Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 5, 2009 7:10 PM

Oct 2008
Lol Sakura lost straightaway.

She can go die. :3

Killerbee = awesome<3
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Nov 5, 2009 7:53 PM

Aug 2009
.....Not impressed by the last chapter, and definitely not impressed by this week's either. What the heck is Kishimoto-sensei trying to turn Sakura into?

Anyways, Bee vs Kisame. I've always thought Kisame to be pretty badass. It looks like he's gonna be even more badass now. 8)

Danachii said:
R-Zero said:
If we think about Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura as the disciples of Orochimaru, Jiraya and Tsunade, its about damn time Sakura showed some real progress. Although that would feel completely pulled out of nowhere since all we saw Sakura doing all this time were crying, complaining, in other terms, nothing.

After skimming through endless amounts of "THAT SUCKURA IS STILL A USELESS B*TCH AND A H0R!!!!!11111ones" posts, it's nice to see someone here who thinks the same way I am. I actually think Sakura has grown A LOT in this chapter. For once in a long time, she DIDN'T break down and cry but instead, she showed some spine, stood her ground and even DEFENDED herself.

And if Sakura WAS actually being 'a fake' about loving Naruto, I honestly don't think she would even attempt to defend her feelings much less say something like this and I quote, "What? I'm lying to myself? I'm the only one who knows what I'm thinking!!" or "Do you think it's easy for a girl to confess her feelings?!". I actually think her feelings for Naruto are genuine IMO, but the way she said it was awkward and the timing was bad because right now Konoha is in the middle of a crisis and Naruto has bigger things to worry about. I know they'll probably resolve this by the end though.

The only thing she was being a 'fake' or 'lying' to Naruto about was the big plan about killing Sasuke.

Tbh, Sakura said "I'm sorry Naruto" at the end because she's going after Sasuke in an attempt to stop him (and kill him I think?) behind Naruto's back. It's obvious she cares alot about Naruto, otherwise she wouldn't be putting him above Sasuke in this regard. :/

AGREED!!!!!! I hope to see her in action soon! She hasn't done anything since....Sasori's fight. That was one fond moment to remember.
athyraNov 5, 2009 7:58 PM

Nov 5, 2009 8:53 PM

Apr 2009
Uhhh. Sasuke is in another dimension right now...? Good luck trying to find him. Who knows when Madara is going to let him out. And it pissed me off how Sakura hit Kiba like that. >:[

Anyways if Sakura and them find Sasuke is she going to fight him? That would be great. I wonder if Sasuke will just kill her right then in there or some emotion and knock her out or something.. Either way im looking forward to it. And oh shit! Saskura and Karin actually get to meet! I know they've only like walked passed each other right?

Hell yeah. Next chapter please. MOAR Killer Bee.
Nov 5, 2009 9:12 PM

May 2009
wow that's one deadly pencil KillerBee uses! :D lol
Nov 5, 2009 9:32 PM

Jun 2009
Danachii said:
And if Sakura WAS actually being 'a fake' about loving Naruto, I honestly don't think she would even attempt to defend her feelings much less say something like this and I quote, "What? I'm lying to myself? I'm the only one who knows what I'm thinking!!" or "Do you think it's easy for a girl to confess her feelings?!".

Ummm, no - this is clear denial. I don't care if she has some feelings for Naruto (I'm sure she has), but no guy should accept such a halfhearted confession - "I love you because I don't love Sasuke anymore!"
Nov 5, 2009 9:44 PM

May 2008
fisher_88 said:
Ummm, no - this is clear denial. I don't care if she has some feelings for Naruto (I'm sure she has), but no guy should accept such a halfhearted confession - "I love you because I don't love Sasuke anymore!"

Like I said in my original post, the confession was most definitely awkward, and Sakura even worded it out badly, so Naruto's reaction was reasonable in this chapter (I didn't even like her approach either, tbh). I was only pointing out that not everything in Sakura's confession was a lie. And of course Naruto can't accept her feelings RIGHT NOW at this moment, but I'm positive he will towards the end when it won't be awkward for them anymore.
Nov 5, 2009 10:04 PM

Jun 2009
^^ the thing is it's not that it's awkward, it is that it is a lie. Sakura doesn't know what she feels yet (at least there was no hint of it), and for her to say she loves Naruto is a copout. She's just confused at this point.

