Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2014 7:08 AM

Jun 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh so there will be mythological creatures in this series :)
And I felt so bad for Orpheus. I've heard the story before, but it gets me everytime.
And I facepalmd so hard when Seiya lost athena's cloth. Why couldnt he just keep his mouth shut?
Mar 25, 2016 8:07 PM

May 2009
I'm more upset that Seiya let Athena's cloth get into the enemy's hand so easily!
Poor Orpheus! That was such a sad story! I hope he gets vegeance in the next ep!
Jan 10, 2019 7:35 PM

Jun 2016
Seiya was never too much of a thinker was he. He immediately told Orphee everything once he realized he could trust him without thinking about eavesdroppers. And Pharaoh uses the same light he used to trick Orphee to trick Seiya out of the cloth. That was smart of Pharaoh and dumb of Seiya!

The Cerberus scene was pretty great. Seiya uppercutting one head from inside it's mouth and Shun choking the other two with his chain and then proceeding to adorably say "it's okay they're just knocked out!". Later we got more of Shun's struggle with fighting, for "even with love comes pain". Why fight for hope if pain and suffering will always come back? I hope he gets a good answer by the end of this arc! :)

Pharaoh has a very pretty design although his name is pretty hilarious. Sphinx Pharaoh, really? ha.

Interestingly we saw in the recent Saintia Sho's episode 4 a character I think was inspired by Orphee and the myth of Orpheus, or maybe it was another myth or something akin to it because

We also had Orphee speak about how Hades isn't as bad as they think he is. The world may really not become a living hell but instead a utopia of sorts. It got a little hazy for me but it seemed Pandora was the one who decided to trick Orphee into staying by cursing his loved one too. The utopia thing reminds me of Poseidon, or at least Kanon who wanted to rise to power through Julian wiping out the earth and starting anew, where humans no longer ruled and ruined everything if I'm remembering correctly.

I think Pharaoh intentionally revealed himself to be the one who cursed Orphee to this fate by using that light again. He realized that Orphee betrayed him and he may have done that to provoke a fight!
Jun 20, 2021 11:20 AM

Apr 2013
Oh snap! Orpheus about to fuck shit up!
Dec 13, 2022 6:26 AM

Apr 2016
Shun could have been more helpful here but I guess this is going to be Seiya taking hits and then Shun doing something to be also hit.

Pharao and Orphee were fun, let's see how the battle goes down.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Inferno Episode 10 Discussion

Sol_Ou - Jun 7, 2014

3 by Sol_Ou »»
Dec 28, 2023 6:21 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Inferno Episode 5 Discussion

Monad - Feb 3, 2014

6 by m3ccaryn »»
Oct 24, 2023 1:10 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Inferno Episode 9 Discussion

Monad - Feb 25, 2014

6 by kratos_aurion »»
May 28, 2023 5:04 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Inferno Episode 12 Discussion

Sol_Ou - Jun 8, 2014

5 by Safrichh »»
Feb 26, 2023 7:32 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Inferno Episode 7 Discussion

Sol_Ou - Jun 3, 2014

5 by iamKetranLang »»
Feb 14, 2023 5:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.