Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2014 12:21 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A cold ending but I guess it works. I kinda wish this series was a bit longer in the end to introduce more characters but oh well.
Oct 19, 2014 1:43 AM

Oct 2011
Well, that last chapter sure was short, and I'm not sure I understand what it was all about...
Oct 20, 2014 5:17 PM

May 2013
Ending was meh. honestly surprised it just ended like that. Oh well, still enjoyed it when it first got translated.
Jul 31, 2015 3:27 PM

Jul 2010
This manga. One of the worst things I have read in my entire fucking life.
This is just appalling.
Every character is either insane or simply disgusting.
The plot is repulsive, narration too ambiguous to ever truly give a shit and the ending left nothing but a sore feeling of dissatisfaction.
Beating myself half to death with a crowbar would've been more pleasant.
Sep 20, 2017 3:54 AM

Jun 2013
It was an interesting little story, and volume one was kind of heartfelt, but the second volume didn't really leave a mark on me.
Nov 16, 2018 1:24 PM
Sep 2014
SpectoR said:
This manga. One of the worst things I have read in my entire fucking life.
This is just appalling.
Every character is either insane or simply disgusting.
The plot is repulsive, narration too ambiguous to ever truly give a shit and the ending left nothing but a sore feeling of dissatisfaction.
Beating myself half to death with a crowbar would've been more pleasant.

Couldnt have put it better myself, awful manga, unresolved ending that was highly confusing, and the entire strange rapey undertones about the father made it incredibly weird
Aug 21, 2022 5:31 PM

Apr 2014
this series was

i liked it but it felt very unfinished like i feell like things could have been a lot longer and showed where things go from where it ended

also man tomoe's friend wow was just just a bitch like lol that shit was very annoying and for her to even try to be cocky about it in the end of things made it all the more annoying

as for the dad sigh i felt like the worse was about to happen and he was actually having sex with mikage especially in the end when mikage was staying over there late and then she was naked and such i thought the worse even though we dont even know what exactly went on with that though as months went pass and no mention of what was going on but she was going over there and staying late a lot but yeah guessing from how things went looks like he never went through with it but im sure he masturbated to her especially with one of the last things he said to mikage and other things he said in general but yeah ....

Mikage's friend well its just she went for it but knew Mikage was just forcing it and so the friend ended it there which was good on her

but yeah this should have been longer but it is what it is but in the end i still liked this series just needed more
"one step at a time"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakana no Miru Yume Chapter 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2014

4 by LeeTailor »»
Sep 20, 2017 3:07 AM

Poll: » Sakana no Miru Yume Chapter 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2014

3 by LeeTailor »»
Sep 20, 2017 2:48 AM

Poll: » Sakana no Miru Yume Chapter 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2014

1 by LeeTailor »»
Sep 20, 2017 2:35 AM

Poll: » Sakana no Miru Yume Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2014

3 by LeeTailor »»
Sep 20, 2017 2:08 AM

Poll: » Sakana no Miru Yume Chapter 5 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Nov 14, 2013

2 by LeeTailor »»
Sep 15, 2017 11:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.