I'm sure Naruto will accept her feelings when it is real and clear to her.
Nov 5, 2009 10:15 PM

Aug 2008
R-Zero said:
...meh?

Yeah great idea Sakura!

Samehada is one bizarre sword, if can still call that a sword...
THISSSS MAN I can express myself better than this... Hoohohohoh You took my words... my exact words...

*sigh* Meh....What a horrible chapter!!! Oh I missed ya Fai... Again you're right.... even more with the Kage thing.... Hey? Anyone knows why they're Kages? no one right? Then We should ignore them... In fact.... What's still good.. I mean what wasn't infected by the retardness of Kishi's writing... Kisame, (LOL at the sword... Couldn't Kishi design a flashier form?), Naruto when he doesn't turn Kyuubi and.... That's all right? Damn...

Man really what the fruck was up with Sakura-chan... I'm happy she was kinda honest after confessing... But you know... Especially for those who defend her, don't you hate hypocrite people? She spitted her words uselessly... She wasted saliva... She shouldn't have gone to the Iron Land... Seriously Sakura's actions are mindless... Is she seriously planning to stop/kill Sasuke? Oh right yeh... Just please first of all, take him out of Madara's Super Secret Dimension... LOL

Oh and Kisame vs Enka guy and Killer Bee... It was interesting.... Still meh 'cause we already knew what was going to happen... no surprises at all... Thou I loved the way Bee tried to hit Kisame... GO Kisame! GO Killer Bee!!!! Give us an amazing fight!

Signs,
Green
rebwatersNov 5, 2009 10:30 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2009 10:32 PM

Nov 2007
The conversation between Naruto and Sakura wasn't the greatest but oh well, transforming sword ... nice =]
Nov 5, 2009 10:49 PM

Jan 2009
Can someone please tell me what is the point of sasuke now? I mean after he killed itachi he has just been blindly doing thing im starting to feel like he has no purpose. I mean he is teamed up with the person who got his clan killed and got naruto's parents and countless others killed. When is naruto going to throw away sasuke and forget about him or kill him. Im starting feel as if this guy is blocking development in the story and now it is getting kind of dull with the whole save sasuke shit.
Nov 5, 2009 10:52 PM

Apr 2009
Not bad, Samehada is pretty tough.
Naruto won't accept Sakura's confession. meh.
Nov 5, 2009 11:04 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
lame chapter, sort of.

didn't like how things ended with Naruto and Sakura and now she's randomly plotting something else...
meh.

hope the fight is done well next week.
p r o f i l e đź‘€
Nov 6, 2009 12:25 AM

Jul 2008
baka baka baka Sakura!! go to hell bitch!!
Nov 6, 2009 12:38 AM
Sep 2007
No hard feelings, but you're all idiots.
If you don't know what to write except "Sakura, what a bitch she is", don't write at all.

Anyway, I doubt Sakura wil do anything drastic; she intended to persuade Naruto, but without too much success.

As for Killer Bee and Kisame, I believe it'll be a draw.
Nov 6, 2009 1:27 AM

Jul 2008
I lol'ed when the Samuri dude said "now taste my passion" that was an epic line, anyway it was an alright chap I think, I like Killerbee more after it and hope he doesnt die because that Kisame guy is annoying and now his sword is releasing it's "bankai"
Nov 6, 2009 2:03 AM

Jun 2008
wow, with samehada's ability , i doubt hachibi stands a chance..
Nov 6, 2009 2:26 AM

Jun 2009
Kinda boring chapter, predictable as usual. Though, cool swordie!
Nov 6, 2009 2:47 AM
Feb 2009
boring chapters lately, alot of talk em' up right now... The chapter was called killerbee vs. kisame so I was looking forward to finally witness an epic fight between my 2 personal favorite characters BUT... only a couple of pages of fight, but at least there were some cool new moves from Bee and Samehada..

