Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 9, 2014 7:59 AM

Aug 2013
[size=110]-Mafia (Mini) Game Six-
Alrighty, even though this is an unofficial game, the same rules apply as to any other game in simple format. For those who are new, a quick outline to the game’s rules/basic gameplay can be found here. The Host and Co-hosts are around… somewhere.

The rules are as follows:
1. Due to time zone differences, many players find themselves attending the game at odd intervals. To avoid leaving anyone out, the game’s day/night phase will revolve around a twenty four hour period starting at (roughly) 5 o’clock EST. I’ll apologize in advance if the phase change is not suitable to your zone, or I’m unable to update the change for any odd reason. If that is to happen, consider it “extra town time”. The town’s options during this time are only slightly different, for they can: A: Throw a party, B: continue to vote, C: Chat idly until someone dies, or D: Give your friends baked goods in apology for not inviting them to the party. Here’s a timer! (The Timer was added to the Key Items pocket of your bag). I’ll always be on New York time, which is an hour ahead of CST. (Represent!)

2. I will be hosting this game along with Nyan, so if any problems arise, please Pm either one of us. You should also Pm us if you have any questions regarding the logistics of the game. Another good reason to message us is when the phase changes into night, everyone with special roles should message us their target choice sooner rather than later.

3. Mafia members will be able to contact each other outside this game so that their plotting/votes will be clandestine towards the rest of the town. They can do this in both the day phase and night phase, so be up on your feet town. Any other form of contact outside the game will be considered cheating, and the Host or Co-Host will be forced to take drastically, dramatic action to stop your evil doing. It’s just a warning, but I like to go by the three strike rule, (since I have made the mistake myself before).

4. In order to place your votes, whether it be towards lynching, investigating, or baking a fellow town member a cake, you should use a format like so: Vote: LucianRoy to have a cake. I will not count votes that do not have this format. Period.

5. I will allow the town to talk during the night, (since this game is super lax), but be warned, for the mafia can see your posts if you are plotting strategy. This could affect their decision in negative ways for the town.

6. You are allowed to make role claims, but please, never screen caption your role and post it in the thread. Also, please do not claim your role unnecessarily; it will just cause unwanted confusion. If you do happen to claim your role, and it does cause confusion, then I’d like to make it clear that this is not a bastardized game in any way, shape, or form.

7. If the town decides to not lynch someone on some day, then at first I’ll be disappointed, but then I won’t hold any penalties for it either. However, regarding those who are inactive, if you do not post anything constructive within the time span of 24 hours, then you will first be sent a Pm. If you do not post anything for the next 24 hours, only then will you be kicked from the game.

8. Dead people who are dead are allowed to post on the thread, but you might get shot due to the fact that some people find dead people who can talk to be rather scary. Dead people are not allowed to bite anyone, nor vote, nor use their previous roles.

9. Please follow the club guidelines and be respectful of other players, that means you can’t go OOOOHHHHH GG SCRUB NO REMATCH COME FIGHT ME IRL GET GOOD OR GET DEAD LOL COME AT ME BRO. However, small amounts of profanity will be tolerated, but don’t be a scrub and go overboard.

10. The last, but most important rule of the game is to have fun! This doesn't necessarily imply not taking the game seriously though, but everyone should draw a line at some place or another.

Now that that wall of text is out of the way, let me just make the one special rule apparent. During the first day the town may collectively choose one person to investigate, not lynch, but investigate. The same applies for the mafia when they vote at night. So, in conclusion, all votes on the first day and night will count towards whomever you, (town or mafia), want to investigate. The town will learn their chosen person's role and alignment at the end of the day, and the mafia will learn theirs in the morning. Overall, we wanted to include this feature so that new people will have no fear to speak up on the first day, and no mislynchs will occur either. Normal lynching will resume on the Morning of the second day.

