Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (14) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 31, 2014 11:08 PM

Sep 2009
I played all the 5 routes and Michiru was first BTW. And you are to fat for a troll
Jul 31, 2014 11:13 PM

Jan 2013
Nachtwandler_21 said:
I played all the 5 routes and Michiru was first BTW. And you are to fat for a troll

reported

Expect a subpoena within the nest 2 hours.
Aug 1, 2014 12:25 AM

Jan 2014
Nachtwandler_21 said:
you will get used to solvy...btw results are pretty realistic and expected(assuming more than %90 here only played kajutsu)
Aug 1, 2014 12:33 AM

Jan 2013
Michiru is objectively the best girl, especially since the stuff Yumiko does in her route is objectively the best part of the entire game.
Aug 1, 2014 1:21 AM

Oct 2012
I voted for Kazuki. I finished the trilogy and I like Kazuki best.
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」
Aug 1, 2014 1:48 AM

Jan 2013
I should pay someone to read Grisaia's sequels to me. 10 bucks an hour or some shit.
Aug 1, 2014 2:03 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:
I should pay someone to read Grisaia's sequels to me. 10 bucks an hour or some shit.
they're not actually that amazing, Kajitsu is still best :>

well Rakuen is really entertaining but it's so... dumb lol

though I kinda liked the ending just because it's unorthodox even if it's more wish fulfillment than I've ever seen before
Aug 1, 2014 4:13 AM

Sep 2009
LonelyWizard said:
Nachtwandler_21 said:
you will get used to solvy...btw results are pretty realistic and expected(assuming more than %90 here only played kajutsu)

Michiru is fun but that's all. It's more her interactions with other girls that make her entertaining. She herself is quite plain in general and her route is most strange one and least related to main story. And Sachi shines more in Rakuen than in Kajitsu and her route is the most cliché one.

I just can't understand why people here prefer girls because of comedic effect and not the personality or their story.
Aug 1, 2014 4:23 AM

Jan 2014
^Are you deliberately being ignorant here? Not sure if serious though.

Nachtwandler_21 said:
This post make me facepalm
Aug 1, 2014 4:25 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Nachtwandler_21 said:
LonelyWizard said:

Michiru is fun but that's all. It's more her interactions with other girls that make her entertaining. She herself is quite plain in general and her route is most strange one and least related to main story. And Sachi shines more in Rakuen than in Kajitsu and her route is the most cliché one.

I just can't understand why people here prefer girls because of comedic effect and not the personality or their story.
Because that is by far the best part of Grisaia?

The reason this game is so popular is not because of some amazing storywriting or production value or anything like that, it is purely because of how absolutely incredibly likable the characters in it are essentially across the board. Hell the common route of Kajitsu is arguably the best part of the entire trilogy, and where the girls shine the brightest is when they're doing stupid everyday shit. Makina, Michiru and Sachi are all just hilarious when put together, and really those scenes are probably the best ones in the entire series. Angelic Howl is probably the only part of the game that can be considered amazing storywriting-wise, other than that Grisaia is pretty much only about entertainment value, but it sure as hell nails that part like no other title does.

I mean they tried to be serious and non-serious at the same time in the end when they made Rakuen but it still mostly resulted in a very quirky story that was still inferior to the early parts of Kajitsu.
Aug 1, 2014 4:48 AM

Sep 2009
American demographic in all their fame. Do you know how much effort the team put to make some parts of the story look more realistic? But who cares. All you care about is comedy.
Aug 1, 2014 5:02 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Nachtwandler_21 said:
American demographic in all their fame. Do you know how much effort the team put to make some parts of the story look more realistic? But who cares. All you care about is comedy.
I didn't say that >.<

But yes the comedy is better than the serious parts, I think most people will agree on that.

And since when does more effort necessarily equal a better product? The world doesn't work that way sadly :/
Aug 1, 2014 5:10 AM

Jan 2014
Nachtwandler_21 said:
i wish you'd enjoyed SachixYuuji,MichiruxYuuji,MichiruxSachi,MichiruxMakina moments more instead of criticising people for enjoying comedy more than other parts :I...

Aug 1, 2014 6:42 AM

Jan 2013
Nachtwandler_21 said:
LonelyWizard said:

Didnt get her route.

BTW Michiru is getting spinoff so your minority opinion means nothing.

