Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 26, 2014 10:55 AM

Jan 2013
Trying to escape the black bars and I have no idea how to find out what networks are what.
Sep 26, 2014 11:04 AM

Jan 2014
From the Tokyo Ghoul gore thread.
SolviteSekai said:
If not seeing the gore ruins the show for you, then the show either sucks, or you are a child.
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Sep 26, 2014 11:04 AM

Jan 2013
It isnt ruining the show for me.

I'd just like to see it uncensored if possible.
Sep 26, 2014 11:08 AM

Jul 2013
ThrashMatto said:
SolviteSekai said:
If not seeing the gore ruins the show for you, then the show either sucks, or you are a child.

damn that's retarded

it's an action show, if the action itself is censored and we won't be able to see shit, even if the show is good, it will be ruined
Sep 26, 2014 11:09 AM

Jan 2013
Sigh...

If anyone new comes in the thread, I'd really appreciate an answer. I know some shows air on multiple networks sometimes, I think.

Otherwise I'll just keep watching it how I am now.

ThrashMatto said:
SolviteSekai said:

I'd also like to point out that the title of that thread was something to the effect of "is the censoring ruining the show for anyone else"

I dont find the censoring to be ruining the show, I merely would like the added benefit of the show being uncensored.
Sep 26, 2014 11:16 AM

May 2013
AT-X is one of the few networks that sometimes has uncensored versions broadcasted but looking at the website's main page there is no sign of TerraFormars being anywhere on the schedule.

http://www.at-x.com/
Sep 26, 2014 11:17 AM

Jan 2013
Xenovius said:
AT-X is one of the few networks that sometimes has uncensored versions broadcasted but looking at the website's main page there is no sign of TerraFormars anywhere.

feck.

Oh well, guess ill just have to make due.
Sep 26, 2014 11:19 AM

Jan 2008
ThrashMatto said:
SolviteSekai said:

The show sucks. But I still wanna watch it.
Sep 26, 2014 12:26 PM

Apr 2013
TOKYO MX 2014年9月26日(金)  毎週 深夜 24:30~ (予定)
ABC朝日放送 2014年10月1日(水)  毎週 深夜 26:14~ (予定)
CBCテレビ 2014年10月1日(水)  毎週 深夜 26:58~ (予定)
CSテレ朝チャンネル1  2014年10月2日(木)  毎週 深夜 24:00~ (予定)
BS11 2014年10月3日(金)  毎週 深夜 24:30~ (予定)

thes are the broadcasts, apparently there is also a web cast
ニコニコ動画、GyaO!他にて配信決定

maybe we are lucky.... and it is uncensored somewhere
xSanoxSep 26, 2014 12:29 PM
Sep 26, 2014 12:33 PM

May 2012
Just wait for blu-ray for uncensored version.

I been watching airing anime for at least 2 years, and I never seen uncensored version of anime that has a lot of gore. These types of anime won't air uncensored, unfortunately.

Xenovius said:
AT-X is one of the few networks that sometimes has uncensored versions broadcasted but looking at the website's main page there is no sign of TerraFormars being anywhere on the schedule.

As far as I know, AT-X only sometimes release uncensored version of ecchi anime that has nudity. I don't remember if they ever released uncensored version of anime that has gore.
Sep 26, 2014 12:38 PM

Jan 2014
Titannobaka said:
ThrashMatto said:

The entire point of terra formars is the abundance of action with gore you fucking retard.

Just to make it clear, I agree with your point, I was just having a little fun messing with Solvite by reposting something he said when there was the censorship rage with Tokyo Ghoul.
No need to get bent out of shape.
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Sep 26, 2014 12:39 PM

Jan 2013
ThrashMatto said:
Titannobaka said:

The entire point of terra formars is the abundance of action with gore you fucking retard.

Just to make it clear, I agree with your point, I was just having a little fun messing with Solvite by reposting something he said when there was the censorship rage with Tokyo Ghoul.