1. Haine15
2. Ranoom Killed by vigilante- Jester
3. Gertrudee Killed by mafia- Town Doctor
4. Smurphinator Lynched by town- Mafia Godfather with one-shot bulletproof
5. Mishukax -Comfirmed Townie
6. Unlucky-kat Killed by Sk- Survivor
7. Suzune-chan Kicked due to inactiveness- Town Investigator
8. The_Pyromaani Lynched by town- Town cop
9. PTYamin- Died while protecting Haine/ killed by mafia- Bodygaurd
10. MaiTai-Lynched- Mafia Roleblocker
11. SluttyxPew- Kicked due to inactiveness- Serial Killer
12. Cloud2313
13. pnut8654321

Thank you for participating! [/size]

MaiTaiSep 8, 2014 7:43 AM
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 14, 2014 1:00 PM

Aug 2013
Alright, everything is set and ready. The game will begin right now at five o'clock EST. I've sent all of your roles, so there's no point in delaying it any further. I hope this goes well. Good luck to everyone!
LucianRoyAug 14, 2014 2:09 PM
Aug 14, 2014 2:14 PM

Jan 2014
Woo, first person here! Hello to everyone who has yet to arrive!
Aug 14, 2014 2:16 PM

May 2013
I say we invest the last person to come here.
Aug 14, 2014 2:21 PM

Jan 2014
That could work as a tentative plan...
I guess the important part here is not to waste our first day investigation, though, and we won't really know if someone's worth investigating until they start talking.
Aug 14, 2014 2:36 PM

Jan 2014
Oh we get to play again soon. Well im off to bed since i have a tomorrow morning a driving test.

Let's have a (mini) fun!
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Aug 14, 2014 3:37 PM

Mar 2010
Hi peeps. Second mafia game and excited.
Aug 14, 2014 4:13 PM

Mar 2010
So anyone here?

BUMP.
Aug 14, 2014 4:23 PM

Oct 2011
Alright. This sounds like fun.

Aug 14, 2014 6:00 PM

Jan 2014
Ranoom said:
So anyone here?

BUMP.

Bump?
Aug 14, 2014 6:06 PM

Apr 2014
Mishukax said:

I say we investigate you.
Vote: Mishukax for investigation.
"Good-o morning-u ebberi-wan, haba nice day!" - Kud
Aug 14, 2014 10:23 PM

Jun 2014
Hi, everybody. Hope we win this, villagers
Aug 14, 2014 11:14 PM

Aug 2013
Hai everyone , I was sleeping when it started , Hope the game will be fun c:

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Aug 15, 2014 12:34 AM
Feb 2013
Hello people :)
Aug 15, 2014 4:41 AM

Dec 2012
Hi!

I was awake when the game started and even saw my message 4 minutes before it started, but just forgot about it... Was playing on phone.
Aug 15, 2014 6:40 AM

Oct 2011
Some old and new faces...I've seen most of you, but I've only played with a few of you.
Let's have a good game shall we?
Secondly, vote Mishu
Sorry.~

Aug 15, 2014 7:53 AM

Mar 2010
PTYamin said:
Mishukax said:

I say we investigate you.
Vote: Mishukax for investigation.

MaiTai said:
Secondly, vote Mishu
Sorry.~

Vote Mishukax

Like these guys i think ur kinda suspicious ...

Votes So Far
Mishukax - 3

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Aug 15, 2014 8:04 AM

Dec 2012
Ranoom said:

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

STOP BUMPING!!! please.

I'm still neutral as to who is suspicious, right now.

btw anyone using GMT, what time does the day end?
Aug 15, 2014 8:06 AM

Apr 2014
cloud2313 said:
Ranoom said:

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

STOP BUMPING!!! please.

I'm still neutral as to who is suspicious, right now.

btw anyone using GMT, what time does the day end?

In 6 hours.
(right?)
Aug 15, 2014 8:30 AM
Feb 2013
oke then,

vote Mishukax
Aug 15, 2014 8:41 AM

Jun 2014
Vote Ranoom for investigation

Wolfs usually votes third.
Aug 15, 2014 8:42 AM
Feb 2013
wait.. there is something that bother me, later mafia also can investigate people right..? That's mean they have chance to investigate twice, not fair I think ?
Aug 15, 2014 8:48 AM

Apr 2014
you could say the same thing in a normal game where a mafia can kill in day and night.
Aug 15, 2014 8:55 AM
Feb 2013
Jackrito said:
you could say the same thing in a normal game where a mafia can kill in day and night.

oh oke then o:

;
Aug 15, 2014 9:19 AM

May 2013
Darn, I'm suspicious now?

