Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 22, 2009 3:19 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I can't seem to get enough of this^^ Natsuru wasn't doing anything wrong and now problems are arising :D Oh well, either way Kaede is liking the same person so no damage there :P Seeing that Shizuku is also sort of on his side, he pretty much has everything :D

If i recall correctly, this is the first time Natsuru actually has a feel for his other body in the changing room :D The singing was actually fun, but Natsuru just can't seem to maintain his kampfer form for a long period so at least there are ppl. near him that would help him with that^^
ShanaFlameOct 22, 2009 5:04 PM
Oct 22, 2009 6:58 PM

Jul 2009
totally loved it like all other previous ones.
with upcoming beauty contest, theres rumors about female natsuru already. but of course the council president planned it all again.
hot massage for president much? wait natsuru, where are you massaging at? so you are after all into this kind of thing dont you? ^^
loved the kampfer akane with her random shooting gun, lol~
moderators are "school uniform-complex"? wtf? xD
does natsuru really have underwear on when he/she transforms?? I read somewhere people already found out she is another nopan, no?
karaoke signing contest, though in all honesty, i wasnt particularly fond of council presidents singing voice...-_-' kaede was not bad, but i like akane-chans best!
And wheres natsuru's little sis/gf again? i have been waiting for her since last ep already...hmmm, seems like next ep shes finally going to show up. about time...-_-
Oct 22, 2009 7:03 PM

Sep 2008
Subs whar.
Oct 22, 2009 9:07 PM

Apr 2009
wait for gg later.. those guys (and even me) can watch raws..
Oct 22, 2009 10:28 PM
Oct 2009
some scenes are REALLY indicating YURI.... and ME LIKE IT!!!
Oct 23, 2009 12:03 AM

Jun 2008
Pretty much what i expected, but i liked it anyway.
Akane says she likes boy-natsuru better and thereby is the only one who likes him...

Why does Natsuru go shopping to buy women's clothes if he seemingly has a stock at home allowing him to appear in casual clothing for the 'date'? And somehow he had to change at home, then why did it turn so difficult in the shop?
Oct 23, 2009 1:25 AM

Oct 2009
This episode had more perversion than the previous one. Among them, Shizuku getting orgasm when Natsuru just gives her a massage and also did not mind having her breasts being massaged? O_O She also wanted to kiss Natsuru as a girl. There was some good laughs with the plushie animals abuse by Natsuru by their laugh was annoying. Akane shooting at Shizuku was funny. Natsuru must be lucky...Akane and Shizuku exposing their upper body to him as a she. The whole karaoke was ok. I think that the voices of Shizuku/Akane were most good to my ears Kaede fails. So in the end all three girls are in competition with Natsuru. I smell trouble coming. Next episode.....marriage of Natsuru and Kaede, yeah right!? In his head I would think.
vinesage said:
hot massage for president much? wait natsuru, where are you massaging at? so you are after all into this kind of thing dont you? ^^

You mean this:
I laugh just because someone says "Oh yeah!"
vinesage said:
hmmm, seems like next ep shes finally going to show up. about time...-_-

Yeah the fourth is showing up, I think because the dog is there and that is supposed to be the 4th animal plushie thing to come.
BTW the lingerie store: Vague=Wave in english. I am 100% French after all.
I want to also know if anyone knows what is the bust size of female Natsuru? DDs?
francismeunierOct 23, 2009 1:34 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 23, 2009 3:07 AM
Jul 2018
ridiculous, random and all those ero voices; i like it :p
Oct 23, 2009 8:30 AM

Nov 2008
Direct download subs? Anywhere?

I heard that GG dropped the show. How "nice" of them.
Oct 23, 2009 8:36 AM

Oct 2009
FlashFumo said:

There other fan subbers who still fansub this I heard. They are slower than gg I also know.

Oct 23, 2009 8:40 AM

Nov 2008
francismeunier said:
FlashFumo said:

There other fan subbers who still fansub this I heard. They are slower than gg I also know.

Well, are there direct download sites for any of them? Torrents are all too confusing and unwieldy for me.
Oct 23, 2009 9:08 AM

Jan 2009
FlashFumo said:

They didn't drop it. Their usual TL has exams, so he passed on this episode to someone else (who is slower).
Oct 23, 2009 9:22 AM

Nov 2008
Mentar said:
FlashFumo said:

They didn't drop it. Their usual TL has exams, so he passed on this episode to someone else (who is slower).

