Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 4, 2014 3:49 AM

Aug 2013
And nyan stealing post #100 thanks !! xD
I read the posts and looks like we have someone claiming to be a doctor , Can I ask why you said it too early if it is the truth ?

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Aug 4, 2014 3:50 AM

Aug 2013
@chocolatehearta

Look. Boss. I'll level with you. What's your alt win condition? I may be inclined to help you out. Right now it just looks like you're trolling.

@Smurph

That's a pretty lazy defense. It's also disheartening to know you didn't want to argue. So my read on you has solidified.

@Snuffs

You basically scum slipped by saying. Well we're going to end up following you anyway. Then you asked if we're going to lynch today. When frankly we've established that we are already. You for some reason blindly respect my opinion and in my eyes you've confirmed me town.

Why doesn't anyone I'm interacting with come at me? Simple. They know.

Hagarn, Akatsuki. Please post more.
Aug 4, 2014 3:58 AM

Jan 2014
Fo-Fai said:
@Smurph

That's a pretty lazy defense. It's also disheartening to know you didn't want to argue. So my read on you has solidified.

Argue with you about what?
Aug 4, 2014 4:06 AM

Aug 2013
Fo-Fai said:

Smurphinator said:

Do you have a death wish!?!?!?!?
I guess we'll know whether or not your mafia tomorrow, though, because no mafia in their right mind would leave a claiming doctor alive....
What townie says crap like this smurph? Really. My first thought was, we gotta lynch this bozo. Your first thought was, eh, guess we'll find out tomorrow because I'm mafia and I want to find out if you're really doc. Well by all means. This dude is third party. He wants to be lynched. It's bloody obvious.
^This

You responded with. "I counter-claimed doctor and got lynched." In some irrelevant scenario that is completely different. Nobody is gonna counter-claim a doctor in a setup with flavored roles. Make sense? I have a role-name that I've literally never heard of before. So do you. So does everyone.

Claiming a doctor doesn't make a lick of sense. Dude wants to get lynched. Can't stress that fact enough. You however skipped a step. You brought up the scenario of tomorrow. Tomorrow? The only people that speak in terms of day and night are mafia. Town lives in the here and now.

Your defense was dismissive and didn't bother to continue discussion or attempt to debunk my point whatsoever.

You scum brah?
Aug 4, 2014 4:06 AM

Jan 2014
Fo-Fai said:
@chocolatehearta

Look. Boss. I'll level with you. What's your alt win condition? I may be inclined to help you out. Right now it just looks like you're trolling.

My win condition is to get all Mafia members killed. And I'm not trolling. All the things I'm doing have a purpose.
Aug 4, 2014 4:09 AM

Aug 2013
chocolatehearta said:
Fo-Fai said:
@chocolatehearta

My win condition is to get all Mafia members killed. And I'm not trolling. All the things I'm doing have a purpose.
If you're not willing to cooperate then I'm not gonna help you.

Pray for a good vig that reads threads.

Going to bed. I'll be back well before deadline. I'm hosting my own game atm so I'll be online for sure. Will answer any questions/concerns then.
Aug 4, 2014 4:20 AM

Jan 2014
Fo-Fai said:
Fo-Fai said:

What townie says crap like this smurph? Really. My first thought was, we gotta lynch this bozo. Your first thought was, eh, guess we'll find out tomorrow because I'm mafia and I want to find out if you're really doc. Well by all means. This dude is third party. He wants to be lynched. It's bloody obvious.
^This

You responded with. "I counter-claimed doctor and got lynched." In some irrelevant scenario that is completely different. Nobody is gonna counter-claim a doctor in a setup with flavored roles. Make sense? I have a role-name that I've literally never heard of before. So do you. So does everyone.

Claiming a doctor doesn't make a lick of sense. Dude wants to get lynched. Can't stress that fact enough. You however skipped a step. You brought up the scenario of tomorrow. Tomorrow? The only people that speak in terms of day and night are mafia. Town lives in the here and now.

Your defense was dismissive and didn't bother to continue discussion or attempt to debunk my point whatsoever.

You scum brah?

