Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2014 10:33 AM

Jun 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Don't like story like these, everything is just too convenient. Was there a point showing nudity and getting barged in at that precise moment? If they are going to end up together, I would prefer if the other guy never touched her at all. The sex scene by the end was especially bad, if the guy knew about the girl's problem, why couldn't he take it slowly, instead of rushing into sex. Her kick didn't even hurt, when she could punch away a guy before, and legs are stronger than fists.

If they took out the sex scene, we could have more interaction between the 2 leads.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 12, 2014 12:21 AM

Jul 2012
loooool okay that was bland. even the art is weak. i guess i'll give it a +1 for giving me some doki dokis
5/10

EDIT:
re-read for the lulz
lowers score even more
MayukaMay 28, 2015 9:29 PM
May 12, 2017 11:01 AM

Dec 2015
That sex scene was really unneeded,as if the author just want to add those scenes. And I am surprise they can still act friendly with the other guy the next day,despite knowing he already touched her.
Apr 30, 2021 3:54 PM

Jan 2021
Seriously Kai.... (● ̄(エ) ̄●)
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.