Oh, they didn't? Well, those were just rumours I heard, so that's okay. =P

Guess I'll be waiting (somewhat) patiently, then.
Oct 23, 2009 1:05 PM

Aug 2009
Akane is marvelous... But I still can say with full confidence whether you can count scenes with Natsuru as yuri.. well with Pres and Akane.. with Sakura it's definitely Yuri 'cause she doesn't of his true nature and where in one side yuri - there it goes in another...
Oct 23, 2009 1:14 PM

Aug 2008
As entertaining as stupid
Oct 23, 2009 1:21 PM

Sep 2007
Less fanservice, more action and plot pl0x.
Oct 23, 2009 1:44 PM

Jun 2007
Wasabi said:
Oct 23, 2009 2:13 PM

Apr 2009
subs fucking where are the best alternative to gg. (both are trolls btw).

Keade is very annoying and I'm so hating her now, I mean just because she's into Yuri she needn't to be that pushy, but it's just part of the story. Also, I thought there will be more fights (or else being kaempfer is just for the genderbending lulz).
so:
MarthX said:
Wasabi said:
Oct 23, 2009 2:36 PM

Mar 2009
Does anyone know the three anime those songs that they sang were from?

Especially Shizuku's?
Oct 23, 2009 2:40 PM

Apr 2009
excess fan service and over the top situations and no bad action scenes = great episode
Oct 23, 2009 2:42 PM

Jan 2009
Shizuku Sangou ftw =p
Oct 23, 2009 3:06 PM

May 2009
I think (and hope) they just cut out all of the action/fight out of this show and leave it as it is now , an entertaining Yuri/Gender-swapping/Ecchi comedy and not some half assed action a la Queen`s Blade.
Oct 23, 2009 3:07 PM

Oct 2008
So umm... when are the Kampfers going to fight?

I guess excessive fanservice and yuri willl just have to do...
Oct 23, 2009 3:45 PM
Aug 2009
I still think its a SIN to use german in animes xD at least they can use it better than english but then there are things I DONT like *remembers Fate/Stay night * <.<
Liked that episode I laughed quiet some times I'm gonna keep watching Kämpfer.
Oct 23, 2009 3:50 PM

Feb 2009
Awesome fun,lol
ironchefflip said:
I guess excessive fanservice and yuri willl just have to do...

That's more than enough for me ^_^

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Oct 23, 2009 4:01 PM

Apr 2009
zeker47 said:

YURI TO THE MAX

Now if they can get some plot in if it is not too much to ask.
I am the light and the darkness tossed away by fate.
I am hope and despair needed by all and to none.
I am CuresDestiny.
Fear me or Not it is all the same to me.
<insert maniacal laughter here>

Oct 23, 2009 4:02 PM

Jul 2009
Moderators' knowledge gained from this ep:

Apparently, they are a bunch of freaks with different sicko sexual fetishes but it seems like all of them love school girls uniform for an unknown reason as to what they will do if they got their hands on it. Ahhhhh... Now I see moderators in a new light now, either it's good or bad, it's up to you to decide....

And now I can't stop watching this crap even if I want to since I apparently can't skip those insert pics they put in the middle of the ep. Damn you producers, you sure know how to make viewers your slaves, aren't you?

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Oct 23, 2009 4:37 PM

Sep 2009
lol this show is funny. this is a good mindless entertainment. im enjoying it.
Oct 23, 2009 5:09 PM

Jun 2007
Ok, that episode (which I didn't even make it through) was just too horrible now.

show dropped.
I should have done this much earlier.
Oct 23, 2009 5:48 PM

Apr 2008
rawrs ... love comedy x_x

Oct 23, 2009 5:49 PM

Oct 2009
ironchefflip said:
So umm... when are the Kampfers going to fight?

I am wondering that too. I liked the first episode when they fought.
BitchMaster said:

Apparently, they are a bunch of freaks with different sicko sexual fetishes but it seems like all of them love school girls uniform for an unknown reason as to what they will do if they got their hands on it. Ahhhhh... Now I see moderators in a new light now, either it's good or bad, it's up to you to decide....

I see the moderators as perverts who want to see how these girl act with their sexuality between themselves, friend.
BitchMaster said:
And now I can't stop watching this crap even if I want to since I apparently can't skip those insert pics they put in the middle of the ep. Damn you producers, you sure know how to make viewers your slaves, aren't you?

You mean they want us to buy this series to see what else is more perverted.

Oct 23, 2009 5:54 PM

Jul 2009
So they forgot or they are happened to erased the battle in Kampfer? Which is probably good, reading based on the older post..