1. Yeah, I had to go on the mafia wiki just to understand my role completely, and the role was still used infrequently enough the page didn't offer much... D:
2. Um, not to be rude, but that's just not true. Does the mafia think like that? Yes. So does the serial killer, and many townies with special abilities, not to mention there are always the people who just naturally think ahead. I understand why you'd reach that conclusion, I have already apologized for my wording, but there are too many other possibilities to solidify such a narrow accusation like that.
3. Hey, scum? Little harsh, no? Your old avatar had someone exhaling smoke... -_-
4. Goodnight.
Aug 4, 2014 4:23 AM

Aug 2013
scum=mafia

sorry for speaking in jargon, that's actually pretty scummy of me, given the crowd

jimmy hendrix>everything
Aug 4, 2014 4:24 AM

May 2012

SPOT THE IMPOSTER!! HAHAHA

PLAYERS

1. JOAOAA - Happy
2. Smurphinator - Natsu
3. Haine15 - Lucy
4. Mishukax - Erza
5. Hagarn - Gray
6. chocolatehearta - Gajeel
7. AkatsukiWolf - Juvia
8. The_Pyromaani - Wendy
9. PTYamin - Laxus
10. animeno - Mirajane
11. Shadowsnake777 - Elfman
12. Fo-fai - Panther Lily
13. Karote - Charle

“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Aug 4, 2014 4:41 AM

Apr 2014
people who say been overly active is not a bad thing should see what happens to me in another club where i play mafia. I die 1 night every game because of been so active in the 1 one so now I can't enjoy playing it which also led to the creation of this club a bit of background for u.
I will agree that everyone should be active but be ready to become a target for it that is why my play style in this club is not as good as it could be because of fear of that happening again.
Aug 4, 2014 4:46 AM

Aug 2013
Jackrito said:
I die 1 night every game

LOL xD Poor Jackie xP

@Nyan Huh ?O_o

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Aug 4, 2014 4:47 AM

Dec 2012
Jackrito said:
people who say been overly active is not a bad thing should see what happens to me in another club where i play mafia. I die 1 night every game because of been so active in the 1 one so now I can't enjoy playing it .

I know that feel.
Aug 4, 2014 4:47 AM

Jun 2013
sorry for being late what have i missed XD (not 6 pages of stuff surely)
Memento Mori.
Aug 4, 2014 4:50 AM

Jan 2014
Karote said:
Jackrito said:
people who say been overly active is not a bad thing should see what happens to me in another club where i play mafia. I die 1 night every game because of been so active in the 1 one so now I can't enjoy playing it .

I know that feel.

me too.
Aug 4, 2014 4:53 AM

May 2012
animeno said:

Well, Happy wants a homo with Natsu ~ Natsu said Lucy boobs is too tempting ~ Happy demand no one kill erza but if she died he will take the blame for it ~ panther lily try to get everyone to break the ice ~ Natsu claim to be the doctor
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”

Aug 4, 2014 4:53 AM

Jan 2014
Yosh Yosh Mr. Pyro is back from work. So how are you guys dooing? =D
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Aug 4, 2014 4:56 AM

May 2012
The_Pyromaani said:

nyancat2506 said:
animeno said:

Well, Happy wants a homo with Natsu ~ Natsu said Lucy boobs is too tempting ~ Happy demand no one kill erza but if she died he will take the blame for it ~ panther lily try to get everyone to break the ice ~ Natsu claim to be the doctor

Things heated up hahha

Aug 4, 2014 4:57 AM

May 2012
Haine15 said:
Jackrito said:
I die 1 night every game

LOL xD Poor Jackie xP

@Nyan Huh ?O_o

eh? hahha

Aug 4, 2014 4:58 AM

Jun 2013
now I Mirajane will do a gravure photo shoot (because I can)
Memento Mori.
Aug 4, 2014 5:03 AM

May 2012
^ picture it or its a lie :p

Aug 4, 2014 5:05 AM

Jan 2014
Jackrito said:
people who say been overly active is not a bad thing should see what happens to me in another club where i play mafia. I die 1 night every game because of been so active in the 1 one so now I can't enjoy playing it which also led to the creation of this club a bit of background for u.
I will agree that everyone should be active but be ready to become a target for it that is why my play style in this club is not as good as it could be because of fear of that happening again.

