Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 29, 2009 7:30 PM

Mar 2009
A surprisingly good chapter, especially after that last blasphemous one.

hJ said:
I wonder when will KT stop fucking with his characters (not that i care, they are his characters after all)

but this is lame. was there any point in Kenpachi disgracing Ichigo like that? I mean we do know that Ken Chan is the ultimate bully out there but still 2 chapters back the guy had the looks of a mass murderer and in this chapter he looked worst than Hanatro of squad 4

Gt_Machine said:
"Honestly, do ya get beat half to death every damn place you go...?"

kenpachi hit it right on the head, lool

Byakuya and Kenpachi were right on the mark indeed, and I seriously hope that this a sign that Kubo will stop making Ichigo one of the most pathetic protagonists I can recall.

Avarice said:
aww yeah, roadtrip with Captain mom.

This chapter has been the best in a long, long, long time because of the humor seemingly out-of-place in a life or death situation that this series has lacked for quite some time. that was what drew me to Bleach back then and its great seeing it again. I hope this continues as a trend and not as an anomaly. -_-

True, I missed this type of humour and welcome it.

Oct 29, 2009 8:03 PM
Mar 2009
Meh chapter, the plot is moving though, and I'm looking forward to seeing Ichigo back in the human world.
Oct 29, 2009 8:21 PM

Aug 2007
ABOUT TIME, ICHIGO.

Nice bit of dialogue. Reminds me of the days when Bleach was good... Maybe those days are coming back...
Oct 29, 2009 8:52 PM
Sep 2007
LethalDolly said:

Lol, soon where.
But I'm happy, he finally throwed in a little humor after 300 chapters!
Not since when Ichigo came to Hueco Mundo, but since the story moved from Karakura Town back to Ichigo vs Yammi.

I expected long fight, then talk with Captains, and co., what did Mayuri saw in that laboratory, and who were those shadowy figures in the back, is Grimmjow still alive, what happened to Nel, etc...

Taking the fact that Kubo already stopped publishing Zombie Powder in account, maybe he just want to quickly finish all of this.
Oct 29, 2009 11:12 PM

Jan 2009
Ichigo: "You trying to kill me??"

Zaraki: "Damn Right, go die dumb ass"

Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Oct 29, 2009 11:16 PM

Nov 2007
So is the analysis what Mayuri deemed his spoils of war @_@? And now Ichigo returns to the town to protect it, man when do we get to see his dad kick some ass =/?
Oct 29, 2009 11:18 PM
Sep 2008
Devil Devil Devil Devil
Good chapter many words, but Ichigo sure got pawned by Byakuya in words.
Oct 29, 2009 11:25 PM

Oct 2008
Crimsonwill said:
So is the analysis what Mayuri deemed his spoils of war @_@? And now Ichigo returns to the town to protect it, man when do we get to see his dad kick some ass =/?

Yes! I've been so puzzled. I wanna see what's up with that
Oct 29, 2009 11:41 PM

Dec 2007
Nice chapter, I guess Ichigo is finally going back to Karakura town soon unless it takes a chapter or so for him to get back....well whenever he does Ichigo vs. Aizen finally.
Oct 30, 2009 1:24 AM
Jul 2018
Td99 said:
Evilincarnate said:
Hey aren't Orihime, Ishida & Chad supposed to return too?
It IS THEIR TOWN TOO afterall.

You think that any of them can do anything in Karakura?

Ichigo has always had this presumption that he can do everything better than everyone else even though he won't state it out loud. It one of the most annoying things about him even though in this case he may be right because he has beaten both kenpachi and byakuya in a fight. It could also be argued that Kenpachi wasn't going all-out against Ichigo and he might get a power-up in this fight by getting a shikai or fighting with his feet.

Actually Orihime can be more useful in KT than Ichigo, she can nullify all the damage received by G13

My question is what the hell can Ichigo do in his state, he has toyed by Yammy and Kenpachi. Kubo made a fool out of him in this chapter

How can you suppose him to take on Aizen, Gin or even Tousen in his current state. HECK if he goes and fights there then it means that all that vizard hype was shit
Oct 30, 2009 2:11 AM

Oct 2008
My theory is Unohana will jump on him in someway.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Oct 30, 2009 2:17 AM

Sep 2007
Anitnelav said:
My theory is Unohana will jump on him in someway.

