pumpkin is overheated and got proven wrong, it is just quite laughable.
Oct 22, 2014 6:36 AM

Apr 2008
Sharurumagne said:
Lol, I love how somebody keep on claiming Pumpkin overheated and is now refusing to reply to the comment pointing out his mistake.

No offence to that person, everybody make mistake but after insisting that Pumpkin is overheated and got proven wrong, it is just quite laughable.

She's still fucked regardless
Oct 22, 2014 6:38 AM

Feb 2014
Mangalist-san said:

he already use his trump card to kill syura

Oh really? I thought he was just with some lines/parts of his teigu in his mouth to use in a dangerous situation, oh well, i expected more of his teigu :/
Oct 22, 2014 6:45 AM
Jan 2014
Sharurumagne said:

LOL right? The whole argument yesterday was "overheat" this "she went ahead of her friends" that. Now that it's translated, it's clear as day it's not overheated, and that she's made some plan with Night Raid.
Oct 22, 2014 6:45 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=MineFTW][quote=Darklight0303]
Sharurumagne said:

MineFTW said
Mine is now even stronger than suu and u dont know what Mine can do right now
she is most likelly the strongest of night raid right now and just think about the impact if Esdeath gets a beat up or maybe dies it would be huge for empire and peoplen inside the empire and we dont even have to speak about fanbase revolution is coming it would suit takahiros writting style
Oct 22, 2014 6:46 AM

Apr 2008
[quote=MineFTW][quote=MineFTW]
Darklight0303 said:
Sharurumagne said:

MineFTW said
she is most likelly the strongest of night raid right now and just think about the impact if Esdeath gets a beat up or maybe dies it would be huge for empire and peoplen inside the empire and we dont even have to speak about fanbase revolution is coming it would suit takahiros writting style

Stronger than Suu....holy fuck you are delusional
Oct 22, 2014 6:50 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=MineFTW][quote=Darklight0303][quote=MineFTW][quote=MineFTW]
Darklight0303 said:
Sharurumagne said:

MineFTW said

Stronger than Suu....holy fuck you are delusional

MineFTW said

Re read chapter dude she is stronger totally stronger first serious fight against esdeath stronger u are just still raging because she got power up......
Oct 22, 2014 6:51 AM

Oct 2014

Got it this time.
Oct 22, 2014 6:52 AM

Jan 2014
Mine is as strong as her enemy...Right now we can say she is stronger than Suu because she is fighting against strongest pals right now...Author didnt set any limit to Pumpkin's powers so i wonder how can you say she is weak and she will %100 die Darklight0303....Right now she may even be powerful enough to destroy Moon and she still has 3 people going to help her and that 3 people have a Plan...
LoneWizzyOct 22, 2014 6:56 AM
Oct 22, 2014 6:55 AM

Feb 2014
MineFTW said:

LOL, you are trying way too hard dude, even I who would like to be on Mine's side can't agree with this.

-Mine use her teigu
-Shuu use his shield
-Shuu win, simple like that
Oct 22, 2014 6:56 AM

Apr 2008
LonelyWizard said:
Mine as strong as her enemy...Right now we can say she is stronger than Suu because she is fighting against strongest pals right now...Author didnt set any limit to PUMPKIN's powers so i wonder how can you say she is weak and she will %100 die Darklight0303....Right now she may even be powerful enough to destroy Moon and she still has 3 people going to help her and that 3 people have a PLAN...

3 people to help her? That's a lot of presumption given they likely think Lubock is ALIVE. Or did you miss that Mine asked Tatsumi about Lubock?

She is not stronger than Suu. Cutting some Ice down doesn't make her stronger than Suu. Sorry to burst your delusional little bubble.
Oct 22, 2014 6:57 AM

Apr 2008
ItalodeM said:
MineFTW said:

LOL, you are trying way too hard dude, even I who would like to be on Mein's side can't agree with this.

Proof of a reasonable Mine fan. Thank you
Oct 22, 2014 7:00 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=ItalodeM]
MineFTW said:

LOL, you are trying way too hard dude, even I who would like to be on Mein's side can't agree with this.

MineFTW said

all are saying the same thing again and again in chapter 52 i already knew she would get power up and most of what i sad happend up till now so maybe im right just dont be so close minded about how something will end....i have more ways in mind how it will end 5 if u want to know so just saying be more open about stuff happing inside this manga but i wanted a gundam suit for mine as power up xD
Oct 22, 2014 7:01 AM

May 2013
Chances of Mine winning is 2% 98% percent for the death flag.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Oct 22, 2014 7:01 AM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
LonelyWizard said:
Mine as strong as her enemy...Right now we can say she is stronger than Suu because she is fighting against strongest pals right now...Author didnt set any limit to PUMPKIN's powers so i wonder how can you say she is weak and she will %100 die Darklight0303....Right now she may even be powerful enough to destroy Moon and she still has 3 people going to help her and that 3 people have a PLAN...