Except I'm not raging. I was just asking so I dont watch half the show without knowing i could see it uncensored.
Sep 26, 2014 12:45 PM

May 2013
xSanox said:
TOKYO MX 2014年9月26日(金)  毎週 深夜 24:30~ (予定)
ABC朝日放送 2014年10月1日(水)  毎週 深夜 26:14~ (予定)
CBCテレビ 2014年10月1日(水)  毎週 深夜 26:58~ (予定)
CSテレ朝チャンネル1  2014年10月2日(木)  毎週 深夜 24:00~ (予定)
BS11 2014年10月3日(金)  毎週 深夜 24:30~ (予定)

thes are the broadcasts, apparently there is also a web cast
ニコニコ動画、GyaO!他にて配信決定

maybe we are lucky.... and it is uncensored somewhere

Looks like we'll have to wait quite a few days then to see if there is an uncensored version.
Sep 26, 2014 12:46 PM

Jan 2014
SolviteSekai said:
ThrashMatto said:

Except I'm not raging. I was just asking so I dont watch half the show without knowing i could see it uncensored.

it's all cool man, I didn't mean to make anyone upset and I apologize for the misunderstanding. All i meant was that this thread was reminiscent of the Tokyo Ghoul one, ambient the first episode of this series has a lot more censorship. So, you have the absolute right to search out an uncensored source. I apologize for making this a bigger deal than it is, have a good day.
I love Christine

Sep 26, 2014 12:49 PM

Apr 2013
just remembered the 6th episode of akame ga kill, heavily censored tv broadcast completely uncensored webcast
Sep 26, 2014 12:51 PM

Jan 2013
xSanox said:
just remembered the 6th episode of akame ga kill, heavily censored tv broadcast completely uncensored webcast

crunchyroll had AgK uncensored since the beginning though.

Terraformars on CR is censored out the ass.
Sep 26, 2014 12:56 PM

Apr 2013
SolviteSekai said:
xSanox said:

crunchyroll had AgK uncensored since the beginning though.

Terraformars on CR is censored out the ass.

can still hope niconico streams terra formars uncensored
Sep 26, 2014 1:14 PM

Dec 2012
I don't know, lol. The censorship was so full screen and colored, that I wondered if the scenes were actually animated.
Sep 27, 2014 1:20 AM
Feb 2008
probably a cockroach on camera's lens x)

sorry 'bout that i'm a bit frustated.. still nothing on uncensored versions ?
i don't give a crap about gore stuff etc but seeing an anime on a 16/1 (yes 16/1, there is no mistypes) screen is really.... *ahem*

Anime -who might be- more interesting = more black on screen ?
Sep 27, 2014 6:55 AM
Feb 2012
Honestly I'm not a fan of gore and that stuff, but everytime I see censorship black bars I feel like I'm missing something.

In JoJo SC I was very frustrated and were very few, I can't even imagine in a show in which there are a lot of that kind of scenes.

If anyone knows something please share with us.
Sep 27, 2014 7:26 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Depends on anime. Sometimes if anime is censored I wait for blu-ray release before watching. Sometimes I just re-watch anime when it's uncensored or just watch with censors.

so.. I'll watch few more episodes and if censors are simply unbearable. I will wait for blu-ray.
Sep 27, 2014 11:30 PM

Jan 2013
Drumayzing said:
Honestly I'm not a fan of gore and that stuff, but everytime I see censorship black bars I feel like I'm missing something.

In JoJo SC I was very frustrated and were very few, I can't even imagine in a show in which there are a lot of that kind of scenes.

If anyone knows something please share with us.

this show has black screen, not black bar.
Sep 28, 2014 4:15 PM

Feb 2012
I seriously hope there is an uncensored version being broadcast. If not then this show will be nothing but black screens for large parts of every ep..
Oct 1, 2014 9:45 AM

Mar 2013
There were two other broadcasts today. Does anyone know if any was uncensored?
Oct 1, 2014 1:46 PM
Jan 2011
F_E_A_R said:
There were two other broadcasts today. Does anyone know if any was uncensored?
I've still been looking, nothing that I can find yet, keep your eyes open and hope for the best.
Oct 1, 2014 3:11 PM
Jan 2008
ThrashMatto said:
SolviteSekai said:

Yes, the show is trash. Deliciously gory trash. Missing the gore basically means missing the show.

I couldn't even stomach the first episode. JoJo's censorship didn't bother me as the show fires on all cylinders. But Terra Formars is all about the gore. I want to see cockroaches brutally kill and brutally be killed. Without that, there isn't much of a point, sadly.
Oct 1, 2014 5:48 PM
Jun 2014
I liked tokyo ghouls censorship i wish this one was toned down to tg level or even better agk level
Dem anime hipsters tho 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Oct 1, 2014 11:10 PM
Oct 2, 2014 1:47 AM

Jan 2013
Stark700 said:
If anyone hopes to see uncensored, this might be one of your chances

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-868965/crunchyroll-at-nycc-presents-uncensored-terraformars-screening

If theres an uncensored version floating around there may be hope.
Oct 3, 2014 12:24 PM
Jul 2011
Wow ... If you thought the censoring on the first episode was bad, wait until you see this week's episode. I honestly feel that the censoring will kill this anime.
[left][/left]
Oct 3, 2014 12:42 PM
Feb 2012
zeiroe said:
Wow ... If you thought the censoring on the first episode was bad, wait until you see this week's episode. I honestly feel that the censoring will kill this anime.