LonelyWizard said:
Nachtwandler_21 said:
i wish you'd enjoyed SachixYuuji,MichiruxYuuji,MichiruxSachi,MichiruxMakina moments more instead of criticising people for enjoying comedy more than other parts :I...

The funniest scene in Grisaia is the Amane Heroine Scene. I laughed so hard I cried.

HaXXspetten said:
Nachtwandler_21 said:
I didn't say that >.<

But yes the comedy is better than the serious parts, I think most people will agree on that.

And since when does more effort necessarily equal a better product? The world doesn't work that way sadly :/

I disagree.

I've played funnier games than Grisaia, but I've never played a VN that was as deep and enthralling as Angelic Howl or Michiru Route.
Aug 1, 2014 6:44 AM

Jan 2013
Also, I believe Grisaia is most famous for its Pragmatic MC and his deep monologues that lend themselves to making the game seem like "more than a rom/com nukige".

There is some truly deep and engaging pragmatic monologue in Grisaia. Shit that makes you rethink the shit you think.

Yuuji legitimately made me want to be a healthier person and devote more time to reading.

Considering I'm lazy as fuck, that means something.
Aug 1, 2014 6:52 AM

Sep 2009
I enjoyed all the parts. But I judge girls in whole and not because of how funny they were. And I like serios parts not less than comedic one. BEcause IMHO Angelic Howl and Makina's route for example were well written. And all things about Yuuji';s past too. And Yumiko's route although quite bland had great romance. I just don't get why Kazuki or Makina have the lowest results while Michiru is first.
Nachtwandler_21Aug 1, 2014 6:55 AM
Aug 1, 2014 6:56 AM

Jan 2013
Nachtwandler_21 said:
I enjoyed all the parts. But I judge girls in whole and not because of how funny they were. And I like serios parts not less than comedic one. BEcause IMHO Angelic Howl and Makina's route for example were well written. And all things about Yuuji';s past too. And Yumiko's route although quite bland had great romance.

Michiru's route had the best romance.

Because Michiru was

Seeing 40 hours of reading suddenly turned on its head so masterfully instantly made her the best character.

And while I'll admit the fake date shit was annoying and stupid, everything after that when she opened up was God tier.

Edit: Makina's route sucked.

I figured MAL would love it though. It had self mutilation and murder in it. So its instantly "well written".
Aug 1, 2014 7:30 AM
Jan 2014
I'm pretty sure if the title changed to "girl that is best waifu material" Amane would dominate the poll

best looks/body? yumiko
most interesting personality? sachi
best backstory? makina
girl you feel most sorry for? michiru lol

I'm betting there are a few people that created multiple accounts to vote for michiru lol
Aug 1, 2014 7:38 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Bl4ckH4wk22 said:
I'm betting there are a few people that created multiple accounts to vote for michiru lol
wat

I'm quite sure Kazuki would win if the sequels were translated tho
Aug 1, 2014 8:06 AM

Oct 2012
Bl4ckH4wk22 said:
I'm pretty sure if the title changed to "girl that is best waifu material" Amane would dominate the poll

best looks/body? yumiko
best backstory? makina

Even if that, I'll still pick Kazuki, I don't know about you guys but I like the trilogy a lot, both story and comedy. I got no idea why many liked Michiru. She even got a spin-off but it doesn't matter I guess. The comedy in Kajitsu was what majority of the people like and not to mention majority probably didn't even read Meikyuu and Rakuen yet.
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」
Aug 1, 2014 1:16 PM

Feb 2014
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:
Nachtwandler_21 said:
I enjoyed all the parts. But I judge girls in whole and not because of how funny they were. And I like serios parts not less than comedic one. BEcause IMHO Angelic Howl and Makina's route for example were well written. And all things about Yuuji';s past too. And Yumiko's route although quite bland had great romance.

Because Michiru was

I don't understand how this would make Michiru's Romance the best. Granted it does make Michiru's romance a bit more interesting, but everything else about the romance wasn't as well done. The problem with her romance is because of Yuuji. I didn't feel like there were as many hints as to Yuuji liking her before they get together. It's not like how in Sachi's route there are hints that Yuuji is beginning to like Sachi. It's hinted at the end of the lap pillow incident and when Yuuji is going to his job with JB. Yuuji's feelings for Michiru come almost as suddenly as Makina's. Once they get officially get together it's when Yuuji cares more about fixing her problem than getting into a relationship with her. Why Yuuji falls for Michiru also isn't explained too well. In Sachi, Yumiko, and even Makina's route it's explained how the girl helped Yuuji overcome his own internal problems and that is lacking in Michiru's route.
Pik3RobAug 1, 2014 1:23 PM
We need as much lewdness as we can possibly get. ~ Komine Sachi
Aug 1, 2014 1:40 PM