MILF love ?
I take that one !
Oct 30, 2009 3:14 AM

May 2009
It really is about time Ichigo gets out of Hueco Mundo What the hell are Chad, Orihime and Ishida doing anyway?

This Fairy Tale Is Ending
Oct 30, 2009 3:36 AM

Oct 2009
Devil Devil Devil Devil Devil!!! =D!
Oh Right! What Was That.. . . . . . I Remembered! Dang It! Ichigo Should Go Back With Inoue To Save Hiyori Wew!! Or Is It Too Late! Haha Can't Wait For The Next Chapterzzzzzzzzz. =D!!
Sas00Oct 30, 2009 3:40 AM
Oct 30, 2009 4:27 AM

Apr 2009
Too much talking =\
Oct 30, 2009 5:03 AM

Aug 2008
Decent chapter ruined by terrible art...

What the hell was wrong with Ichigo and Kenpachi? Only character that seemed to be drawn normally this chapter was Unohana.
Oct 30, 2009 6:01 AM

Feb 2009
great chapter, all the captain are insane, jajaja i feel bad for Yammi, jaja.

Oct 30, 2009 6:22 AM

Nov 2008
Lol chapter, I like it when Yammi's going all mad, he is funny.
And I also like it when Kenpachi's going all provocatuer
Oct 30, 2009 6:24 AM

May 2009
Mayuri's Garganta looks slighlty different from the Arrancarr Garganta. I really hope something is wrong with it. But that would just drag out this arc even more
Oct 30, 2009 7:20 AM

Feb 2008
This chapter main purpose is only for Byakuya & co literally telling Ichigo to GTFO.

Okay so the battle is back in town again and if Ishida doesnt get new power, imma be pissed.
Oct 30, 2009 8:44 AM

Oct 2007
theyre finally going back!!!

ichigo has lost his powers, but thats an awesome opportunity for ichigo's dad and finally show us his skillssssss
Oct 30, 2009 9:49 AM

May 2009
HA!! The look on Ichigo's face in the first panel was PRICELESS. Freakin' hilarious how Kenpachi ran him off. Damn Ichigo was so obstinate through the whole chapter, I'm glad Byakuya finally talked sense into him.

Although, they need to send Inoue back as well or Hiyori's screwed. Well, I guess if she brought Ichigo back from the dead she can probably do the same for Hiyori, huh? Can't wait for next week!
Oct 30, 2009 9:57 AM
Sep 2007
To be honest, I think Byakuya should just keep his mouth shut before Ichigo who defeated him once, and who is now in comparison to him like Starrk to Grand Fisher.

Those Captains are really something, being all smart and arrogant, while they're at this point in story nothing more than garbage, excluding Yamamoto, Unohana, Shunsui, Ukitake, and maybe Zaraki since he didn't released his Bankai yet, although I doubt he ever will.
Oct 30, 2009 10:39 AM

Sep 2007
Asteriks said:
To be honest, I think Byakuya should just keep his mouth shut before Ichigo who defeated him once, and who is now in comparison to him like Starrk to Grand Fisher.

Those Captains are really something, being all smart and arrogant, while they're at this point in story nothing more than garbage, excluding Yamamoto, Unohana, Shunsui, Ukitake, and maybe Zaraki since he didn't released his Bankai yet, although I doubt he ever will.

Except Ichigo is pretty much useless in his current state.
Oct 30, 2009 10:56 AM

Jun 2009
while I don't appreciate the 180 mood swing, bleach usually does humor and exposition well, even if they don't do it enough. This chapter is no exception, and I particularly liked how byakuya referred to the SS and Unohana's exchange.
Oct 30, 2009 2:10 PM

Sep 2009
llamaben said:
Decent chapter ruined by terrible art...

What the hell was wrong with Ichigo and Kenpachi? Only character that seemed to be drawn normally this chapter was Unohana.

Yeah, seriously, what the hell happened to Ichigo's face in this chapter? He seems to have a permanent idiotic look on his face.
Oct 30, 2009 2:17 PM

May 2007
time to see all the vaizard's and captains die before ichigo actually shows up.

then they wish them all back with the orihimeballs.
Oct 30, 2009 3:48 PM

Jun 2008
muuh. I expected more action. All the missing captains appeared though. Byakuya is cool. lol. Kenpachi too. great great
Oct 30, 2009 3:50 PM

Jun 2008
Xyik said:
time to see all the vaizard's and captains die before ichigo actually shows up.

then they wish them all back with the orihimeballs.

lmao hahahahahahahhaha
Oct 30, 2009 4:32 PM

Sep 2007
Byakuya rocks! And Kenpachi too, of course <3

Oct 30, 2009 6:02 PM

Dec 2008
lol Kenpachi definetly spoke for us all!
Oct 30, 2009 9:04 PM
May 2008
haha Ichigo's eyes on the first and fourth pages of this chapter are hilariously awesome.