Yeah, that one's coming back to bite me.
Aug 4, 2014 5:06 AM

Jan 2014
nyancat2506 said:
The_Pyromaani said:

nyancat2506 said:

Things heated up hahha

LoL yeah. Im the Mastermind Pyro like i was in game 3 XD
Aug 4, 2014 5:07 AM

Jan 2014
The_Pyromaani said:
nyancat2506 said:

Things heated up hahha

I didn't claim to be the doctor, that was Gajeel
Aug 4, 2014 5:09 AM

Jun 2013
my photo shoot to pass the time-

animenoAug 4, 2014 5:13 AM
Memento Mori.
Aug 4, 2014 5:15 AM

May 2012
Smurphinator said:
The_Pyromaani said:

Fix that :X

gomen gomen hahha

Aug 4, 2014 5:17 AM
Feb 2013
So.. we still going to lynch...(?)

Well, the sure thing is not to lynch chocholatehearte, cos it obvious THAT'S her role winning condition, it seem...

What come into my mind is.. why she is so rush... should enjoy this game a little longer, build suspicion on her slowly... don't you think??
deactivated0103Aug 4, 2014 5:21 AM
Aug 4, 2014 5:19 AM

Jan 2014
nyancat2506 said:
Smurphinator said:

Fix that :X

gomen gomen hahha

Thanks!
animeno said:
my photo shoot to pass the time-

*blushes*
Aug 4, 2014 5:20 AM

Jan 2014
What was her role? Forgot it allready lol
Aug 4, 2014 5:26 AM

May 2012
Fo-Fai said:
Who are the bad guys in this setup? Or are they all good guys?

SOME ARE IMPOSTER FROM TARTARUS

Aug 4, 2014 5:38 AM
Feb 2013
I heard everyone get "unsual role".. not me though, my role kind ordinary... (:
Aug 4, 2014 5:45 AM

May 2012

The Game Started ;

DAY 1 - 04/08/2014

Day 1 will end on 11AM - 05/08/2014

11AM - 11AM ( 24 hour phase)

TIME

Current Lynching Status :

None

P/s : I will updated it this way in every page so it will not get lost or just for a reminder

MOD or Co-Mod

The story so far ;

- Happy wants a homo with natsu, will kill him if he doesnt except it
- Panther Lily get everyone to break the ice
- Mirajane said it was her(?) first time playing
- Happy once again demanded to not get Erza killed because she's a babe
- Panther Lily asking if anyone had watched fairy Tail in this forum thread
- Lucy speculate about the Mafia game setup
- Natsu told everyone that he's a pro first day lyncher
- shounen fight >.>
- Gray entered - saying he's more of an observer and being critique by panther lily
- Happy saying he's happy as long as erza is not a traitor
- Charle and Gajeel entered
- Gajeel claim to be first time playing on Mal and told everyone its fine to lynch him (?) and also claim to be the doctor
- Gray question everyone sanity and panther Lily refuse to believe Gajeel (ironic since theyre suppose to be a partner in FT haha)
- Gajeel said his winning condition is to get all mafia killed
- Panther Lily refused to help Gajeel if he dont want to cooperate ~ going to bed and promise to come before deadline
- Mirajane entered
- Wendy claimed to be mastermind just like in Game 3
- Mirajane posted her boobie cool photo to pass us some time
- Gray claim to have an ordinary role

Aug 4, 2014 5:53 AM
Feb 2013
So Nyan, about your sig.. I bet you have history with it, why put it there if you don't fucking believe it.. :I
Aug 4, 2014 5:57 AM

May 2012
Hagarn said:
So Nyan, about your sig.. I bet you have history with it, why put it there if you don't fucking believe it.. :I

haha, come to think of it, it just me boosting my self esteem, because im still being the nice one. well the nice one finished last hahha. Of course, i still believe it, it just i wish i didnt believe it, if u get what i mean..

