Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2014 5:56 PM

Jun 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Odd little thing; the story's OK, but it's pretty simple and two episodes is way too long to tell it. It's pretty grim, really; every single character is a huge asshole with the qualified exception of Lou; she did show some mercy to Bad by ultimately killing him quickly rather than letting him suffer, but she clearly doesn't care about the murder-for-hire business her comrades run so she's not exactly a good person. Regardless, this nasty tone is belied by the bright artwork and goofy jokes. Given the content I don't think this should be trying to imitate Slayers like just about every fantasy anime from the '90s.

Speaking of which, what was it about the execution of the prime minister that angered Kei so? She doesn't seem to value human life at all; she thought the peasants being slaughtered was cool, and she does eat people, after all.

I'm at a loss to explain the bizarre final scene. Maybe they thought the whole thing was too much of a downer and wanted to end on some humor?
FronzelJul 8, 2014 11:44 AM
Apr 6, 2016 12:42 PM
Jan 2010
Funny, nice graphics and a good ending.
Dec 25, 2016 4:55 PM

Apr 2012
thinking of his brother during sex? o.O

nowhere near enough h to be h, not sure what this is

??? just created a thread/poll for Ep1, and it put my post here?
Mar 19, 2017 6:18 AM
Oct 2013
The body shape is quite lovely (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡ and animation in the h scene was pretty expressive and showing off the body well. Also good service in the not h scenes I guess. Although didn't show genitals angles most of the time.

Must say the indigo hair was most appealing of all with her build and sizable assets, while exuding the cool beauty of her (*˘︶˘*)

The animation for the action and stuff was decent as well. Quite gory with the body slicing.

Nii-chan didn't even know his sister was not a boy? Why his hair color changed?

Newayz loled at red head so serious raging and trying to smash granny with wok only to miss due to sneeze XD
Feb 25, 2018 8:21 AM
Jul 2018
Blackouting said:
??? just created a thread/poll for Ep1, and it put my post here?

If you try to create a discussion thread for an episode or chapter, but the discussion thread already exists, then your post gets added onto the existing thread. Oh, and the five minute cool-down on creating another topic still applies (which I guess is a bug since a new topic wasn't actually created).

But in this case, the thing that makes no sense is the inconsistency between the poll title ("Midnight Panther Episode 1 Discussion") and the thread title ("Midnight Panther Episode 2 Discussion").
Dec 30, 2021 4:36 PM

Aug 2020
Damn, it should be a crime for an hentai with such a good animation quality and art style to not have more quality H scenes. The only H scene in this entire episode was a short sex scene with Sonya. It was one of the best 90's H scenes in my opinion. I really wish there would have been more H scenes like that. I feel like most of this episode was just a filler that barely touched the main plot which wasn't even that interesting tbh.
I wish Sonya could have been the MC instead of Lou since she is more interesting in comparison.

Overall that was a more or less a good episode. The hightlights being Sonya H scene and the amusing Pussy Cats performance.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Midnight Panther Episode 2 Discussion

Blackouting - Dec 25, 2016

3 by HentaiList10 »»
Dec 30, 2021 4:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.