Part i like..Akane and her thought..she is definitely not Yuri, that episode confirms it, Yui Horie is singing

It's pretty much amused me cracked some laugh out of me, i'm not expecting much of plot from this series..probably the moe, perhaps i'll wait for the plot from the manga

And is it Harem too?
Oct 23, 2009 5:57 PM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:

BitchMaster said:

I see the moderators as perverts who want to see how these girl act with their sexuality between themselves, friend.
BitchMaster said:

Nah, you didn't catch my sarcasm and I can't blame you since it's hard to recognize sarcasm on the net, but oh well, maybe this way people might be convinced that I'm a fan of this show and that can provide some LULZ for me 8-)

Oct 23, 2009 6:02 PM

Oct 2009
BitchMaster said:
francismeunier said:

BitchMaster said:

BitchMaster said:

Nah, you didn't catch my sarcasm and I can't blame you since it's hard to recognize sarcasm on the net, but oh well, maybe this way people might be convinced that I'm a fan of this show and that can provide some LULZ for me 8-)

By all ways please explain since I sometimes get your sarcasm. BTW which one girl would you do from what you saw in this episode: Shizuku? Akane? Kaede?

Oct 23, 2009 6:03 PM

Sep 2007
slayer545 doesn't take sarcasm too well.
Oct 23, 2009 6:05 PM
Oct 2009
What Mikoto said in her letter reminded me of Macross Frontier, especially the last bit. Made me lol, though I do wish she'd just appear already.
Oct 23, 2009 6:12 PM

Jan 2008
My god, when will Mikoto appear.

This episode could have been shorter with more useful scenes added, the entire episode felt like a filler, but since it isn;t following the manga, how would i know.

Too bad we didn't get to see senou sing.
Oct 23, 2009 6:29 PM

Jul 2009
any idea what sakuras song was? o.o
Destiny~
Oct 23, 2009 6:45 PM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
BitchMaster said:
francismeunier said:

BitchMaster said:

BitchMaster said:

By all ways please explain since I sometimes get your sarcasm. BTW which one girl would you do from what you saw in this episode: Shizuku? Akane? Kaede?

Hmmmm....By "do", I wonder what would you mean? Are you thinking about the "do" that I am thinking that you might think the same way as me? I will daringly interpret that "do" by default and all I can say is that it was utterly funny and hard to tell considering the position that I'm in but if I really have to pick one, I would say the Pres so in a way I did answer your question and in a way I didn't, how funny was that? LOL 8-)

Oct 23, 2009 7:10 PM

Sep 2009
I was pretty disappointed by this episode. The yuri scenes were way over the top this time. Cliche, forced, not funny. Nothing happened at all in this episode except for establishing the fact that it's going to be a predictable harem set up. Which doesn't help considering the action aspect of the show already sucks. Not that I was really expecting much after the first 3 episodes, but honestly they could do better. I was watching it before just because it was fun, but now it's trying too hard and it's starting to suck.
Oct 23, 2009 7:53 PM

Sep 2008
zeker47 said:

yeah basically
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Oct 23, 2009 7:57 PM

Sep 2009
it was entertaining for most of the anime :)
Oct 23, 2009 8:04 PM

Oct 2009
I honestly have no idea why I love this show so much, but.

I do.

This episode made me squirm in the best way. I'm a sucker for cheap thrills, idk. But I'm kind of getting annoyed with all the squabbling that's going on between the girls. Akane kind of annoys me to death, idk, this might be an unpopular opinion but u kno u kno.

Anyway. Yeah.
Oct 23, 2009 8:29 PM

Aug 2008
Natsuru is apparently getting used to being a girl. And it seems people like him more that way.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 23, 2009 8:39 PM
Mar 2009
damn there really wasnt anything goin on cept a transformin day with a buncha girls... cant see how natsuru hasnt fallen to girl powers yet and by powers i mean sex appeal

True or False
Anime + Manga = Chuck Norris / Chuck Norris
Oct 23, 2009 8:45 PM

Feb 2008
sooooooo we gonna get a fight or no?
Oct 23, 2009 8:53 PM

May 2008
Lesbians..., another weird episode

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Oct 23, 2009 9:31 PM
Jul 2009
LOL a sexual joke in every other scene. The prez is super evil. Good mindless comedy.
Oct 23, 2009 11:26 PM

Oct 2009
Hahaha best episode so far! The president is awesome xD

Lucky bastard XD

Oct 23, 2009 11:44 PM

Apr 2007
Megumi or Yui, two of my favorite singers, which do I choose!?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Dec 17, 2009

252 by il887 »»
Apr 20, 2:53 AM

» Crap show

sjw_vegeta - Feb 2

10 by Arnez »»
Feb 7, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Worst Character?

neow_neow - Oct 31, 2009

36 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:04 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Proselyt - Dec 10, 2009

223 by White_Alice »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:43 AM

Poll: » Best Couple Or Pairing For Male Natsuru

Putanginamo31 - Sep 30, 2021

7 by White_Alice »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.