Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 9, 2009 5:18 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well I have to admit that I figured this episode would be something like this. A mixture of fan service and side plot. It did keep me entertained, but there were things that just felt out of place to me. Kusanagi was acting too emo, and Valencia didn't really even seem necessary in the first place. These OVAs weren't anything real special, but..nice none the less.
Dec 16, 2014 1:05 AM

Jul 2008
Oh crap it was the 3rd option, the hot springs episode.
Jan 15, 2015 6:38 AM

Dec 2008
Good ol ol school 90's anime. From japan, to FRISCo, to a hot spring. Two years passed and everyone, especially Kusanagi, the Nagitama MAN, looks soo much cooler! Good way to end things I suppose =p lol
May 14, 2015 10:00 AM

Sep 2012
I want to know the song they were singing at the end.
Jan 1, 2020 7:20 PM

Mar 2016
It was worth siting through the first two shitty OVA episodes for this (I guess the new tight TAC skirts made then more bearable). A return to what I had gotten used to with this series in terms of the quality of the direction and writing. Especially with the balance of comedy and seriousness, or I guess in this case a relatively absurd premise played out believably for comedic effect.

If only the TV series could have had the characters look and move like they do here. The primary focus being Takeuchi in her bra and jeans was the best decision the staff could have made, though there could have been more Matsudaira service. Koume looked great too. In the end solid, but odd, suspense at the hot spring. This is the kind of content I expect from an extra OVA episode. Fun stuff.

More topics from this board

» Anyone know where to watch the dub on Blue Seed 2

Apollo18 - Jul 25, 2020

3 by Delgear »»
Nov 10, 2021 9:21 PM

Poll: » Blue Seed 2 Episode 1 Discussion

Retro8bit - Oct 9, 2009

3 by removed-user »»
Jun 3, 2016 2:09 PM

Poll: » Blue Seed 2 Episode 2 Discussion

Retro8bit - Oct 9, 2009

2 by WolfWood37 »»
Dec 16, 2014 12:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.