Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 29, 2009 10:29 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aww, Mizuno is too cute. Junpei doesnt work on his curse this time though.

And the new character appeared only in the very end, damn the tsun-tsun moment in the preview was great :3
Oct 29, 2009 7:45 PM

Nov 2008
This episode lost focus - the cat curse added a lot to the first few episodes and now this is just becoming another tired AIC harem anime.
Oct 29, 2009 7:55 PM

Oct 2009
Liked this episode a lot for comedy and Junpei x Mizuno. In the beginning I though that Nagi's little letter was a bit too much but the tickets were and Nagi's voice at one point was really cute with a girl tone. I did not think that hte mafia was around the amusement park and the old man was the pink cat. Pretty happy that Nagi supports Mizuno x Junpei and that heart straw drink, that was cute. Nagi's efforts from the ice cream, to ferry ride of Junpei X Mizuno and fortune telling while holding off Kanako were appreciated. The best was the haunted house because Mizuno got scared and was close to Junpei more than before. Also Kanako punched so many of thoe mafia guys in the costumes that I choked of laughter especially with the pink cat hitting the wall. Officially confirmed by Nagi Kanako is D cup O_O that must be big in Japan. Ferry wheel was so cute too this episode is a win in Mizuno x Junpei progress. That present of Mizuno was nice. The end got me a little scared.....Mizuno might know Junpei's curse now and twins next episode! Next episode looks better than this one. My reaction to best moment of Junpei x Mizuno:

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 30, 2009 2:29 PM

Nov 2008
BTW Francis - A "D" cup in Japan is a "C" cup in Europe and North America.
Oct 30, 2009 11:53 PM
Oct 2009
Episode 5 of the anime just skipped over all of Kanako's special visit to take care of Junpei when he is sick, (from chapter 8 of the manga, this chapter is crutial for KanakoXJunpei character development and they just dismissed it). I don't think I can continue watching the anime if they are just going to favor KaedeXJunpei.
Oct 31, 2009 12:47 AM

Oct 2009
dbaranyi said:
BTW Francis - A "D" cup in Japan is a "C" cup in Europe and North America.
Ok, but it does not look like C cup in Europe/North America from how it is drawn, would you agree on that dbaranyi?

Oct 31, 2009 10:00 AM

Oct 2009
poiuy123456789 said:
Episode 5 of the anime just skipped over all of Kanako's special visit to take care of Junpei when he is sick, (from chapter 8 of the manga, this chapter is crutial for KanakoXJunpei character development and they just dismissed it). I don't think I can continue watching the anime if they are just going to favor KaedeXJunpei.

I think they may do it later they are a little mixed up compared to the manga but I totally agree.
If they do skip it completely this may be removed from my list of anime to watch.
oO
Anime, Food and Sleep Who needs anything more!
Oct 31, 2009 8:10 PM

Sep 2008
poiuy123456789 said:

no worries I would still hate her even if that scene was shown (I've read the manga) :-]

She really should listen to her own thoughts and confess already. Then after being declined, stop getting in the way of other people relationship, damn annoying b**ch.
Oct 31, 2009 8:20 PM

Nov 2007
hmm they skipped around to begin with the manga chapters although I do wish they would go back to chapter 8 of the manga as I still like Kanako. I hope Nagi hasn't given up as that made things more interesting. Kaede may be more interesting now but we also get these twins. the cat curse was missing here but it will be back...
Oct 31, 2009 9:46 PM

Sep 2008
Where's ShanaFlame?

For like 3/4ths the episode, I was beginning to think Junpei was going to be turned into a cat at the end of the series at the rate he was going at. :P

I gotta say, it was a very bad move for a tsundere to deny going out with Junpei to a moe/thoughtless/w/e type of girl. I wonder if there is a way to recover from this.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2009 10:07 PM

Feb 2009
"Generic" (gg's subs), was that some kind of joke to describe this episode? Oh well, it's light-hearted and entertaining. Twins for the harem next episode, hell yeah! :D
Oct 31, 2009 10:23 PM

Sep 2007
Man Mizuno is totally hot with her ponytail. She needs to have the ponytail on more. This episode pretty much confirms that Mizuno knows Junpei likes her but will she return those feelings? I think she probably will. It'd be nice for a change where the guy actually gets with the girl in a romcom like this, but I can still see a generic no-end for this.
Oct 31, 2009 10:50 PM
Feb 2009
This ep is OMG CUTE!!! XD
the ed was a cliffhanger, so i m eager for the next ep (for the 1st time in this anime o.o)

cant believe nagi just gave up like that...

p.s. i lol so much when i saw the character info for tama n nyamsus
flame_tiongNov 1, 2009 5:48 AM
oblivious is a bliss
Oct 31, 2009 11:26 PM