Jan 2014
Pik3Rob said:
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:

Because Michiru was

I don't understand how this would make Michiru's Romance the best. Granted it does make Michiru's romance a bit more interesting, but everything else about the romance wasn't as well done. The problem with her romance is because of Yuuji. I didn't feel like there were as many hints as to Yuuji liking her before they get together. It's not like how in Sachi's route there are hints that Yuuji is beginning to like Sachi. It's hinted at the end of the lap pillow incident and when Yuuji is going to his job with JB. Yuuji's feelings for Michiru come almost as suddenly as Makina's. Once they get officially get together it's when Yuuji cares more about fixing her problem than getting into a relationship with her. Why Yuuji falls for Michiru also isn't explained too well. In Sachi, Yumiko, and even Makina's route it's explained how the girl helped Yuuji overcome his own internal problems and that is lacking in Michiru's route.
agreed...Michiru and Amane(if it was KazukixAmane it would be better :I) routes had problems in romance(and Yuuji) department...In michiru route we didnt see why and how Yuuji started to like her,then suddenly they become couple
Aug 1, 2014 1:42 PM

Apr 2014
Sachiiiii!!! btw, i thought that sachi's route had the best romance...

I found Michiru insanely obnoxious. When she was acting normal, she was actually really awesome but she was normal what, like 2 minutes for her entire route..

Also...
appidoAug 1, 2014 1:46 PM
Aug 2, 2014 7:21 AM

Jan 2013
Again, Michiru is the only girl popular enough to spawn her own sequel.

Sorry you seriousguys are upset that the kuudere girls didnt get votes.
Aug 2, 2014 7:24 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:
spinoff*

I hope it won't turn out like Higurashi Kira >.<
Aug 2, 2014 7:57 AM
Jan 2014
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:

Sorry you seriousguys are upset that the kuudere girls didnt get votes.

but yumiko

has own manga
bunny girl statue
she's been the cover girl in almost all frontwing art
I've seen more collectables for yumiko than I have seen michiru
who knows,we might see more spin-offs for all the girls
Aug 2, 2014 7:57 AM

Jan 2013
HaXXspetten said:
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:
spinoff*

I saw some black haired cgs of michiru that made my heart go doki doki.

Edit: Michiru and Makina are the only girls who arent blatant tropes.

Chizuru is my favorite girl, but i didnt vote for her because its a lost cause.
SolviteWoTaberuAug 2, 2014 8:01 AM
Aug 2, 2014 8:04 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:
HaXXspetten said:
spinoff*

Those are from her After Story in Meikyuu.

She had the weirdest pseudo-threesome with her other self there as well :^)
Aug 2, 2014 8:05 AM

Jan 2013
HaXXspetten said:
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:

Those are from her After Story in Meikyuu.

She had the weirdest pseudo-threesome with her other self there as well :^)

Spoilers dick.
Aug 2, 2014 8:22 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Trust me there's nothing to spoil from their After Stories =w=
It's just fanservice basically

well Sachi's route had a bit of story, the others were mostly sex
Aug 2, 2014 8:29 AM

Jan 2013
HaXXspetten said:

Implying fan service isnt worth seeing.

Fuck this website.
Aug 2, 2014 8:38 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:
HaXXspetten said:

Implying fan service isnt worth seeing.

Fuck this website.
I didn't say that :3

Still no plot to spoil :>

though they went reaaally overboard on a few of the H-scenes in Meikyuu and Rakuen, felt like I was reading a nukige sometimes -.-
Aug 2, 2014 8:54 AM

Jan 2013
Lucky for you the steam release of the trilogy is going to be all ages.
Aug 2, 2014 9:10 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
lol

what will even be left of Meikyuu then @.@

literally it has 5 fanservice After Story routes, a bunch of omake H-scenes and then a 5-ish hour main route that is effectively only the teaser prologue to Rakuen
Aug 2, 2014 9:42 AM

Feb 2014
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:
Lucky for you the steam release of the trilogy is going to be all ages.