Wondering if Kisame is strong without his sword? Samehada seems overpowered XD
Nov 6, 2009 3:45 AM

May 2009
Ok chapter, would have been better if it was more fighting less emo. Hopefully the Killer Bee/Kisame battle is a good one with Killer Bee winning. I mean considering how strong Killer Bee is supposed to be we have to see him actually win one fight, right?

This Fairy Tale Is Ending
Nov 6, 2009 6:00 AM

Mar 2008
I don't know what to comment about this manga anymore, so I'll just say I'm glad Naruto grew a pair of balls and decided to stand up against Sakura. That girl needs to get a brain fix. Damn it, I can't stand her. Her train of thought is simply ridiculous. And that lame-ass Sai is the same. Manipulating her with utter nonsense and then hiding away. Give me a break!

The Kisame scene was nice. I hope we will get to see a more interesting development with his fight instead of the predictable teenage drama over there.
Nov 6, 2009 6:38 AM

Nov 2008
ZzZzZzzZ at the beginning, Sakura's confession was really annoying and the discussion between Naruto and Sakura was really boring and predictable.

Though the second part was really nice, Killer Bee is really funny writting lyrics in the middle of a fight and using a pencil as a weapon.
And Kisame's sword new look is damn scary.
Really a nice fight with a good mix of tactical and fast paced attack.

Can't wait for the next chapter to see the rest of the fight.
Nov 6, 2009 6:40 AM

Dec 2007
Laevantein said:
radiantfire said:

I'm thinking she's going to backstab everyone though

My point exaclty o_O!, it's creepy when she is plotting something,
I hope she will not do something foolish by looking out for Sasuke..

Yes. Very creepy. Unfortunately she is going to look for Sasuke.

I really don't like how the conversation ended up. I like how it ended fast but oh well. Despite how many think Sakura will find Sasuke first I hope Naruto does first...

Asteriks said:
If you don't know what to write except "Sakura, what a bitch she is", don't write at all.

LOL.
Nov 6, 2009 7:05 AM

Sep 2008
Asteriks said:

Lol² :x

I think Sakura will not KILL Sasuke, but save him from Madara somehow, or, at least, helping him. After what Naruto said, and with all those flashbacks, I think she's still in love with Sasuke, but, oh, well, Kishimoto is crazy, I expect anything.

I hope she finds Sasuke first, if she was useless, it's Kishimoto fault. It's time for her to do something.
Nov 6, 2009 7:17 AM

Apr 2009
HEYYYYYYYY! can someone explain to me!
why do i see two SAI? on this chapter?
PM me and let's be friends.
Nov 6, 2009 8:07 AM

Jul 2009
i wonder if killerbee really has a chance of winning.

The whole team 7 thing has my brain spinning, I imagine that although everyone else has lost hope for sasuke, naruto does not. So of course, Naruto will inspire empathy in sasuke and remind him what it is he really cares for. then they'll hug and kiss and jump through the trees back to konoha. Naruto has that affect on people; its been said before.
Nov 6, 2009 9:55 AM

Nov 2007
NaruxSaku FTW!
Nov 6, 2009 2:03 PM

Jul 2009
Sakura seriously needs a back-handed pimp slap from Naruto one of these days.
Nov 6, 2009 2:41 PM

Oct 2008
Fai said:
So Samehada is sandshark with baddly drawn jaws....yay...

Sakura = Still useless.
Naruto = Still Emo.

Kages got dumbed down("hoo yay, 16 year old yaoi bait from sand schooled me, now i will drop all my principles i had for ~80 years and go back to how i was when i was 16 year old yaoi bait~~~" )

--------------------------------
Predictions for next chapter:
Samehada will create chakra shroud and growl.
Kisame will sprout a sharingan in his forehead,
Kage of Mist will decide to forfeit all of her offensive jutsus and spend her life only healing.
Sakura will not be seen again for 50 chapters.
Naruto will only be seen in ~2 panels, emoing something about sauce.
Killerbee goes full-form for no reason.
--------------------------------
Overall: 2/5, just because Killerbee did not act like retard yet this chapter.

Haha everytime I read your responses I agree with everything. I bet a majority of those predictions will come true as well.