Jan 2009
poiuy123456789 said:

YESSS... my favorite chapter!?!?! the reason why I want kanakoXJunpei... I knew once they didn't show Kanako in episode one she wasn't going to be KanakoXJunpei.... :(... Man... I'm still hoping for a KanakoXJunpei... Can't these be one of those rare anime's where the heroine doesn't end up w/ the main guy... it only happens when you don't want it to happen... :(
Oct 31, 2009 11:28 PM

Jun 2009
Mizuno X Junpei =]
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Oct 31, 2009 11:30 PM

Aug 2008
Well, this episode did went out of the way of the main story, but it's good to see a little variety. I mean, I'm sure it'll get tedious to see every episode where Junpei helps a cat out.

Mizuno is too cute. Junpei...you lucky bastard. Also, I like how Nagi(Kobayashi Yuu) speaks in English at times. It's awesome.

So, 1/2 of the twins appear. Mizuno discovers Junpei's feelings for her and seems to like Junpei back. At least we're getting somewhere in the harem part of this anime. Now, about the cats...
Oct 31, 2009 11:45 PM

Sep 2008
flame_tiong said:
This ep is OMG CUTE!!! XD
the ed was a cliffhanger, so i m eager for the next ep (for the 1st time in this anime o.o)

cliffhanger....well i didnt expect something like that til the last episode....and even more it looked interesting, im going to to read this manga
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Nov 1, 2009 12:04 AM

Aug 2008
Hurray for supernatural twins... I guess. But now it looks like Junpei's screwed about keeping his secrets and all.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2009 1:07 AM

Jun 2007
I don't know how much faith I have in whichever group subbed the ep I watched. They were clearly saying Tokiwadai, there was even a point when they showed the theme park sign saying Tokiwadai, but the subbers kept writing it as Tokidaiwa.

Nov 1, 2009 1:09 AM

Jun 2008
Mizuno was too cute this episode.

Finally the twins will make their appearance next episode. Can't wait. I love the older sister.
Nov 1, 2009 1:10 AM

Jul 2008
"So even Kanako has fallen for Kousaka. But her D-cup tits stand no chance. My junior is way cuter."
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Gotta love Ichinose AND her voice ! And that line was just ... cool imo :)

(and I get some Mariya vibes from her voice @.@ And the way she pronounced Kawaii, aw aw aw)

Nov 1, 2009 1:42 AM

Jul 2008
so much for the yakuza guys' plans, they didn't account for berserk like strength.
plus new girl shows up and knows the curse, and kaede hears so does that mean she might be cursed? either way twins next time!
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Nov 1, 2009 1:04 AM

Mar 2008
I'm from Australia and I don't know that... or maybe we've just been American-nized too much
Nov 1, 2009 1:54 AM

Sep 2009
Loved this episode....it was really funny and the ending was really interesting, even more so if kaede were to obtain the curse too.
Nov 1, 2009 2:50 AM

Nov 2007
lmao "I smell a new flag" that guy is awesome xD and another female character =O
Nov 1, 2009 2:50 AM

Jul 2009
I liked this episode ^_^
KaedexJumpei moment is priceless :)
Kanako is jealous coz Jumpei hanging around with Kaede 0_0
The twins is finally appeared in next episode..can't wait to watch it.
Nov 1, 2009 3:38 AM

Sep 2007
I want the Kanako X Junpei chapter.
It's all i need. -_-
Nov 1, 2009 4:25 AM

Jul 2009
Nagi and her voice is really take all of my attention just love it, it really fit Nagi well..
ShiroiRyu said:
I want the Kanako X Junpei chapter.
It's all i need. -_-

I see Kanako's fans are getting uneasy about thatchapter hasn't been aired but probably they change the timeline so be patient..

From the preview i can see Tama is back yeahhh XD
Nov 1, 2009 4:31 AM

Jul 2009
tama chan got licked plenty like that. ah, junpei that ahou, just confess already.
Nov 1, 2009 5:00 AM

Aug 2008
The previous ep was better but it's still hilarious. One of my top3 shows this season
Nov 1, 2009 5:15 AM

May 2008
yay twin twintail girls :D, next episode looks nice

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 1, 2009 5:48 AM
Feb 2009
greenmush said:
yay twin twintail girls :D, next episode looks nice
yeah, the preview itself is a win lol, "i got rejected right after i got confessed?!!" XD

lol at kanako's fans, r they felt that their kanako x junpei pairing been threaten by mizuno x junpei development in this ep?

p.s. again, great info for tama n nyamsus
flame_tiongNov 1, 2009 5:52 AM
oblivious is a bliss
Nov 1, 2009 6:02 AM
Feb 2009
I guess now I kinda understand why everyone's so angry when the anime skipped 'chapter 8'. That was a great chapter. Hope it comes out the chapter actually comes in the anime... 'Cause I'm sorta a Kanako x Junpei shipper though not very strongly. Anyways, I just LOVE Kanako!! Her voice and her attitude!

