Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 18, 2014 5:37 PM

Jun 2014
What do you guys think of reborn? It's on my plan to watch list and I'm not sure if I should start getting into it or not. I know we all have different tastes but I just want to know what other people think of it.

Or recommend anything you think I should watch.
Jun 18, 2014 5:44 PM

Jan 2008
First entire season is just a introduction arc. A lot of people don't like how Tsuna goes naked, don't worry, that gag stops in the 2nd season.

Best to just watch the 2nd opening to see how the anime will truly be and use that as motivation to keep watching.
Jun 18, 2014 5:55 PM

Jun 2014
Alright thanks man.
Jun 18, 2014 6:11 PM

Nov 2010
I think it's average. The first 20 episodes are really bad comedy and then it turns to an average battle shounen.
Jun 18, 2014 6:38 PM

May 2011
It becomes so hilarious when you start get used to the characters and their personalities, i was like you when i watched the first episode and i was about to drop it but one of my friends told me that I would regret making that decision so I kept watching and after 20-30 episodes i started to get in the story and after that i became addicted and sometimes I was laughing for hours.

Long-Shouen anime are awesome but they need a lot of time to start getting to it.
Jun 19, 2014 8:52 AM
Jan 2013
It really feels average. However it does get funny in the manga surpisilgy with the serious characters Xanxus, Mukuro, and Hibari. I stand to say theres just so much more better battle series out there.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2014 2:43 AM

Dec 2012
Aside from the early episodes. The show is really enjoyable and worth the watch.
Jul 1, 2014 11:24 AM
Jun 2013
If you start looking for reasons behind every concept used in this series........then forget about it..............other wise its a great anime..........
i rate..... comedy in this series till the start of future arc ( havent watched beyound that due to loosing files ).......much higher than what Gintama had to offer.......
Jul 1, 2014 11:28 AM

Nov 2010
ashishkaull said:
If you start looking for reasons behind every concept used in this series........then forget about it..............other wise its a great anime..........
i rate..... comedy in this series till the start of future arc ( havent watched beyound that due to loosing files ).......much higher than what Gintama had to offer.......
You only watched 25 episodes of Gintama yourself.
Jul 1, 2014 11:37 AM
Jun 2013
IntroverTurtle said:
ashishkaull said:
You only watched 25 episodes of Gintama yourself.

It never gave those vibes to see even couple of episodes in a go.........
After loosing more than 50 anime series and over 300 gb data due to some stupid hard disk error in matter of minutes...........i am reluctant to download them back again...........
Jul 2, 2014 7:39 AM
Jun 2014
This show like naruto, one piece and bleach overwhelmed by "nakama" feeling. I saw all the episodes 4 years ago with my sister. At that time she had to take care of her own baby, who was still an an infant baby. She used to make him sleep fast and was quite eager to see this anime with me. I think tsuna's character is o.k but his friends and supporters are more awesome than him. I liked especially the one with "rain"power. He was too cool and never cried and plays with his baseball bat. But my only complaints with this anime are :
why did reborn become like that?
what have (circumstances) that lead him to that decision and who are his beloved people(family) were not clarified in the anime

More topics from this board

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 201 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blackbird - Sep 10, 2010

54 by wildhood »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 200 Discussion ( 1 2 )

greenmush - Sep 3, 2010

62 by wildhood »»
May 4, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 78 Discussion

hyunnie14 - Apr 14, 2008

20 by onvoorspelbaar »»
Apr 26, 4:27 PM

» Reborn the Character

Kakuneon - Apr 14

0 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 14, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 203 Discussion ( 1 2 )

byebyeblackbird - Dec 2, 2010

93 by Yuurippe22 »»
Apr 7, 9:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.