3 people to help her? That's a lot of presumption given they likely think Lubock is ALIVE. Or did you miss that Mine asked Tatsumi about Lubock?

She is not stronger than Suu. Cutting some Ice down doesn't make her stronger than Suu. Sorry to burst your delusional little bubble.
YOU DONT KNOW,you never witnessed Pumpkin's Power or know what others are doing,only Mangaka knows it...should i spell it one by one?

You are talking about something ONLY Author knows...Talking as if its a given...Wait?Are you the Mangaka of Akame ga Kill?

Darklight0303 said:
She is not stronger than Suu.

How?How?How do you know?They never fight each other,or they fight with the same enemy....

Now,long stry short:You can believe anything you want but please dont act like the "assumptions" you make are real...This situation completely depends on What Mangaka will draw on a whim this week...I am trying to be reasonable here,i am trying to avoid giving certain assumptions but you are lowering the degree of your words even if they may be true because you act like you Know what will happen...
Oct 22, 2014 7:02 AM

Jun 2013
Well Mine was a nice character, her death flag is really strong. If somehow, only with a miracle she survives.... then wooa.
Oct 22, 2014 7:04 AM

Feb 2014
MineFTW said:

MineFTW said (..)i have more ways in mind how it will end 5 if u want to know so just saying be more open about stuff happing inside this manga but i wanted a gundam suit for mine as power up xD

Mine is strong now? YES she is, way too powerful, but you guys are underestimating Shuu's power, not to say that he fits perfectly against her
Oct 22, 2014 7:09 AM

Apr 2008
LonelyWizard said:
Darklight0303 said:

YOU DONT KNOW,you never witnessed Pumpkin's Power or know what others are doing,only Mangaka knows it...should i spell it one by one?

You are talking about something ONLY Author knows...Talking as if its a given...Wait?Are you the Mangaka of Akame ga Kill?

Darklight0303 said:
She is not stronger than Suu.

How?How?How do you know?They never fight each other,or they fight with the same enemy....

Now,long stry short:You can believe anything you want but please dont act like the "assumptions" you make are real...This situation completely depends on What Mangaka will draw on a whim this week...I am trying to be reasonable here,i am trying to avoid giving certain assumptions but you are lowering the degree of your words even if they may be true because you act like you Know what will happen...

I use feats and what we have seen thus far. Thus far she has shown NOTHING surpassing Suu. Absolutely nothing. Suu forced Esdeath to FREEZE TIME. Has Mine done that yet? Lol no. She's still using basic ice. Lets recap what Mine has done this chapter.

She blew two big holes in a wall one with Budou who will likely return next chapter.

She then did one single MEGASLASH over Esdeath's disposable ice spears that she can regenerate at the snap of a finger.

In what freakin way does that make you think she's stronger than Suu who may I repeat for the UMPTEENTH time, MADE HER FREEZE TIME!

Also since some people were talking about my understandable mistake while reading the raws, how come no one talks about Bastek's bullshit that Esdeath can't use Mahapadma? There was no mention of it in this chapter now was there?
Oct 22, 2014 7:09 AM

May 2013
[quote=MineFTW]
SweetCoconut said:

MineFTW said

and because of this thinking u will be all mindblown next chapter

i give esdeath a 50% chance to survive because if Mine dies tatsumi is going to finish esdeath so death flag is set on esdeath im not the only that is thinking like this

Thats why I'm doubting it, lets just hope for a miracle.

Ofc, I'm not Mine nor Esdese fan. And this is AgK that we are talking about.
Oct 22, 2014 7:11 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=MineFTW][quote=SweetCoconut]Chances of Mine winning is 2% 98% percent for the death flag.

MineFTW said

i give esdeath a 50% chance to survive because if Mine dies tatsumi is going to finish esdeath so death flag is set on esdeath im not the only that is thinking like this not that i want that anyone dies right now because it would be to fast so im saying both Mine and esdeath stay alive for now they will settle it later on the warfield dream fight would be Mine and tatsumi vs esdeath
Oct 22, 2014 7:13 AM

May 2013
[quote=MineFTW][quote=MineFTW]
SweetCoconut said:

MineFTW said

i give esdeath a 50% chance to survive because if Mine dies tatsumi is going to finish esdeath so death flag is set on esdeath im not the only that is thinking like this not that i want that anyone dies right now because it would be to fast so im saying both Mine and esdeath stay alive for now they will settle it later on the warfield dream fight would be Mine and tatsumi vs esdeath

Okay, okay. But dude, I think you should fix your grammar imho.
Oct 22, 2014 7:16 AM

May 2009
Whole thread is just repeated all the time:
-Mine dies
-death flag
-deus ex machina
-asspull
-Darklight's butthurt

I will be laughing after next month's chapterm, where she will be still alive (and chapter most likely will be about other characters, barely touching fight in colloseum).
Oct 22, 2014 7:17 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=SweetCoconut][quote=MineFTW][quote=MineFTW][quote=SweetCoconut]Chances of Mine winning is 2% 98% percent for the death flag.

