Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2014 10:08 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well we got a new villain, the villains last time are now at least friendly...this is more like internal security now. Fuligar comes to the rescue and he captured Sylvie, perhaps we'll see her again?

I thought their fighter ships were just that fighter ships...I thought maybe twice or thrice the size of early 21st century jet fighters but I havent figured they'll be thrice the size of our universe's present day biggest aircraft carriers (or perhaps bigger still!). Given the perspective when they dumped TA-29 in an airport and it dwarfed the big jumbo jets beside it to minnows or the TA-23 on top of the New York skyline where it was as long as the old WTC Twin Towers stacked on top of each other. *smacks myself in the forehead* ... and I keep forgetting the title itself, they're starships! >_< LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Oct 7, 2017 11:27 PM

Dec 2013
Absolutely butchered any respect to Sylvie. The series had the right idea with the old timers.
Yohko is annoyingly arrogant
Dec 29, 2018 11:56 PM

Aug 2015
Yohko is absolutely savage
Pinpoints people's insecurities and never stops needling them about it
True gamer

I actually would prefer to see Yohko play games in the arcade instead of all this space business, honestly
Like High Score Girl, but where the female lead talks and is a neko jerk
glassknucklesDec 30, 2018 12:12 AM
Feb 14, 2019 9:05 AM

Sep 2018
This second batch of episodes aren't off to a great start, this really fell flat to me compared to the first three.
Also, to the person that said "The Series had the right idea with the old timers." Well, guess I should just kill myself then. Can always count on the anime community to be depressing and judgmental.
Feb 14, 2019 9:09 AM

Sep 2018
tofei said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well we got a new villain, the villains last time are now at least friendly..

There is no evidence of that and the person that wants to eliminate her at the end of this episode is the head of the "villains" from the first set of episodes. (though they were always more like rivals anyhow.)
Feb 23, 3:13 AM

Jul 2023
It was a fun episode, and Yohko as always delivered.

I am baffled how anyone can dislike this fun though mindless show.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soreyuke! Uchuu Senkan Yamamoto Yohko II Episode 3 Discussion

tofei - Jul 5, 2014

3 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 25, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Soreyuke! Uchuu Senkan Yamamoto Yohko II Episode 2 Discussion

tofei - Jul 5, 2014

3 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 24, 3:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.