Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 23, 2014 3:08 AM

May 2010
How come Silva doesn't ave any siblings? And KIllua's generation has like five?

Also do they force the girls to behave like a guy in the family? Because I don't see any reason why Kalluto wears a kimono.

Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jun 23, 2014 3:21 AM

Jun 2009
Why would Silva have to have siblings? Maybe Zeno and his wife just didn't have any other children or something like that?

Kalluto is a guy, so if anything it's the other way around. If you think Kalluto is confusing just wait until you meet the final sibling.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jun 23, 2014 4:57 AM

May 2014
Why would you think that way? Anyway its possible that they only had one son. Its their choice anyway.
The same can be applied to kalluto, its his own free will to wear kimono.
The world is not what it seems.
Jun 23, 2014 6:38 AM

Jun 2013
They always call Alluka with feminine tenses even though it's a boy.

Even though it looks like some Heian princess.
Jun 23, 2014 9:28 AM

Dec 2011
Silva doesn't have to have siblings.... However, notice that Zeno is still alive, but we have yet to meet his wife.

Stepping into head-canon territory here: it's possible that Zeno's wife is dead, and she passed away at an age where she only had the opportunity to have one child...
Or maybe Silva's parents only wanted one child.

Forcing girls to behave like a guy? No. They are individuals.
Kalluto wears a kimono because he wants to.
Zoldyck's killing offspring? Never. It is an unspoken rule that Zoldyck's don't kill each other.
Jun 23, 2014 1:51 PM

May 2010
insan3Spectre said:
Why would Silva have to have siblings? Maybe Zeno and his wife just didn't have any other children or something like that?

Kalluto is a guy, so if anything it's the other way around. If you think Kalluto is confusing just wait until you meet the final sibling.

I just mean that not all of their offspring is capable of being the head, so wouldn't it make sense for them to produce as many candidate heirs as possible?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jun 23, 2014 2:19 PM

Jun 2009
I don't know, maybe Silva was an obvious child prodigy or something. Or maybe, like Dalpuri said, Zeno and his wife weren't able to have more children. Also, maybe the silver hair Zeno, Silva, and Killua all possess is a trait the heir apparant always has.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jun 23, 2014 6:47 PM

Mar 2014
No for the simple fact that killing in the family is restricted.
Jun 23, 2014 8:21 PM

Jul 2013
Who would kill them Assassins?

it would be cool to see the head vs the other's in a 1v5

but then that might lead to the siblings vs parents(and Illumi no way hes taking Killua's side) man i kinda wish this could happen now
Jun 23, 2014 8:50 PM

Jun 2009
StefanHere said:

but then that might lead to the siblings vs parents(and Illumi no way hes taking Killua's side) man i kinda wish this could happen now

No way he's not taking his side, you mean?

- Geralt of Rivia
Jun 23, 2014 9:03 PM

Jul 2013
insan3Spectre said:
StefanHere said:

No way he's not taking his side, you mean?

i got the feeling that he was an assassin before anything else i watched the episodes that he was in a few months ago so my memory is abit fuzzy
Jun 23, 2014 10:02 PM

Dec 2011
^ I think all of the Zoldyck family members (except Killua and Alluka) consider themselves assassins first and family second. They are all self-interested individuals (and according to their nen, highly manipulative). However that doesn't mean they don't have affection for one another, or that they don't have favourites (usually Killua) among family members. If put in that situation, Illumi will always side with Killua (as long as Illumi assures his own benefits first).
Jun 23, 2014 10:24 PM

May 2014
DalPuri said:
^ I think all of the Zoldyck family members (except Killua and Alluka) consider themselves assassins first and family second. They are all self-interested individuals (and according to their nen, highly manipulative). However that doesn't mean they don't have affection for one another, or that they don't have favourites (usually Killua) among family members. If put in that situation, Illumi will always side with Killua (as long as Illumi assures his own benefits first).

Agree!
The world is not what it seems.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Anisamar - Oct 10, 2011

135 by WienGirl »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

47 by Rhaelynne »»
4 hours ago

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014 ( 1 2 )

animeboilolz - Apr 23

63 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 25, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 117 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2014

238 by mrymtrisyia78910 »»
Apr 24, 1:55 PM

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
Apr 23, 5:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.