Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2009 2:52 PM

Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Note that the cockpit of the burning vehicle in the end is not on fire. Either a tiny "bug", or a hint to that he's still alive.
Jan 20, 2014 11:21 PM

Aug 2013
Oh. How did I miss that connection between the series title and that big reveal? LMAO I'm slow. But wow I haven't been surprised in quite a while and I seriously didn't expect that.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 24, 2023 10:10 PM

Feb 2017
It's kinda annoying that there's a lot of random narration just to describe how Honaka is feeling but otherwise I'm enjoying this show more than I thought I would. The eye reveal was fun, I had thought the show's title was strange but now it makes more sense lol. This show is kinda campy and silly in some ways and I could see people finding it slow but I don't know why I never heard of it before, hopefully it doesn't rapidly go down hill at some point. I hope Iks starts doing more too

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Third: Aoi Hitomi no Shoujo Episode 13 Discussion

Kylearan - May 11, 2011

6 by nhkam »»
Sep 19, 2023 10:11 AM

Poll: » The Third - Aoi Hitomi no Shoujo Episode 1 Discussion

Gipphe - Oct 1, 2009

7 by JKKH »»
Aug 23, 2023 7:46 PM

» where is the light novel ?

monadskies - Jan 8, 2023

3 by epidemia78 »»
Jan 9, 2023 3:09 AM

Poll: » The Third: Aoi Hitomi no Shoujo Episode 17 Discussion

Kylearan - May 11, 2011

2 by Rui_Rei »»
Dec 10, 2021 5:51 AM

Poll: » The Third: Aoi Hitomi no Shoujo Episode 9 Discussion

Kylearan - May 10, 2011

2 by wlitsch »»
Feb 5, 2020 1:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.