Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 17 18 [19]
Jan 15, 11:54 PM
Nov 2020
tenía el potencial de ser el mejor shounen que existe, tenía
Jan 30, 10:56 AM
Apr 2023
One of the Best Shonen without question I wish there was more
Jan 31, 8:57 AM

Mar 2021
Unbelievably great. Yorknew and Chimera Ant arcs are genuinely some of the best arcs out there.

This final episode is too bittersweet. I can't take it :(

Surprisingly, they ended it well. Before starting, I was scared that it was going to cut off randomly. This is genuinely a good spot to cut it.

Wish we got a whole lot more of Kurapika (and Meruem by extension) but I know he gets much more screentime in the manga. I might read it one of these days.

Now I see why Togashi is that much respected. 🙏

Feb 6, 2:31 PM

Jan 2021
So far this is the only anime with 100+ episodes that I have completed within 2 weeks. It surely has been a great journey. Wasn't a big fan in the starting of the series but Yorknew arc changed my opinion. That arc is the only reason that I love HxH right now. Chimera ant was a mess for me. It was a hit and a miss that was way too long with a big pacing issue.

If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Feb 14, 3:43 PM
Jul 2022
I LOVED THIS EPISODE!!! BEST EPISODE EVER, I DON'T KNOW HOW I DIDN'T CRY.
Feb 16, 3:23 AM

Sep 2014
Been a long rewatch of the series, but I adore this show. It's still a bummer that we haven't gotten more, but it's understandable due to the series situation. It's great though, a very solid shonen show that changes drastically once the Yorknew City arc hits and then I really enjoyed Green Island and the Chimera Ant arcs. The Chimera Ant arc does drag at times, but I've seen way worse. Like at least this show doesn't have any filler like One Piece or Dragon Ball Z does and it has some incredibly strong story moments.

One thing I love, is Killua's journey. He's honestly the best character in the show, who sees more personal growth than Gon does. Gon still goes through a lot, but you can kinda put Gon at the start, to Gon at the current end of the anime and they don't seem all that different really other than later Gon is a stronger fighter. Killua on the other hand goes on such a wild journey, culminating with the chance of saving his sister in the process of saving Gon is great.

I do hope this series can get finished some day and they are able to continue the anime too.
Feb 18, 11:34 PM
Feb 2021
Very good watch, especially when xQc streamed the first 65 episodes on twitch; it was very cozy. Though I would've wanted to see more of Meruem as he was unbelievably OP as well as Kurapika because he was my favorite.
Mar 11, 11:04 PM
Jul 2020
Overrated, its only great arc was the ant arc.
Mar 16, 3:14 AM
Sneaky Snek

Oct 2023
ChaserJ said:
I LOVED THIS EPISODE!!! BEST EPISODE EVER, I DON'T KNOW HOW I DIDN'T CRY.

I feel the exact same way, The ending with the OP and seeing all the characters living their living their lives (I was crushed when I saw Mereum and Komugi's hands still holding) it felt like the adventure was over and I was devastated.

Amazing series
Mar 22, 8:07 PM

Mar 2023
Whelp. Bravo.

Episode 148 was beautiful. After many slow-paced episodes and 50% of episodes feeling like a waste of time, I conclude that my time with this franchise was ultimately unregrettable. I'm glad I sat through everything to make it to this episode. It was incredibly gratifying and tranquil witnessing Gon having a conversation with Ging atop a tree surpassing the atmosphere next to five colorful blobs. The very, very last thing I was expecting from either version of the anime was a satisfying ending with closure. Closure being: Gon locating Ging, and getting to learn the elusive details about his father. While there are still things that Gon will probably never learn about his father that the audience would like to know, the conversation they had was more descriptive than I'd have anticipated.

One other thing I was NOT expecting: Gon and Killua to part ways. I assumed that Gon and Killua would continue adventuring together as friends. When Killua said "I'll e-mail you from time to time", that's actually when it hit me, that they were parting ways. Shortly after, Killua said "see you around", and I felt a pit emerge in my chest. Like... I knew the anime was coming to an end regardless... but I simply didn't know the two MCs would be diverging at that point. So sad!
WaifuSandwichMar 23, 8:59 AM
Mar 24, 7:57 AM
Aug 2022
più bello di sempre
Mar 30, 9:20 PM
Jan 2020
Um dos melhores animes que já vi
Apr 4, 4:30 PM
Mar 2024
I mean... Classic! nuff said.
Apr 8, 2:07 PM
Jan 2022
this was a masterpiece to watch
Apr 13, 10:43 AM
Mar 2023
everything was best about this anime. one of best shonen indeed
Apr 19, 3:55 PM
Jun 2020
Honestly one of the best Anime I've ever seen by a long shot.
I loved every moment in this Anime and I can gladly say it is one of my favorite anime shows ever
Pages (19) « First ... « 17 18 [19]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Anisamar - Oct 10, 2011

135 by WienGirl »»
30 minutes ago

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

47 by Rhaelynne »»
33 minutes ago

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014 ( 1 2 )

animeboilolz - Apr 23

63 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 25, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 117 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2014

238 by mrymtrisyia78910 »»
Apr 24, 1:55 PM

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
Apr 23, 5:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.