*deep* hahha

Aug 4, 2014 6:04 AM
Feb 2013
You're right.. that's deep.. cos I don't get it lol, .."the nice one finished last.." not sure what you mean by that, haha :3
Aug 4, 2014 6:15 AM

May 2012
Hagarn said:
You're right.. that's deep.. cos I don't get it lol, .."the nice one finished last.." not sure what you mean by that, haha :3

u know that term, 'nice guys finished last' hahha xD

Aug 4, 2014 6:20 AM
Feb 2013
nyancat2506 said:
Hagarn said:

tbh, my mind goes somewhere else.. o_o
Aug 4, 2014 6:45 AM

May 2013
Sup.
JOAOAA said:
DO NOT KILL ERZA OR YOU"LL REGRET IT!!!!!

I totally agree with this. I should be kept alive.
Aug 4, 2014 6:46 AM

May 2012
Hagarn said:
nyancat2506 said:

tbh, my mind goes somewhere else.. o_o

haha where did ur mind go?

Aug 4, 2014 6:55 AM
Feb 2013
nyancat2506 said:

hehe, guess you know..related to hentai

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's not really cool quote you know..
This is better; the kool one, finished quick, >.>
Aug 4, 2014 7:09 AM

May 2012
Hagarn said:
nyancat2506 said:

hehe, guess you know..related to hentai

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's not really cool quote you know..
This is better; the kool one, finished quick, >.>

hahha yeah its not the coolest quote i know, i might change it ahah xD.

hahhha come to think of it that last word lol xD

Aug 4, 2014 7:50 AM
Feb 2013
nyancat2506 said:
hahhha come to think of it that last word lol xD

haha lolol xD
Aug 4, 2014 8:08 AM

Apr 2014
chocolatehearta said:
Smurphinator said:

You mean like claiming roles? Yes. It actually makes things much more fun, just be careful and all.

Okay. That's really important for me.

I'm the doctor!

WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT??

Fo-Fai said:
So bets are on this joker chocolatehearta being, a joker. Or at the very least something similar.

oh, right. There may be a joker-type role.
PTYaminAug 4, 2014 8:16 AM
"Good-o morning-u ebberi-wan, haba nice day!" - Kud
Aug 4, 2014 8:13 AM
Feb 2013
PTYamin said:
chocholatehearte said:
[I'm the doctor!

WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT??

You don't read the post.. ?

she want senpai to notice her..
Aug 4, 2014 8:14 AM

Dec 2012
PTYamin said:
chocolatehearta said:

Okay. That's really important for me.

I'm the doctor!

WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT??

So mafia/sk would target her?
Aug 4, 2014 8:18 AM
Feb 2013
Karote said:

So we Townie lynche her..
Aug 4, 2014 8:22 AM

Dec 2012
Hagarn said:
Karote said:

No one likes lynching on first day. You saw how I failed last time , right? xD
Aug 4, 2014 8:31 AM
Feb 2013
Karote said:
Hagarn said:

O my babe, you don't read the thread..? Seem our unofficial leader Fo-fai has succeed influence people to do so.. Jeez.. you say you wanna change, this is what you mean by that..?? you are failed on the first attemp
Aug 4, 2014 8:53 AM

Jan 2014
Karote said:

Seems like somebody finally understood my attempt. Gosh.
Guys, I'm not the doctor. I just wanted to test your reactions and I got what I wanted. I also wanted the mafia to kill me, but I don't they would have done that, because everyone thinks it's my goal to get myself killed.

I know I'm weird :P
Aug 4, 2014 8:55 AM
Feb 2013
Let me clear this thing, chocholatehearte role is Jester ( i think), her win condition is getting lynched.. (now i sound so full of my self)

and.. Fo-fai and the other want to lynch in day one, so.. that is, this is two different thing..
Aug 4, 2014 8:57 AM

Dec 2012
Hagarn said:
Karote said:

O my babe, you don't read the thread..? Seem our unofficial leader Fo-fai has succeed influence people to do so.. Jeez.. you say you wanna change, this is what you mean by that..?? you are failed on the first attemp

I do read thread , If Fo-Fai wanted he could manipulate people to lynch somebody.
People are too afraid to do it themselves unless someone gives a push.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.