Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Apr 11, 2020 9:35 AM

Aug 2018
Well, yeah.. Beginning of this episode also supports the feeling I got the previous episode.. That this series is more like police and detective stories.. ;p With slice of life, on the other plate.. ;p And this episode starts with some kind of mystery as well..
Oh, we finally get Touma?.. Nice.. ;P
Urban legends episode, lol.. Quite amusing topic to me personally, I guess.. ;p
I think this Stripper Lady reminds me of someone.. Not sure, who..
Honestly I can forget which parking spot I took.. Especially if it's some mall's underground parking lot..
It's a bit strange reason, why Misaka gets all red with Touma, though.. Well, I guess Stripper Lady just mentioned topic of love to Misaka, and even the thinking if you like someone or not can be quite embarrassing, I imagine.. I still don't think that Misaka is tsundere or anything, though.. At least not in this point.. Yeah, she blushed, but it seems more that just of the thought of love.. It's an embarrassing topic, you know.. I don't really see, why she'd like Touma at this point.. Maybe she'll have some feeling later.. But now all feelings she has is really being constantly embarrassed by him.. But not in romantic way.. But in enraging way.. Him calling her brat, negating her powers and laughing at her after that.. It can change in the future, though.. But for now it looks like so for me..
Apr 24, 2020 3:32 PM

May 2016
I wouldn't mind a romance with that guy he seems like a good guy after all.
May 26, 2020 4:56 AM
Jul 2018
Gosh, the fanservice in this is atrocious. I get this is geared towards a certain audience, but there are subtler and more clever ways to insert that into a storyline. I'm a bit disappointed cause I was really in for a lighthearted supernatural romp and the OP is banger. The characters' personalities are paper thin and thus far all I got from them was tropes, catering, and more tropes. In a way, there's something very cold and businesslike about this anime. I grew up on fanservicey manga like Negima and Love Hina, and although the fanservice was annoying as hell there was at least some heart to it. This is all money and marketing. I'll give it a few more episodes and see if I find anything wortwhile in between; otherwise I'm really this close to dropping it.
removed-userAug 14, 2020 11:46 AM
Oct 24, 2020 9:00 PM

Jan 2019
Awwww boy and taser are so cute
Oct 26, 2020 8:45 AM

Dec 2016
lol touma and mikoto's fight was really funny, best episode so far, im really enjoying this show xd
Jan 9, 2021 3:56 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Starting out with railgun, so I haven’t seen index get; I’ll get to it after finishing railgun S. So these are my first impressions or touma. Always thought he was going to be some loser but turns out he’s actually pretty funny with some hints of thotslayer in him. One of the reasons I’m watching railgun first besides the main reason being the more chronological order is that I was more interested in seeing misakas story more than toumas; but right now I think I kind of want to see more touma actually LOL

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 10, 2021 2:56 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Starting out with railgun, so I haven’t seen index get; I’ll get to it after finishing railgun S. So these are my first impressions or touma. Always thought he was going to be some loser but turns out he’s actually pretty funny with some hints of thotslayer in him. One of the reasons I’m watching railgun first besides the main reason being the more chronological order is that I was more interested in seeing misakas story more than toumas; but right now I think I kind of want to see more touma actually LOL

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 11, 2021 6:42 PM
May 2019
I was about to drop the show, this episode was the last chance... and what an enjoyable episode!
My problem is with Shirai Kuroko, she is really annoying, her voice is to loud and it's not funny to watch her sexually arresting Misaka.
This episode was good because she was a little less invasive and had less time screen. I wish the show could keep it that way haha but probably will not.
May 16, 2022 5:30 AM
Oct 2019
Touma become Urban Legend lol

bro that girl just undress in public, wtf

so this is how Mikoto and Touma meet, so i assumed the timeline was before they meet in the bridge in Index.
Mikoto Tsundere are so funny
Jan 2, 2023 7:29 PM
Nov 2021
Cara kkkkkkkkkkkk Que episódio bom. Esse episódio me deu vontade de ver o Majuu no index também após maratonar esse. Eu gostei desse cara e parece que vai ser uma boa quando eu ver ele de protagonista.
Parece que as cenas dele com a Misaka (pelo menos no Railgun) vão ser as melhores.
Jan 23, 2023 6:47 AM
May 2011
TFW the badass chick gets turned into a blushing, tsundere mess all because of some goober harem protag. It's my fault, really, as this is probably my 3rd or 4th watchthrough. I should have just skipped this episode.
Aug 20, 2023 1:58 PM

Jun 2021
solid episode that seems to introduce important characters and concepts for the future, so very cool
Nov 29, 2023 4:42 AM

Nov 2023
Touma being an urban legend!?
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

UnknownFact - Jan 2, 2010

169 by StateofOhayo »»
Apr 23, 10:51 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

throwaway513846 - Dec 25, 2009

224 by StateofOhayo »»
Apr 23, 10:13 PM

» Do you like Kuroko’s horniness, or do you think it’s annoying?

SwagsOnB - Oct 2, 2023

31 by waalex11 »»
Mar 13, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Do you like Toaru Kagaku no Railgun?

SpinStudios - Oct 25, 2021

18 by waalex11 »»
Mar 13, 5:08 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Proselyt - Jan 29, 2010

164 by TheAncientOne »»
Feb 25, 9:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.