Sakura's an idiot, and really getting on my nerves. Kisame is yet another badass powerful akatsuki member that will most likely die in the most overrated and dumbed down way possible. The sword seemed cool, I was always curious what was under the bandages.
Nov 6, 2009 4:10 PM

May 2009
Whoa, Samehada...

Stupid Sakura. She's going to find Sasuke, remember that she really does love him, and then get herself killed. I'm glad Naruto isn't buying her shit. And if she really loved him, you'd think she'd react differently after being rejected instead of just stamping her foot like a 5-year-old.
Nov 6, 2009 4:40 PM
May 2008
Asteriks said:
Naruto gets back Sasuke, but Sakura goes renegade.
omg I'd love to see a fanfic of this.
I'm sure one exists but I'm too lazy to look for it.
Nov 6, 2009 4:51 PM

Apr 2007
Zell182 said:
If you look at their staredown at the bottom of page two, when reading the way that page had progressed I was almost certain the next panel was going to be a slap from Naruto. Gullible, gullible me to think something like that would actually happen. If it had, I'm sure this topic would have 500 replies by now along with a level of sheer catharsis as yet unknown to this particular fandom.
Nov 6, 2009 5:53 PM

May 2008
Zell182 said:

Sakura is the closest friend and precious person Naruto has next to Jiraiya. Just because he has an argument with her once doesn't mean he hates her for the rest of his life, nor does it mean he will slap her either. He can't ever bring himself to slap her. Naruto CARES and LOVES Sakura very much, no matter how many times he gets angry at her. :/

And if Sakura ever actually died too, sure everyone in this thread might be happy, but Naruto most definitely won't. He's already lost Jiraiya, so loosing Sakura would be just unbearable. Not to mention his depressed and crushed emotions would trigger the 9-tailed fox inside him going on another rampage and killing people for revenge.
Nov 6, 2009 6:19 PM

Apr 2009
sakura ;(
looking forward to Kisame vs. Killer Bee more~
Nov 6, 2009 10:54 PM

Dec 2007
Hmmm I wonder what exactly is Sakura planning to do when she actually comes across Sasuke.....well only time will tell as for the Kisame vs. Killer Bee fight, it should be awesome especially since Samehada is changing.
Nov 7, 2009 3:57 AM

Jan 2009
it is if kiba want to hjelp sakura find sasuke..

i dont like sakura. -.-
Edward Elric <3 Lavi <3 Fai. D Flourite <3 Shizu-Chan <3 Sause Uchiha ! <33
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=11018 - FMAB fan club. for thoses who wants to join ^^

Nov 7, 2009 6:14 AM
Dec 2007
Danachii said:

And if Sakura ever actually died too, sure everyone in this thread might be happy, but Naruto most definitely won't. He's already lost Jiraiya, so loosing Sakura would be just unbearable. Not to mention his depressed and crushed emotions would trigger the 9-tailed fox inside him going on another rampage and killing people for revenge.

Now that would be very interesting to see, but I doubt it would happen.

The chapter was kind of half and half for me. Sakura's decision was predictable to chase after Sasuke, but the outcome will probably be not. She's hasn't had much time to really shine or impress us for a long time (it be nice to see that), so something should be coming up soon enough for her. It looks like the groundwork has been already laid down.

The battle between Killer Bee and Kisame is looking good and it is great to finally see what that sword looks like without all the wrapping on it. The next few chapters ought to be good.
Nov 7, 2009 7:44 AM

Jul 2009
Yay. Way to go Sakura, you sunk to a whole new level with that hypocrisy.

So what now? Madara is like the ultra cool bad guy who wants to conquer earth through... the Moon?! Original.

I actually love what Sai did these past chapters. I think he's developed quite interestingly.
All in all it was 2/5 for me...... Sakura being a wanna be person in control pretty much ruined it for me.
Nov 7, 2009 7:50 PM

Jun 2009
is that Samehada's last form?
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Nov 8, 2009 11:45 AM

Apr 2009
I'm glad the earth dude isn't gonna be an idiot.
Aug 9, 2018 1:54 AM

Feb 2013
Sakura wants to go after Sasuke, cool.
Samehada is alive?
Apr 25, 2021 11:21 AM

Jan 2020
The whole sakura and naruto scene is just so bad

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.