"Honestly, do ya get beat half to death every damn place you go...?"
Welcome to Bleach. Or really, any shounen manga.

oooh Mayuri might have one up on Urahara. Although I doubt that will last. (Urahara ftw!)

That was actually a pretty good chapter. Unfortunately, Ichigo is still useless without his hollowfication but I'm assuming that won't return for a few chapters because he first has to get to Karakura and pick an opponent (one chapter), start fighting them (another chapter), almost die, and then his powers may get triggered. But he might have a talk with Zangetsu or white Ichigo (another chapter) before that happens. So my bet is at least 3 more chapters before his powers return.
Oct 30, 2009 10:08 PM

Jul 2008
Thank god he's finally gotten told off! I was getting tired of Ichigo being the one who always had to save the day. I hope they focus on the Yammy vs. Kenpachi and Byakuya fight. That's one fight I hope Kubo doesn't skimp out on.

Now go Ichigo!

Oct 30, 2009 10:16 PM

Jul 2009
Animegal9215 said:
Thank god he's finally gotten told off! I was getting tired of Ichigo being the one who always had to save the day.

how is this different exactly?
unellmayOct 31, 2009 7:26 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Oct 31, 2009 12:40 AM

May 2008
Wow Ichigo you're so dense....

"Im gonna stay and fight!"
"No, you're gonna protect Karakura town"
"Oh yeah, ok"
Oct 31, 2009 3:41 AM

Jul 2008
yay!! KEnpanchi..is AHmazing..
Oct 31, 2009 8:12 PM

Aug 2007
Oh yes the real world needs some srs help...
Byakuya is awesome

Oct 31, 2009 11:17 PM

Jan 2009
screw ichigo
Nov 1, 2009 1:19 AM

Jul 2009
Spartan-117 said:
screw ichigo

YES!!!!!!!!!
Thankyou
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Nov 1, 2009 2:23 PM

Jul 2009
Byakuya was coolness personified lol
Jan 25, 2010 8:05 AM

Jul 2009
Strangeshadow007 said:

an okay chapter (though mostly dialogue and transitions). Seems like Ichigo has lost his power, and that the captains are planning to take down Yammy. Curious as to what may happen next though

Yeah it was mostly dialogue. That's interesting that he refereed to Ichigo as half-shinigami...was he referring to his blood line or the fact that he is a vizard with hollow powers. probably the later i guess.

"do you get beat half to death every damn place you go...
get out of the way ya damn digrace." that was awesome Kenpachi...really he needs to whip ichigo into shape and give him some balls. Lol Mayuri hates being compared to urahara, Kiskue is awesome.

Wow, is Ichigo really leaving without Orihime..i think thats great, but i figured kubo would have had her leave to help shinji fix hiyori. oh well.^_^ maybe Unohana can try to fix her.
Oct 31, 2010 11:25 PM

Aug 2008
LOL at the weird comedy at the middle of a battle! But definitely Kenpachi and Byakuya owned Ichigo big time wth only words!!! They couldn't be more right!!! which kind of hero he is if he almost dies everytime he has a battle!! Just look at him when he fougth the first time against Byakuya.... then against Renji... and then Zaraki.... and then Grimmjow.... he got his ass wooped all those times and just saved thanks to that protective plot jacket.....

Oh and Mayuri! I missed you so much man! I miss so much your commedy and your sarcasm.... Calling Ichigo a half shinigami was awesome! I luv ya for that Mayuri-sama! Well that's the whole big truth.... Poor Ichi.... So then he'll be back home in the next chapter! Kewl! And with Unohana! not with Orihime... nice nice!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2015 8:34 PM

Oct 2013
I'm so glad we got to see Kurotsuchi as well
"The world cannot be changed with pretty words alone." ~Lelouch Lamperouge
Jun 7, 2017 5:41 AM

Feb 2013
Unohana is going with Ichigo.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 200 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 11, 2010

4 by Dattebayo2992 »»
Apr 29, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.