I don't remember Sekai Project saying they were going to release the whole trilogy. Either way I suppose it's suspected at this point. Also they're looking into releasing an 18+ version on Steam so everything s fine on that end.
We need as much lewdness as we can possibly get. ~ Komine Sachi
Aug 2, 2014 9:43 AM

Oct 2012
Doesn't affect me, I have the physical copies of the trilogy >.>

In any case, I find Kazuki > everyone else.
Aug 2, 2014 9:46 AM

Jan 2013
Jiharo said:

of course you do, shes a genius awesomeguy who does everything right.

might as well be fucking lelouch
Aug 2, 2014 9:31 PM

Oct 2012
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:
Jiharo said:

of course you do, shes a genius awesomeguy who does everything right.

might as well be fucking lelouch

You're wrong. I love her for her personality, that genius part played a small part only.
JiharoAug 2, 2014 10:51 PM
Aug 4, 2014 11:10 PM

Oct 2013
I think every girls likable

In Kajitsu there past got to me there struggles to move on hit me there man so hard i raged when i completed their routes, Then comes Mekiyuu and the after stories made me feel happy i learned Japanese

P.S. why do i feel the anime will cover Common Route of Kajitsu and the complete story of the sequels if they do i would take that instead of getting a crappy adaption of every girls route but if they cover every girl i hope they make it end like the Game does it

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
MellowJelloAug 5, 2014 7:32 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 4, 2014 11:33 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
^ might wanna spoiler tag some of that
I may have read the sequels but most people here haven't
Aug 5, 2014 2:16 AM

Jan 2014
HaXXspetten said:
^ might wanna spoiler tag some of that
I may have read the sequels but most people here haven't
agreed...read the first spoiler then saw haxxspetten's post and skipped rest...
Aug 6, 2014 1:50 AM
Oct 2013
As much as i love Yumiko (i wanna make her my waifu)
Chiruchiru is the best girl in the game.
Aug 7, 2014 12:17 PM

Jul 2014
Bl4ckH4wk22 said:

best looks/body? yumiko
best backstory? makina

best looks/body? Michiru (despite me never usually liking blondes)
most interesting personality? Sachi / Michiru tie
best backstory? Sachi
girl you feel most sorry for? Sachi / Michiru tie

Overall, a Sachi/ Michiru tie.
Aug 16, 2014 1:44 PM

Jan 2014
i just found out one of the reasons why i liked michiru at first sight...Michiru=Older,Blonde Hachikuji
Aug 16, 2014 1:55 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I'm quite sure Hachikuji doesn't share Michiru's personality though =w=
Aug 16, 2014 2:04 PM

Jan 2014
HaXXspetten said:
I'm quite sure Hachikuji doesn't share Michiru's personality though =w=
just looks department :I
Aug 16, 2014 2:13 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
still a stretch in my eyes
Aug 16, 2014 10:44 PM

Sep 2009
TheBlckJoker said:
I think every girls likable

In Kajitsu there past got to me there struggles to move on hit me there man so hard i raged when i completed their routes, Then comes Mekiyuu and the after stories made me feel happy i learned Japanese

P.S. why do i feel the anime will cover Common Route of Kajitsu and the complete story of the sequels if they do i would take that instead of getting a crappy adaption of every girls route but if they cover every girl i hope they make it end like the Game does it

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.

You can't make proper Rakuen adaptation without covering each girl rout somehow. They just mentioned "Yuuji helped all of them" in the VN cause everyone read Kajitsu before starting Rakuen but in anime it must be covered cause otherwise we won't get full Yuujis and Kazukis backstory and changes in personality and behavior of main heroines will be to abrupt.
Aug 26, 2014 4:49 AM

Nov 2012
Amane always wins my vote due to her bravery shown in her route. Especially the bad end. Overall it's probably: Amane > Michiru > Makina > Yumiko > Sachi. Though I haven't played Meikyuu yet so who knows what it will be after that
Aug 26, 2014 4:52 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
CreamyKagarin said:
Amane always wins my vote due to her bravery shown in her route. Especially the bad end. Overall it's probably: Amane > Michiru > Makina > Yumiko > Sachi. Though I haven't played Meikyuu yet so who knows what it will be after that
Your opinion of the five girls probably won't change during Meikyuu and Rakuen. The only possible exception is

The big change on the #bestgirl list after the sequels is
Pages (14) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Oct 5, 2014

587 by iamdaking »»
Apr 12, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2014

265 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
Jan 14, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2014

333 by Miryy »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2014

193 by extonic »»
Oct 16, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 9, 2014

359 by Pik3Rob »»
Oct 11, 2023 11:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.