Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2014 6:05 PM

Jun 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I cant believe they managed to slap Hypnos around. Those GOD cloths must be extremely powerful, but obviously not as powerful as a fucking Kamui!! Hades is just like getthefuckoutofhereyouainttouchingmyPERFECTObody! Shit just imagine if Poseidon had his Kamui. They wouldnt have been able to do anything. But these Ovas really make you wonder why doesnt Poseidon have any gods that are willing to follow him, like Hypnos and Thanatos are willing to follow Hades. Especially the gods related to the sea such as Nesoi, Pontus, or Thalassa.
Apr 6, 2016 6:43 PM

May 2009
WHY THE HELL AREN'T ANY OF THEM USING THEIR WINGS?! I swear when I saw Seiya running towards Athena, I was like "use your WINGS! You'll get there faster!" nope, none of that.
I thought Hypnos was going to be much stronger, but that was a bunch of bull! And now Hades has his body! The finale better not disappoint.
Dec 13, 2019 8:36 PM

Feb 2015
I find it a bit of a letdown that as soon as they got their gold cloths they were destroyed and they got kamui's instead, the gold cloths had so much more hype surrounding them, especially knowing the people that wore them before.
Other than that, okay episode I guess?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Elysion Episode 6 Discussion

airwalk - Sep 16, 2008

15 by iamKetranLang »»
Feb 18, 2023 5:47 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Elysion Episode 2 Discussion

Sol_Ou - Jun 8, 2014

3 by Guanimero »»
Aug 31, 2021 5:38 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Elysion Episode 4 Discussion

Sol_Ou - Jun 8, 2014

3 by Veethorn »»
Jul 7, 2021 7:07 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Elysion Episode 1 Discussion

lifeordeath2 - Apr 22, 2008

4 by Veethorn »»
Jul 5, 2021 6:47 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Elysion Episode 3 Discussion

Sol_Ou - Jun 8, 2014

3 by Rei_III »»
Jan 4, 2019 6:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.