Does special role get revealed or just alignment?
Aug 15, 2014 9:20 AM

Apr 2014
i think it is role not too sure tbh I should really know this as a admin
Aug 15, 2014 9:22 AM

Jun 2014
Mishukax said:

It specifically says we will learn the role( but it says nothing about alignment)
Aug 15, 2014 9:24 AM

May 2013
Actually, I wouldn't mind being investigated. That would confirm I'm townie and people won't vote to lynch me. And since I have no special role, mafia would have better people to kill.
Aug 15, 2014 9:29 AM

Aug 2013
Tallying the votes-

Mishukax- 4 (PTYamin, MaiTai, Ranoom, Gertrudee)

Ranoom- 1 (Unlucky-kat)
Aug 15, 2014 9:30 AM

Aug 2013
Oh, and there's exactly four hours and thirty minutes left.
Aug 15, 2014 9:33 AM

Aug 2013
Mishukax said:

Both your role and your alignment get revealed. That's the power of the town investigation. No one needs to worry on the first day since were not lynching. I'd like to see how this goes down.
Aug 15, 2014 9:38 AM

Apr 2014
Mishukax said:
Actually, I wouldn't mind being investigated. That would confirm I'm townie and people won't vote to lynch me. And since I have no special role, mafia would have better people to kill.

Good, vote yourself now.
Aug 15, 2014 9:41 AM

Aug 2013
This is really interesting. Instead of giving defenses like people would usually do for day one, people are instead asking to get investigated.

Just an observation.
Aug 15, 2014 9:54 AM

May 2013
PTYamin said:
Mishukax said:

Good, vote yourself now.

Can I?

Vote Investigation: Mishukax

Kind of feels like wasting the investigation. I don't lose anything from this, so it's your choice.
Aug 15, 2014 10:07 AM

Jun 2014
Mishukax said:
PTYamin said:

Good, vote yourself now.

Can I?

Vote Investigation: Mishukax

Kind of feels like wasting the investigation. I don't lose anything from this, so it's your choice.
Yeah that's what I feel too and that's why I voted on someone more suspicious
Aug 15, 2014 10:33 AM

Jan 2014
Good morning town, just woke up.

PTYamin said:
Mishukax said:

Good, vote yourself now.

Geez dude, that's a little bit harsh. I mean, I agree he's suspicious and all, but...
Regardless, Vote Investigation: Mishukax, for seeming a bit overeager at the start of the game.

Votes so far:

Mishukax: 6 (PTYamin, Mishukax, Smurphinator, MaiTai, Ranoom, Gertrudee)

Ranoom: 1 (Unlucky_Kat)

I actually like this investigation idea, it's a lot less anxiety provoking.
Aug 15, 2014 10:40 AM

May 2013
Unvote: Mishukax
Vote: Ranoom

Nevermind, I don't want to be investigated, so I'll go for Ranoom too.

Votes so far:
Mishukax: 5 (PTYamin, Smurphinator, MaiTai, Ranoom, Gertrudee)
Ranoom: 2 (Unlucky_Kat, Mishukax)
Aug 15, 2014 11:08 AM

Apr 2014
It's not really wasting anything of we investigate a townie/town-sided role. That's what I think. I was going to volunteer myself if nobody else brought up the topic.
Aug 15, 2014 11:09 AM

Aug 2013
Hai everyone
From the looks of it those who voted against Mishu are more suspicious in my opinion , The sudden lynch votes and we haven't even have a clue xD or anyone who was able to check roles + I wont vote against Mishu , The others looks more suspicious imo.

2 hours and 30min left I guess

Aug 15, 2014 11:16 AM

Jan 2014
Haine15 said:
Hai everyone
From the looks of it those who voted against Mishu are more suspicious in my opinion , The sudden lynch votes and we haven't even have a clue xD or anyone who was able to check roles + I wont vote against Mishu , The others looks more suspicious imo.

