Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2014 1:10 PM

Mar 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hell yeah, we get more Mirage and Blue past. Gosh Mirage looked so cute back then. Also Yayoi <3333 (even though she sounded lazy in this one, but maybe Erika one made so much of an impression to me that no one can top her aha).
Aug 24, 2014 9:30 PM
Mar 2012
Some backstory with Queen Mirage and Blue~ She looked really cute 300 years ago lol.
Aug 24, 2014 11:00 PM

Jun 2011
It was an okay episode. Princess looked pretty in her royal clothes and her dance was nice. I'm looking forward to next week's episode, hopefully we get to see the Precure's new powers soon.
Aug 24, 2014 11:06 PM
Sep 2007
I think we already saw the pinnacle of this series - Erika in previous episode.

Also, I wonder if they'll make Mirage new Precure when Deep Mirror reveals himself.
Aug 24, 2014 11:17 PM
Jun 2011
i wonder if this fake megumi in the next episode preview is phantom or evil clone he created and meybe this little girl going to be new cure?
Aug 25, 2014 2:57 PM

Jul 2011
Well we finally found out what happened with Mirage and Blue. So now we just need to see what happened to Mirage and how she met Deep Mirror. Deep Mirror also got some screen time. He seem's pretty evil. Can't wait to see more of him.
Aug 26, 2014 3:04 AM

Oct 2011
Good episode! Blue finally confirms his past with Mirage, even though he didn't reveal anything new: we all knew that he had refused her love in some way.
What REALLY interests me is how she transformed into Queen Mirage; Deep Mirror probably corrupted her. I wonder what it is... Maybe another god?!

I think it's ridiculous that the Three Generals are so strong; if they are, then why didn't they defeat the Precure on their own back when they were weaker?! Also, since Oresky can hold his own against Fortune, does that mean he's stronger than Phantom? That's hard to believe.
Anyway, the fight was cool!

I don't think the Shining Make Dresser powered up the Precures in this episode; it just blinded the Generals and they'll learn to unlock its power in the next episodes.

The preview for next week's episode looked amazing! I can't wait to see Cure Unlovely. Hopefully she'll last more than one episode.
Aug 26, 2014 4:49 AM

Aug 2012
Interesting that Mirage had black hair, but when she turned evil it became blond. I also couldn't believe that the generals were going to be defeated so early. It seemed kind of weird.
Aug 26, 2014 1:04 PM

Aug 2013
elior1 said:
i wonder if this fake megumi in the next episode preview is phantom or evil clone he created and meybe this little girl going to be new cure?

I hope it's a clone. I wouldn't imagine Phantom crossdressing. o.o
Aug 26, 2014 7:10 PM

Sep 2008
It's just classic anime plot that the minions will face the good guys in the earlier episodes. Heck, this is true for most RPGs as well. :P It wouldn't make a good story if the last boss wiped out some level 1 characters in the first episode.

These 3 lost the fight too easily this week though. I also wouldn't be surprised if Cure Fortune is going to get "autobalanced" and nerfed, having watched Suite and Cure Beat.

I really like the Happiness Charge girls, they make the episodes fun all the time.

Shining something Dresser? MOAR TOYS TO SELL!
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Aug 27, 2014 11:06 PM

Jul 2009
Another amazing episode!

Cure Peace!! But didn't we have her already?? :P

Glassan being cool as hell!!

I'm glad we finally got a backstory with Blue and Queen Mirage even though they didn't reveal anything new other than he can't only love one person.

Megumi seems to be down upon hearing this, surprise Seiji seems more helpful with Blue this time around.

And what's up with Blue's face?? Am i the only one who notice some disfiguration on his drawing? Like it's too flat and rounded for some freaking reason.

Queen Mirage seems really a lovely girl!! Kinda funny how she's gonna battle someone who is named Cure Lovely :P

Still i wonder how Deep Mirror corrupted her? I'm sure she has some conflict feelings, but Deep Mirror keep corrupting her until she fell into abyss.

Hime looks lovely with that dress!!

Finally the generals are back!! They seem to be serious this time around!!! I was hoping they would go for Round 2 :P

New transformation pose with Honey and Fortune!!

New Fortune attack! Fortune Comet Arrow!

Damn Queen Mirage seems pissed as hell!! My theory is getting closer!! Either Phantom will unintentionally kill Blue or Blue will locked up Queen Mirage along with him and Phantom won't be able to do anything.

Also am i the only one that lol'd when Cure Lovely's clone is named "Unlovely"

I love her new clothes!!! Man i feel like they're going with Precure Smile with all of this dark clones :P

Can't wait for the next episode!!!!
Aug 27, 2014 11:09 PM

Jul 2009
Also, was hoping Shining Make Dresser would include ultimate forms for the three, but i guess it's too early for now :P
Aug 27, 2014 11:25 PM
Jun 2011
PrinceHeir said:
Also, was hoping Shining Make Dresser would include ultimate forms for the three, but i guess it's too early for now :P
i cant wait to see megumi clone in the next episode it going to be awesome battle
Mar 10, 2019 7:22 AM

Jul 2015
Yayoi in the intro, this makes me happy n_n

We got to see more about Blue and Mirage's relationship and how she got hurt, looks like someone is controlling her to take revenge... and that one looked like Blue or it's just me? Maybe there are two of them? Hyped to know answers.

Looks like Phantom is gonna strike, oh boy.
Jul 31, 2021 1:50 AM
Feb 2018
Ryuu_Hou-ou said:
I think it's ridiculous that the Three Generals are so strong; if they are, then why didn't they defeat the Precure on their own back when they were weaker?! Also, since Oresky can hold his own against Fortune, does that mean he's stronger than Phantom? That's hard to believe.
Anyway, the fight was cool!

Yeah, so all this time the generals were that strong and they didn't do anything? They could have fought alongside their Saiark but they're lazy. Also tbf we did see Oresky training, he might be stronger than Phantom now. But power inconsistency in Precure isn't something new either, disappointing but its true. Fortune already look like she got nerfed hard, there's no way all the newer Saiarks are Phantom tier.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 42 Discussion

NV2301 - Dec 2, 2014

10 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 16, 2023 3:01 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 10 Discussion

danz - Apr 5, 2014

30 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 5, 2023 9:22 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 36 Discussion

SamyAino - Oct 12, 2014

9 by Atsunome »»
Jul 11, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 24 Discussion

cjkira99 - Jul 13, 2014

19 by Atsunome »»
Jul 6, 2023 9:14 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 7 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 16, 2014

30 by Atsunome »»
Jul 2, 2023 2:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.