I dropped it after the first episode.

Still following this thread hoping of an uncensored broadcast.

Much probably I'll wait for the Bluray edition...
Oct 4, 2014 5:15 AM

Oct 2010
BS11 is a premium station and so should be airing it uncensored. As there's no raws out from BS11, though, subs for it aren't going to come any time soon if it IS uncensored on BS11 (and as there's no raws, we also can't say for definite that BS11 has got it uncensored - the fact that it's airing a week after the leading station as a premium station, though, leads one to hope that it is).
Oct 8, 2014 12:15 AM

Dec 2009
I was hoping that there was a known uncensored, guess not.

Will putting this on hold till the blueray edition comes out.

Oct 11, 2014 6:18 PM

Feb 2014

Great news!!!
Oct 17, 2014 10:23 PM

Jan 2013
xDrayken said:
ThrashMatto said:

Your response is childish.

Have you ever tried watching a movie on your computer with the mouse in the middle of the screen at all times? Or perhaps having those annoying Broadcast name overlays taking unnecessary space over your movie?

It's the same concept. We're watching something to enjoy it, we expect to see these animated images with no blocked content. We don't want to listen to music or a podcast, we want to watch something. Having 80% of the screen barred out black so many times is just too damn annoying.

We're watching a mature type of show for a reason. The only "child" here is the person who's going to cry at the first sight of "gore" or "nudity" that appears. Mature shows are supposed to be right down raw. You go ahead and enjoy your schoolgirl shows if you're so interested in pointless censoring. Mature shows are to be viewed by mature viewers, therefore shouldn't be censored.

Have I made it clear, or do you need better explanation?

that feeling when that post is from a different thread about a different anime
Oct 18, 2014 3:39 PM

Nov 2012
I've been trying to find it uncenosred. I even checked out eps subbed in other languages. Nada. All with black bars and dots. It's ridiculous. I'm dropping it until it's released on dvd. It's a shame because it has the potential of being the season's best. Oh, someone commented on youtube that CR has been given the ok to air the original uncensored version sometime soon. However, when I went to CR to check I couldn't find any announcement.
Oct 19, 2014 12:04 PM

Apr 2011
Excellent to hear. The censorship went way over the top and caused more of an outcry than just airing it outright would have. I think they believed enough people would watch it anyway to support Blu-Ray sales, but that is clearly not the case. Want to get an anime studio to do something? Destroy their PR and threaten their bottom dollar, they'll jump right back in line.

Will probably not bothering watching the first two episodes uncensored, but will pick it up from 3 once the uncut versions are out.
Oct 19, 2014 12:30 PM

Jan 2013
Blind_Guardian said:
Excellent to hear. The censorship went way over the top and caused more of an outcry than just airing it outright would have. I think they believed enough people would watch it anyway to support Blu-Ray sales, but that is clearly not the case. Want to get an anime studio to do something? Destroy their PR and threaten their bottom dollar, they'll jump right back in line.

Will probably not bothering watching the first two episodes uncensored, but will pick it up from 3 once the uncut versions are out.

No. Tokyo MX just wanted it censored.

Its not a fucking conspiracy to steal the money you werent going to spend anyway.
Oct 21, 2014 7:18 PM
May 2014
SolviteSekai said:
Blind_Guardian said:

No. Tokyo MX just wanted it censored.

Its not a fucking conspiracy to steal the money you werent going to spend anyway.

He's not saying it's a conspiracy, its a marketing strategy, and it works or they wouldn't be doing it. The only reason they are now lifting censors is because gore is pretty much ALL this show has going for it (combined with the understandable complaints of many fans), more so than other censored anime like Tokyo Ghoul (though I'm certainly not a fan of TG's adaptation, censored or not).

Thanks! Hope they episodes come out on CR soon (if they haven't already).
Nov 7, 2014 8:44 PM
Apr 2012
I know you can watch Terra Formars uncensored on Gogoanime up to the 5th episode

More topics from this board

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2014

125 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2014

73 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 10:02 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2014

54 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 9:24 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2014

88 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2014

112 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 8:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.