MineFTW said

Okay, okay. But dude, I think you should fix your grammar imho.

MineFTW said :

yeah sry.... im german^^
Oct 22, 2014 7:18 AM

Apr 2008
bastek66 said:
Whole thread is just repeated all the time:
-Mine dies
-death flag
-deus ex machina
-asspull
-Darklight's butthurt

I will be laughing after next month's chapterm, where she will be still alive (and chapter most likely will be about other characters, barely touching fight in colloseum).

Oh not gonna mention how you made up that bullshit about Esdeath not being able to use Mahapadma are you?
Oct 22, 2014 7:21 AM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
stuff
Dude,you are still talking about past...I didnt say Mine is stronger than Suu...I said she MAY be stronger than Suu in THIS situation because you have no idea about Pumpkin's limits and what will Mangaka do...
Oct 22, 2014 7:22 AM

Apr 2008
LonelyWizard said:
Darklight0303 said:
stuff
Dude,you are still talking about past...I didnt say Mine is strong than Suu...I said she MAY be stronger than Suu in THIS situation because you have no idea about Pumpkin's limits and what will Mangaka do...

discussing what will happen without considering what HAS already happened is the realm of FANFIC not theory making sorry to break it to you.
Oct 22, 2014 7:24 AM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
LonelyWizard said:
Dude,you are still talking about past...I didnt say Mine is strong than Suu...I said she MAY be stronger than Suu in THIS situation because you have no idea about Pumpkin's limits and what will Mangaka do...

discussing what will happen without considering what HAS already happened is the realm of FANFIC not theory making sorry to break it to you.
No,you are making fanfic...you are assuming that Suu is undoubtedly more powerful than Mine(Fanfic #1) and also Mine will undoubtedly die(Fanfic #2) and you deny the fact that she still has backup(Fanfic #3)

Lets consider what happened so far as you wanted:
-So far we know that Najenda trusts Pumpkin - "It is the KEY" she said(Page 14)

-Pumkin gets stronger as it faces with stronger enemies -She is facing the 2 strongest people on Imperial City(Page 9)

-Pumpkin has no limit SO FAR....(Page 35)

-They have a Plan(Page 15)
LoneWizzyOct 22, 2014 7:30 AM
Oct 22, 2014 7:27 AM

Apr 2008
LonelyWizard said:
Darklight0303 said:

No,you are making fanfic...you are assuming that Suu is undoubtedly more powerful than Mine(Fanfic #1) and also Mine will undoubtedly die(Fanfic #2) and you deny the fact that she still has backup(Fanfic #3)

So far we know that Najenda trusts Pumpkin,and Pumkin gets stronger as it faces with stronger enemies AND Pumpkin has no limit SO FAR....

Her backup is more likely after rescuing Rabac. Again they BELIEVE he might still be alive. Only Mine knows the truth after asking Tatsumi. There's most likely NO backup for her. Plus having backup reduces her pinch. Thus removing points from her already stupidly contrived power boost.
Darklight0303Oct 22, 2014 7:32 AM
Oct 22, 2014 7:32 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=LonelyWizard]
Darklight0303 said:
LonelyWizard said:

So far we know that Najenda trusts Pumpkin,and Pumkin gets stronger as it faces with stronger enemies AND Pumpkin has no limit SO FAR....

MineFTW said

can we stop here because there is no use fighting over the same thing again and again every one knows that her pumpkin is freaking strong right now but we dont know how strong and also we dont know who will die next maybe its buda because if buda keep on fighting on the fortress revolution will never come or maybe it is Najenda we simply dont know who is next better question to u guys what are the other doing and where is buda ?
Oct 22, 2014 7:33 AM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Her backup is more likely after rescuing Rabac.There's most likely NO backup for her.
What did you say before?

Darklight0303 said:

Stop being ignorant,Go read the chapter again and admit that Everyone can or cannot die in the next chapter...

Loneywizard said:
-So far we know that Najenda trusts Pumpkin - "It is the KEY" she said(Page 14)

-Pumkin gets stronger as it faces with stronger enemies -She is facing the 2 strongest people on Imperial City(Page 9)

-Pumpkin has no limit SO FAR....(Page 35)

-They have a Plan(Page 15).
Oct 22, 2014 7:34 AM

Dec 2011
Damn i'm sensing a death flag on Mine...well i hope i'm wrong and good fight so far.
Esdeath vs Mine next chapter/
Oct 22, 2014 7:36 AM

Mar 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Mine needs to die for Tatsumi to power up. This is fact.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2014 7:37 AM

Apr 2008
LonelyWizard said:
Darklight0303 said:
Her backup is more likely after rescuing Rabac.There's most likely NO backup for her.
What did you say before?

