Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2014 2:46 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Welp, and Karen proves her mischievousness already. No surprise there.

I guess this volume focuses on Seishuuin Ena, one of Erica's major rivals heh. Liliana's declaration in class reminds me of the same way that Erica did during the second episode of the anime. The volume had some okay comedy but Ena herself is the one that causes mischief.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/images/thumb/6/67/Camp5_173.jpg/180px-Camp5_173.jpg
Erica in a nutshell.

And who can forget those infamous kiss scenes??
Stark700Sep 20, 2014 2:51 AM
Mar 28, 2015 5:21 AM
Dec 2013
Ive read about 25% of the volume and i still think Godou is way too good hearted. Tho its one of his goodbad side(depends on situation).

Yuri is still annoying. Okey she has close too none social experience, but srly she is so easy to manipulate. AND she knows that her friend, Ena, is going to do something bad yet she wont warn Erica, Lilliana or Godou. Traitor much? The fact she is getting used and nagging on Godou ticks me off as well. Short said i really hate Yuri as a character....

Yuri<Erica=<Lilliana

Oh! Btw the fact that Godou cant stay composed for anything, except when he is cornered ticks me~ The fact that he cant respond correctly nags me as well. Instead of saying the reason. He just "What?", "Thats wrong!", "That is not the case" etc etc. He could just go right to the case isntead of going the round about way. Or else we wont get chance to refute -_-" Well those combos from the girls are kind of hard to dodge tho...

There is so many wrong things with this LN. Those dem misunderstandings like:
Yuri - Godou and i have done things that cant be mentioned, deep kiss
That one goes again and again, and is mistaken for something else by those who have common sense. Godou really? You live in the 21. century and kissing out in the road is bad? Guess i would be able to write a damn essay about this crap...

The character i like the best untill now is Doni. Srly that guy cant be read! And he is at least able to resist those stupid refutes -.- AND is more fearful then Godou... Srly Yuri needs to learn to show some respect. She feared Voban and only dares to act like that against Godou because he is a wimp, when he isnt cornered...
FTxNexusMar 28, 2015 5:44 AM
May 17, 2018 6:58 AM

Jun 2013
Oh god I had difficulties to finish this volume, I will put Campione on-hold for a while.

Yuri is still annoying as hell, acting like a shy virgin while always thinking about sex. But the really problem is Godou, having the mental and the indecisiveness of a five-year old.

"Enlightened Master, did you forget? That person would help women even at the cost of hardship to himself. In every action, from the way Kusanagi-sama treated the girls, I can see that he is someone who can be trusted with important matters."
Maybe it's because I have an occidental perspective but (IMO) Godou is a wimp who considers girls weaker because of their gender. And it is not because he is a Campione since it was also the case in Sardinia, before meeting Verethragna. Why I read this quote, I was like "Ok, either you are completely irresponsible (to not say dumb) or we are not speaking of the same guy".

These two characters (Yuri and Godou) are really near the MC of School Days in my character ranking (at the level that they make you angry just by living). Two of such fellow in the same book is a real pain for my mind.

Only good point in this volume : the author didn't butcher a mythology that I know.
RignakMay 17, 2018 7:02 AM

More topics from this board

» Where do I find all 18 translated volumes?

_Leaf - May 27, 2019

0 by _Leaf »»
May 27, 2019 10:13 AM

» any chance of another season

ss4chris - Feb 12, 2019

7 by --Milo-- »»
Feb 13, 2019 1:16 PM

» Does Godou Aquire More Authorities?

Curls_of_Blue - Mar 28, 2018

2 by Curls_of_Blue »»
Apr 8, 2018 1:33 PM

» Incorrect chapter count??

Lefty112 - Jan 17, 2018

4 by Lefty112 »»
Jan 18, 2018 9:22 AM

» Does Campione actually have an official English translation?

Teckmeister - Jan 2, 2016

2 by Jdogla »»
Aug 19, 2017 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.