Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 16, 2020 11:14 PM

Aug 2019
my boy got that grip on that boobage.
Aug 26, 2020 1:27 AM

Aug 2017
This episode was more funnier than the rest. Lots of ships lol.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 6, 2020 7:20 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
It seemed these episode slowly reaching the competition day. The First High School started out to finalized their demo for the competition and looks like its running smoothly. However, Miba's found out something suspicously on behind. Its the girl from before! So, her reason to get revenge just completely misdirected, knewing she just messed up with the wrong guy. She really did not know what was goin on before, and it seemed she didn't even care about her mistake and its consequency. Oh, man, what a stupid girl, completely a type of an insane girl and need to get rid! But, Tatsuya respond just too kind. Sasuga wa oniisama. XD

However, his surrounding kinda acted weird as the result of the intensed feeling they might've felt. Yeah, its Erika, and Leo, to took the actual security matter from behind the screen, and following up by Miki and, Mizuki by taking the security matter in front line. It looks like, they just wanna ended up to be pairing with each others after that moments. XD Okay, these situations was unexpectedly funny with their different expression, and somehow its just gave me a chill before something bad happened sooner or later. Okay, that cliffhanger ending. I wonder who the fuck was that? Lets see the next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 8, 2020 7:47 PM

Feb 2019

I really like how Mibu is using her past experiences and warning the future generations of the potential causes of spying. That little girl spy, though, is super immature. Sure people made mistakes that led to someone getting hurt, but they didn't intend to. It's just immature to not look at the situation and act rationally. It's sad, really. Also, why would a little girl listen to a creepy old crime syndicate boss just to get revenge for their sibling? Her explanation for why she wanted to fluster Tatsuya was because "the man said so." Right, because the old man that wants you to do harm to your classmates is the one to be trusted.

Erika and Leo are definitely a couple and so are Mikihiko and Shibata. The scene where everyone was looking back at Mikihiko and Shibata and then went back to eating was pretty funny. Other than that, there wasn't much else in the episode.

Oct 22, 2020 3:09 AM
Apr 2018
Was a good episode, hope Leo gets more stronger and that girl forgets the Revenge...
Mar 26, 2022 2:30 AM

Sep 2018
lmao, this episode had it's fair number of cliches thrown in there. I guess I'm still a sucker for some of them, the accidental peeping and the breast grab, still somehow makes me chuckle
Apr 22, 2022 11:37 AM

Mar 2019
I really don't like Erika lately and especially in this episode. That whole "come at my house, I will teach you a lethal move" is just dumb and makes no sense. I need more Tatsuya.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 19, 2023 5:49 PM

Nov 2010
I like the fanservice and some ecchi scenes featuring Erika & Mizuki!
Erika has been looking so hot lately. Leo is a lucky bastard if they end up becoming a couple.
Mikihiko needs to grow some balls and take Mizuki for himself already!
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Sooo is there incest in this anime ? (may contain spoilers )

Zyro_Plaze - Yesterday

22 by ElmoBoredAsf »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

» Romance Tag?

akihiko132 - Dec 8, 2020

4 by fqdnl »»
Apr 3, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Shipping For Tatsuya X .......

Ricky16 - Sep 1, 2023

28 by AGiantWeeb »»
Mar 24, 6:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.