By the way, great ep for people who loves Kaede x Junpei. I like this too.
Nov 1, 2009 8:06 AM

Apr 2009
Haha! Great episode. So the new girl seems to know that he is cursed mhhh interesting
Nov 1, 2009 8:16 AM

Jul 2009
flame_tiong said:

lol at kanako's fans, r they felt that their kanako x junpei pairing been threaten by mizuno x junpei development in this ep?

lol..probably it's just they wanted their favorite chapter to be aired soon and yeah i'm waiting for that one too XD

Who's with me? Nagi x Kousaka!! "Heroes always come in late" XD
Nov 1, 2009 8:40 AM

Oct 2009
Laevantein said:
flame_tiong said:

lol..probably it's just they wanted their favorite chapter to be aired soon and yeah i'm waiting for that one too XD

I am only for the Nagi x Kousaka for best protection for Junpei. BTW seeing a second it a second still makes me laugh. Watching this some more is worth the comedy because it works for me all the time.

Nov 1, 2009 8:46 AM

Feb 2009
omg sweet ep
mayweather p4p king

Nov 1, 2009 8:54 AM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
Laevantein said:
flame_tiong said:

I am only for the Nagi x Kousaka for best protection for Junpei. BTW seeing a second it a second still makes me laugh. Watching this some more is worth the comedy because it works for me all the time.

I love Nagi. =))
Black cat appeared at last! =) But still I love thai cat from ep. 3 better! ^_^ She even promised to give a discount for Kousaka! =))
difenderuNov 1, 2009 8:57 AM
If I could fly...
Nov 1, 2009 9:53 AM

Jul 2008
o lolz great episode >_<
and dam i learned something new bout black cats today >_>
Nov 1, 2009 10:24 AM

Oct 2009
ClearSinz said:
o lolz great episode >_<
and dam i learned something new bout black cats today >_>

I was surprised also that black cats are good luck in England and Australia.

Nov 1, 2009 10:28 AM

Jun 2009
Very cute episode!
Nov 1, 2009 10:57 AM

Aug 2007
Aaah, awesome episode once again.

Kaede was super cute in this ep.
Gonna be interesting to see what happens to Kaede after she has heard this.

Also, twintail girl, woot
Nov 1, 2009 11:47 AM

Apr 2009
Meh, getting too generic without the cat curse thingy D:
Nagi still great, Junpei even cuter x3 Will watch for Junpei.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Nov 1, 2009 12:13 PM

Jan 2009
This show is becoming more and more epic ~~!!

I really can't decide for which pair I should root, lol

All the girls are awesome! Now who's with me xD
Nov 1, 2009 1:52 PM

May 2009
I love all the characters in this anime! Nagi-senpai is awesome and really funny, lol. And Mizuno is so damn cute!
Yet another great episode.
Nov 1, 2009 3:11 PM
Mar 2009
uhoh junpei she found out! both of u are gonna become cats! lol

True or False
Anime + Manga = Chuck Norris / Chuck Norris
Nov 1, 2009 3:29 PM

Jun 2009
dropped
Nov 1, 2009 3:34 PM

Aug 2009
AzukiPAN said:
dropped

why? Is it because its turning into a harem?
Nov 1, 2009 3:42 PM

Sep 2008
- Oh, Genelic.
- Mh, Genelic.
- Okay, sank you.
- Oh, yessu, yessu.

I laughed so hard... I probably didn't laugh this much to any other thing lately...

On a second thought, why did I laugh so much to such a stupid thing? The whole episode didn't even make me grin at all because of the stupid harem'ish jokes, but this engrish...
Nov 1, 2009 5:41 PM

Aug 2009
Awww so cute, this episode! Bleh, next ep with twintailed twins D< How fantabulous. Twins just ruin everything, dont they?

and wtf why are people just figuring out this is a harem? Like it wasn't obvious from the start!

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

removed-user - Dec 17, 2009

218 by Gabetin »»
Nov 29, 2023 7:52 PM

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 1, 2009

202 by Red_candy_03 »»
Nov 6, 2022 7:26 AM

» Nyan Koi! is the best harem anime out there! (And recommend me similar shows)

herofelix77 - Dec 21, 2021

2 by soumyadipexe »»
Dec 22, 2021 9:23 AM

» Did this anime jinx itself by not having a second season?

binoyvargas - Jul 23, 2021

0 by binoyvargas »»
Jul 23, 2021 5:34 PM

» Nyan Koi! Season 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

SlashBeast - Dec 18, 2009

122 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 11, 2021 6:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.