Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 8, 2014 1:32 AM

May 2014
I'm currently having a problem regarding about the update, I currently have the 6.60 CFW PSP 3000 just a while ago, I updated it from 6.20 PRO-B10 But now for everytime I shut down the PSP and open it again, I always have to click the update to make sure the games will be visible. Anyone want to help me out with this? I'm not really good at speaking in english so excuse me if I've said something wrong.

Another thing is about Remote Joy Lite for PSP, I currently want to have one since I want to post some of my walkthroughs/gameplays on various websites but when I am about to use it, it works when it shows the opening (PSP Part) of the game then stucks, and when I close it and open it again nothing appears other than a black screen. I'm pretty sure I follow each steps for instructions and I've heard that many people also experience the same problem about the black screen.
kenzo_makino2@yahoo.co.jp
ameba.jp
Jun 8, 2014 1:39 AM

Jun 2011
sata said:
I'm currently having a problem regarding about the update, I currently have the 6.60 CFW PSP 3000 just a while ago, I updated it from 6.20 PRO-B10 But now for everytime I shut down the PSP and open it again, I always have to click the update to make sure the games will be visible. Anyone want to help me out with this? I'm not really good at speaking in english so excuse me if I've said something wrong.

That's how it's supposed to work. Put it into sleep mode instead of turning it off completely, and then you won't have to run the Fast Recovery program every time.
Jun 8, 2014 9:42 AM

Jun 2011
MovedAcc said:
Narmy said:
That's how it's supposed to work. Put it into sleep mode instead of turning it off completely, and then you won't have to run the Fast Recovery program every time.
Alright. Will do that.

But somehow I don't know how Fast Recovery program works, or what it'll do if I click it.

It loads the CFW, that's all.
Jun 8, 2014 11:40 AM

Dec 2012
You can't use permanent custom firmware since you have the 3000-model, but at least know you can have 2 firmwares at once :D - One that is official (and can go on PSN) and one that is custom (and can load backups)

MovedAcc said:
.. it works when it shows the opening (PSP Part) of the game then stucks, and when I close it and open it again nothing appears other than a black screen.
Is it on your PSP or on your computer it freezes?

ps. Have you tried asking on gbatemp.net? Those guys know everything :P
Jun 8, 2014 4:00 PM

May 2010
Zymf said:
You can't use permanent custom firmware since you have the 3000-model, but at least know you can have 2 firmwares at once :D - One that is official (and can go on PSN) and one that is custom (and can load backups)

MovedAcc said:
.. it works when it shows the opening (PSP Part) of the game then stucks, and when I close it and open it again nothing appears other than a black screen.
Is it on your PSP or on your computer it freezes?

ps. Have you tried asking on gbatemp.net? Those guys know everything :P
Thank you for the link! But well, the PSP screen gets stuck on the remote joy lite screen, after that I tried closing it again and opening it, but then a black screen appears and it says waiting (probably it says that my psp is not connected) but it actually is.

I'll try to ask the guys from the link you gave me, thanks a lot! :)

More topics from this board

» your video game waifu or husbando

deg - May 7

23 by Phloup »»
21 minutes ago

» Is 8 gb vram enough these days?

Cnon - Mar 5

33 by deg »»
6 hours ago

» small form factor aka sff computer or pc

deg - May 1

8 by deg »»
7 hours ago

» Switch 2 launching with Breath of the Wild Remake!?

rohan121 - Yesterday

5 by Theo1899 »»
7 hours ago

» Favorite gaming cover art?

Nette - Apr 25

8 by Mine_Hawk »»
Yesterday, 4:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.