Darklight0303 said:

Stop being ignorant,Go read the chapter again and admit that Everyone can or cannot die in the next chapter...

You still don't get it. All three of them think that Lubock is alive. They didn't act like they are only after saving Tatsumi. Now use your brain for a moment and think. Okay Pumpkin gets stronger in a pinch that's all fine and dandy. But it also provides their BEST chance to bust out Lubock from the dungeon and add his teigu to their forces.

So Mine goes in for the suicide attack, gets powered up and stalls for time while Leone Najenda and Akame go bust Lubock out. THIS IS A LOGICAL PLAN that can be deduced from EVERYTHING we have seen so far. Did you see any sign of Najenda Leone or Akame AFTER that flashback? Nope. Then there is no proof they are anywhere near the arena. Instead it is SAFE to presume that they are after the weakened defenses of the dungeon to try and bust Lubock out. Sucks for them that Lubock is dead.
Oct 22, 2014 7:42 AM

Feb 2014
MineFTW said:
(...) where is buda ?

Who the hell is Buda? seriuosly i don't remember that name O.o and can you please stop writing "MineFTW said:" everytime, it confuses me cuz i automatically ignore thinking it is a quote that i have already read.
Oct 2007
Too funny that some of you at first where arguing about a chapter that wasn't even translated yet.
Oct 2014
[quote=Darklight0303]
LonelyWizard said:
Darklight0303 said:
What did you say before?

Darklight0303 said:

You still don't get it. All three of them think that Lubock is alive. They didn't act like they are only after saving Tatsumi. Now use your brain for a moment and think. Okay Pumpkin gets stronger in a pinch that's all fine and dandy. But it also provides their BEST chance to bust out Lubock from the dungeon and add his teigu to their forces.

So Mine goes in for the suicide attack, gets powered up and stalls for time while Leone Najenda and Akame go bust Lubock out. THIS IS A LOGICAL PLAN that can be deduced from EVERYTHING we have seen so far. Did you see any sign of Najenda Leone or Akame AFTER that flashback? Nope. Then there is no proof they are anywhere near the arena. Instead it is SAFE to presume that they are after the weakened defenses of the dungeon to try and bust Lubock out. Sucks for them that Lubock is dead.

MineFTW said

but if they really want to save lubo they totally would not leave Mine alone are u silly it s like they are saying ''go to tatsumi and die''she has back up even if its just akame or leone and the other group trying to save lubo or better to say thinking that he is still able to get saved
Oct 22, 2014 7:44 AM

Feb 2014
ShadowElite said:
Too funny that some of you at first where arguing about a chapter that wasn't even translated yet.
Not just arguing about this chapter, but about the NEXT one without even KNOWING what the characters were saying in this one which is even more sad LOL
Oct 22, 2014 7:44 AM

Oct 2014
ShadowElite said:

Someone posted a link to the translated chapter already. Check the first few pages.
Oct 22, 2014 7:46 AM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
LonelyWizard said:
What did you say before?

Just because it seems logical doesn't make it anything more than another assumption, so stop acting like it's anything more than that. For all we know they might suddenly jump out of the crowd of people next chapter and help Mine, so suck up your butthurt and wait, and instead of getting ahead of yourself like with 'Punmpkin is overheated, duh'
Oct 22, 2014 7:46 AM

Apr 2008
[quote=MineFTW]
Darklight0303 said:
LonelyWizard said:
What did you say before?

MineFTW said

but if they really want to save lubo they totally would not leave Mine alone are u silly it s like they are saying ''go to tatsumi and die''she has back up even if its just akame or leone and the other group trying to save lubo or better to say thinking that he is still able to get saved

The bigger the danger the stronger she is. You're a mine fan you surely remember that?

They can't bust out Lubock if both Esdeath and Budou come after them. They need to attack on two fronts at the same time or they are royally and completely FUCKED.
Oct 22, 2014 7:47 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=ItalodeM]
MineFTW said:
(...) where is buda ?

Who the hell is Buda? seriuosly i don't remember that name O.o and can you please stop writing "MineFTW said:" everytime, it confuses me cuz i automatically ignore thinking it is a quote that i have already read
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MineFTW said
this stupid general dont know how to write his name sry
if i stop writing MineFT... u may be confused because im writing at my wii u its difficult to write on this thing....-,-

is this better(----------)
Oct 22, 2014 7:48 AM

Apr 2008
MineFTW said:

it's BUDOU
Pages (17) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.