Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2009 6:21 AM

Mar 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Would have liked more yaoi but that was enough.

Feb 2, 2010 1:56 PM

Feb 2009
That was a piece of weird anime.

At first I thought that I won't be able to watch it, but somehow I got used to the lack of animation and slow motion, however I still didn't like it. I also didn't like the red-haired-guy's character, just as Zeig's. Scenes of fights were terrible, Zeig all the time going to kill Duo and not kill humans, because they are humans were terrible and the ending was also terrible. Not telling what happened? Too cruel! But I guess they somehow survived, I mean, Duo haven't turned into red sparkles and vanished, so I guess that was a happy ending. Also, the guy at the end looked like Zeig.

On the other side, Zeig's hair and how Duo swing his sword... so bishie <3

Btw, does anyone know what's up with every guy wearing earrings?
May 10, 2012 4:17 AM

Sep 2010
Loved the character designs
Alright music
lulzy animation

eh 4/10 Stefan was the only good character. He looked like that one guy from Trigun a bit. xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Apr 7, 2013 7:48 PM
Aug 2011
It says "to be continued" yet it never continued :(

Yeah it was cheap as fuck but I kind of liked this because it was unintentionally hilarious lol.
I'm going to give this a 3 just cause I can.

Totally think this could have been a pretty good watch, had it been actually animated and explained in 24 min episodes instead of 5 minute ones.

If that was Zeig at the end then what a hot mofo.
Hopefully Duo acquired some manliness somewhere along the line too.
Feb 6, 2014 5:00 AM

Jun 2013
The ending was sad. I enjoyed this anime other than the animation, the story was ok. I'll give it a 5 for trying. I really wish they would have continued this, too bad.

P.S. I'm a straight guy who watched this lol.
RaidenFeb 13, 2014 12:57 AM
Apr 19, 2014 3:43 AM

Jul 2010
So all that build up for a fight that ends in five seconds.

Overall...

Animation is damn near Mars of Destruction quality. Characters are stiff, rarely moves, and no facial expressions other than blank and stoic. A lot of character sliding and repeated frames of animation. The only thing that keeps it from being as bad as an Idea Factory anime is the art.

Some of the worst Japanese voice work I've ever heard in an anime.

Plot is disjointed and unfocused, jumping between flashbacks that has little connection to the main plot, with side characters that also serve little to no purpose. Seriously, the only reason this went on for as long as it did was because of all the unnecessary padding and pointlessly drawn out conversations. This anime could've been resolved in a single five minute episode.

The two main leads remain irritatingly inconsistent and boring 'til the end.

So yeah, this was almost Mars of Destruction levels of hilariously inept.
Jul 22, 2016 7:57 AM

Nov 2008
Better than Twilight. 1/10
Sep 28, 2019 2:08 AM

Oct 2015
The duel between Zeig and Duo was so empty like my pockets this week. I wanted to hang meself( no error there), to how shitty this was! Even the hunter ran away from that, what the f?

This Overall was the real image of how bad anime is made. The only good thing I have to agree was the design of the characters, except Duo who had a lipstick. Other than that the story was a mess, I mean a complete mess. If it was a tangible thing it would be toxic and kill you slowly. I mean next we were seeing people killing for this Plana thing, apparently Duo mentioned to humans. Next we had Zeig trying to kill him for that, next they seem to reconcile, and suddenly they at it again( the fuck?). The characters were so lame and conflicting. Like why was the hunter even there? He didn't add anything to the series, he only ended up as a kiss ass for Zeig and was hardly impacting! Zeig was the worst with his conflicted ass. The animation moved faster than a snail, I wanted to fast forward my life. The VAs were so lame, probably because of the script though.

2/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Feb 16, 2020 4:50 PM

Jan 2015
I liked it
The ending implies that it will continue but it sadly never did
I'll keep believing that duo turned out ok and they lived happy after ever
May 16, 2020 9:45 AM
May 2019
Oh my, this was awful. Might be because of the slideshow Powerpoint presentation it is, but it was hard to take anything seriously. The pacing was also really off.
May 20, 2021 11:27 AM

Jul 2007
Well the animation was pretty bad, but the character design was cute.
I was hoping for some BL and only at the ending I could gather they loved each other? I wanted something to happen 😫😫

And the fact it finished with a "to be continued" was like what?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Legend of Duo Episode 1 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Oct 6, 2009

8 by Kowareta99 »»
May 16, 2020 8:49 AM

Poll: » Legend of Duo Episode 11 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Oct 10, 2009

4 by Pyro »»
Feb 11, 2018 11:15 PM

Poll: » Legend of Duo Episode 7 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Oct 7, 2009

4 by Pyro »»
Feb 11, 2018 10:35 PM

Poll: » Legend of Duo Episode 6 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Oct 7, 2009

6 by Pyro »»
Feb 11, 2018 10:24 PM

Poll: » Legend of Duo Episode 5 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Oct 7, 2009

4 by Pyro »»
Feb 11, 2018 10:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.