They aren't lynches, we're just investigating. Part of why everyone's so relaxed about it is because we have nothing to lose if Mishukax turns out to be innocent. Then we just have a person who's a for sure townie we can trust.
Aug 15, 2014 11:21 AM

Aug 2013
Smurphinator said:
Haine15 said:
Hai everyone

They aren't lynches, we're just investigating. Part of why everyone's so relaxed about it is because we have nothing to lose if Mishukax turns out to be innocent. Then we just have a person who's a for sure townie we can trust.

Well , since we know nothing of how many mafia out there but from the number , they can be 3 ? + SK , So the possibility can be high imo that he is either one of them 8:4.
I don't want to cruelly lynch someone innocent from the very first day xD , I bet Mishu regretting what he said in his first post lol
HaineAug 15, 2014 11:26 AM

Aug 15, 2014 11:30 AM

Jan 2014
Haine15 said:
Smurphinator said:

Well , since we know nothing of how many mafia out there but from the number , they can be 3 ? + SK , So the possibility can be high imo that he is either of them 8:4.
I don't want to cruelly lynch someone innocent from the very first day xD , I bet Mishu regretting what he said in his first post lol

Yeah, small games can be a little scary, because if the mafia ratio is so high... *shivers*
Not to be rude, but did you not read the rules of the game? We can't lynch on the first day, we can only investigate people and their roles. If Mishukax turns out to be town, then we'll know his role, and he'll still be alive, since it isn't a lynch.
It isn't cruel, because if he's innocent everyone will have complete trust in him later.
Aug 15, 2014 12:09 PM

Aug 2013
Smurphinator said:
Haine15 said:

Well , since we know nothing of how many mafia out there but from the number , they can be 3 ? + SK , So the possibility can be high imo that he is either of them 8:4.

Yeah, small games can be a little scary, because if the mafia ratio is so high... *shivers*
Not to be rude, but did you not read the rules of the game? We can't lynch on the first day, we can only investigate people and their roles. If Mishukax turns out to be town, then we'll know his role, and he'll still be alive, since it isn't a lynch.
It isn't cruel, because if he's innocent everyone will have complete trust in him later.

Sorry I didn't fully read it , Skipped the last important thing that was it Dx
If that's the case , I find investigating MaiTai better than Mishu
Vote : MaiTai
For real didn't notice that T_T and I felt something wrong when I read the posts /facepalm

Aug 15, 2014 1:13 PM

Aug 2013
A quick check up of the votes reveals that Mishukax is looking like the investigatee. There's about one hour left until night-time. Hopefully everybody's happy with their choice, but I've yet to see any real defenses/ reasons why anybody made their decision. I suppose it still has to do with randomness of day one.

Mishukax- 5 (PTYamin, Smurphinator, MaiTai, Ranoom, Gertrudee)

Ranoom- 2 (Unlucky-kat, Mishukax)

MaiTai- 1 (Haine15)
Aug 15, 2014 1:16 PM

Dec 2012
Vote: Ranoom
Aug 15, 2014 1:17 PM

Aug 2013
Also, there is about one hour left until the night stage. I'll be Pm-ing the people who didn't post today around that time.

Lastly, everyone will be allowed to talk during the night, so feel free to chat it up. Then maybe this game will get going faster as well.
Aug 15, 2014 1:18 PM

Oct 2011
Lol and how exactly is investigating me better than Mishu? I'm confused, but go ahead and waste your time. o:
At least I'm not switching around my votes like some people.

Aug 15, 2014 1:18 PM

Aug 2013
Mishukax- 5 (PTYamin, Smurphinator, MaiTai, Ranoom, Gertrudee)

Ranoom- 3 (Unlucky-kat, Mishukax, cloud2313)

MaiTai- 1 (Haine15)
Aug 15, 2014 1:22 PM

Apr 2014
Wouln't you be glad you're being investigated? I don't see why you'd want to defend yourself from an investigation.

IMO, its actually a waste to investigate a mafia, because we could have lynched instead.

Why I voted Mishukax? Just for the sake of investigation. If I found someone suspicious, I'd lynch them, not investigate.
Aug 15, 2014 1:26 PM

Aug 2013
Understood, so your goal is to investigate the least suspicious person on day one. I'll make a mental note of this if we ever include this rule in any other game.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.